3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
View attachment 2712434

Overview:
"I have a really strange question for you, so I'm just going to ask it.
Would you like to be in a threesome with me and my wife?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-13
Release Date: 2023-08-12
Developer: Too Perilous
Censored: No
Version: 1.06c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

How can we say that sexual acts are consensual, Sthep fucks Dommy alone without waiting for Mc who wanted a threesome, Mc finds Sthep getting licked by jason while Tori is distracted, consensual means that permission is given first , not during act or at the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
How can we say that sexual acts are consensual, Sthep fucks Dommy alone without waiting for Mc who wanted a threesome, Mc finds Sthep getting licked by jason while Tori is distracted, consensual means that permission is given first , not during act or at the end.
You are 100% correct. Cheating and Netorare tags have been applied now as they should be.

Last edited:

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I had a conversation with the writer of the game. I came away from that very excited for this game and I felt we were all on the same page. To support the dev, as I was impressed with their vision, I bought the Steam version of the game. It wasn't even $10 so no big deal. I have paid a lot more for other shitty games on Steam I no longer wanted to play. I don't care about that.
However, I do often play all the routes in a game because how do I know what route they are or what's in them if I haven't played that route (doesn't mean I finish the route)? If I don't like the route, I don't go back, simple.

None of that is the issue, for example the devs never indicated Steph would cheat, there are no tags for it, they never said it, and its not in the description unless I missed it. They said to me they were improving Steph, turning her in to a cheating BBC whore is not improving the character... There are other things but I think one example is enough.
Forgive, you know we always agree on the criticisms or comments, but how does the Dev of the game say that sthep doesn't cheat, we have the clue from the receipt, the phone call, the fuck with Dommy, which even if agreed with Mc, she gets finding out what a broom is doesn't settle, as well as with Jason, I don't think Sthep and Jason warn Mc of what could happen, but they put him in front of a fait accompli, true you can choose to stop the act, but the cheating was still in place.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Forgive, you know we always agree on the criticisms or comments, but how does the Dev of the game say that sthep doesn't cheat, we have the clue from the receipt, the phone call, the fuck with Dommy, which even if agreed with Mc, she gets finding out what a broom is doesn't settle, as well as with Jason, I don't think Sthep and Jason warn Mc of what could happen, but they put him in front of a fait accompli, true you can choose to stop the act, but the cheating was still in place.
Yep everyone in that meeting except MC knew it was about Steph and nothing to do with MC having a 3some. No they don't let the MC know, it is straight out cheating as soon as he leaves the room. I share your anger, they said they were all about the story but turned an intriguing story in to another NTR VN to throw on the trash heap. A waste of my money, time and support.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What game did you abandon? Don’t ever let someone’s hateful reviews or text influence how you make your game. You can simply block them so you don’t have to read it especially if they are trolls which this site seems to attract.
Its all good. It was aimed at me, but it was a misunderstanding and we cleared it up.

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
What game did you abandon? Don’t ever let someone’s hateful reviews or text influence how you make your game. You can simply block them so you don’t have to read it especially if they are trolls which this site seems to attract.
I prefer to keep my affiliation a secret - I just want to be anonymous here.

It wasn't just the trolls (and I'm not referring to Grumpy Old Aussie - I like that guy already, and we had a good discussion about the pros and cons of the new release of this game), it was the combination of the game not making enough money to compensate me for the time and effort, and the trolls. I put a ton of hours into the game, the patreonage got to a level that could support one person if they lived in a country where money goes far, but we were two people and it was not enough to keep spending time on when I needed to support my family. I felt like the trolls contributed to the poor economic performance of the game, because they were critical of every little thing and that attitude - that nothing is good enough to pay for - meant I was unlikely to ever get to the income I needed to keep going. It's a shame. Adult game making is like being a musician. At the very top, you can make tons of money. but one tier down and you make next to nothing.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I prefer to keep my affiliation a secret - I just want to be anonymous here.

It wasn't just the trolls (and I'm not referring to Grumpy Old Aussie - I like that guy already, and we had a good discussion about the pros and cons of the new release of this game), it was the combination of the game not making enough money to compensate me for the time and effort, and the trolls. I put a ton of hours into the game, the patreonage got to a level that could support one person if they lived in a country where money goes far, but we were two people and it was not enough to keep spending time on when I needed to support my family. I felt like the trolls contributed to the poor economic performance of the game, because they were critical of every little thing and that attitude - that nothing is good enough to pay for - meant I was unlikely to ever get to the income I needed to keep going. It's a shame. Adult game making is like being a musician. At the very top, you can make tons of money. but one tier down and you make next to nothing.
Why do people get so troll like? Why are people so angry?

Great game.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019

Great game.
It's just that vanilla fans don't like there's cheating/cuckolding involved in a swinging game with many routes...Which is how It's supposed to be in a RPG like game...I mean you make bad choices you get bad consequences,there's also a good route where wife stays good,people just want the MC to sleep around while the wife gets cucked and sits in a corner lmao...I don't get It why so much hate...Writing,storytelling is great so far,I just dislike the fact latest update content was too short....I hope we get next big update soon..Excited for future content.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
It's just that vanilla fans don't like there's cheating/cuckolding involved in a swinging game with many routes...Which is how It's supposed to be in a RPG like game...I mean you make bad choices you get bad consequences,there's also a good route where wife stays good,people just want the MC to sleep around while the wife gets cucked and sits in a corner lmao...I don't get It why so much hate...Writing,storytelling is great so far,I just dislike the fact latest update content was too short....I hope we get next big update soon..Excited for future content.
Completely agree. This game is great. Dev, just take your time. Do what you need to and take the time it needs. I love this game, I think it is up there in the top 5 games, on this site I have played. And boy, I have played a lot.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Completely agree. This game is great. Dev, just take your time. Do what you need to and take the time it needs. I love this game, I think it is up there in the top 5 games, on this site I have played. And boy, I have played a lot.
True..This is one of the western games where I actually bothered to read the dialogues rather than just watching the seggs scenes..I like the multiple routes and consequences so far,although the confidence system needs more work or at least a flow chart system like Japanese VN's from ANIM or something...Just hoping this one good gem doesn't get abandoned..Kudos to the devs and good luck.

Reactions: JeiTrd

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I could be wrong but the only true cheat I see is in the dream. MC in other events has given her the open to persue nod. In the case of Jason / Tori they discussed it at the house before they left. As for the dude at the bar....she got undressed but waited for him to get there. I may be wrong... but that is how I see it. I look forward to the future events. Just to be clear... I am not a major fan of out right cheating. I like to see them swing together.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
I could be wrong but the only true cheat I see is in the dream. MC in other events has given her the open to persue nod. In the case of Jason / Tori they discussed it at the house before they left. As for the dude at the bar....she got undressed but waited for him to get there. I may be wrong... but that is how I see it. I look forward to the future events. Just to be clear... I am not a major fan of out right cheating. I like to see them swing together.
Yeah..Cheating is non-existent so far,It's either been partly/fully consensual or cuckold route...Which are all choices made my the MC...I guess Some vanilla fans can't handle the idea of Wife having fun without the MC...Yet still playing a Swinging game where cuckold/cheating is often possible.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Great game.
Devilman is inaccurate. A pro-NTR troll came in and decided he would target me (a so-called Vanilla fan which is inaccurate) with a series of personal attacks. I made a few comments, a few others made comments. There were a few pages of it and a moderator came in and cleaned it all up.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Devilman is inaccurate. A pro-NTR troll came in and decided he would target me (a so-called Vanilla fan which is inaccurate) with a series of personal attacks. I made a few comments, a few others made comments. There were a few pages of it and a moderator came in and cleaned it all up.
No no I wasn't talking about that NTR troll guy..I just replied to "LonKirk" with my opinion...Nothing to do with that story...We all have our own POV on the game...Doesn't mean we have to attack each other personally..It is just a game lmao.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah..Cheating is non-existent so far,It's either been partly/fully consensual or cuckold route...Which are all choices made my the MC...I guess Some vanilla fans can't handle the idea of Wife having fun without the MC...Yet still playing a Swinging game where cuckold/cheating is often possible.
In the two scenes of Steph and Jason, consent is not given, that is why you get the various options including one to stop it. The other scene there is no consent given at all. MC leaves the room in both scenes and Steph starts having sex with Jason. There is no consent. Feel free to supply a screen shot to prove I am wrong.

Cuckolding and cheating are not the same thing. I've been in the cuckold lifestyle for 10years and now we recently changed to open/swinging lifestyle. Cheating is Not part of either lifestyle. Some couples may agree to give the wife free rain but that is a minority. Mutual consent is the No1 rule for almost every couple I have met.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
No no I wasn't talking about that NTR troll guy..I just replied to "LonKirk" with my opinion...Nothing to do with that story...We all have our own POV on the game...Doesn't mean we have to attack each other personally..It is just a game lmao.
I didn't attack you, I just said you were inaccurate and gave my account of what happened. That's all. If you were talking about something else than I apologise for misunderstanding.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
In the two scenes of Steph and Jason, consent is not given, that is why you get the various options including one to stop it. The other scene there is no consent given at all. MC leaves the room in both scenes and Steph starts having sex with Jason. There is no consent. Feel free to supply a screen shot to prove I am wrong.

Cuckolding and cheating are not the same thing. I've been in the cuckold lifestyle for 10years and now we recently changed to open/swinging lifestyle. Cheating is Not part of either lifestyle. Some couples may agree to give the wife free rain but that is a minority. Mutual consent is the No1 rule for almost every couple I have met.
Again,the cheating part happens in the cuck/low confidence route..The High confidence route is clean tho..at least It seems that way to me...and again,It's a game not real life swinging simulator,plus now there's NTR tag..Your complains are logical from your pov,I get that...On the other hand,I see no issues since those are just different routes...On the other hand,I am not happy with how short this update was compared to the waiting period.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes