3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
I had a conversation with the writer of the game. I came away from that very excited for this game and I felt we were all on the same page. To support the dev, as I was impressed with their vision, I bought the Steam version of the game. It wasn't even $10 so no big deal. I have paid a lot more for other shitty games on Steam I no longer wanted to play. I don't care about that.
However, I do often play all the routes in a game because how do I know what route they are or what's in them if I haven't played that route (doesn't mean I finish the route)? If I don't like the route, I don't go back, simple.

None of that is the issue, for example the devs never indicated Steph would cheat, there are no tags for it, they never said it, and its not in the description unless I missed it. They said to me they were improving Steph, turning her in to a cheating BBC whore is not improving the character... There are other things but I think one example is enough.
fair enough ok, I see your point. I also appreciate that you didn't get all angry and aggressive against me.
One last thing in their defense is just to point out that I'm not sure if they should feel obliged to keep tags on a pirate site super accurate or up to date. But, maybe you are talking about tags on steam? I haven't paid for this game, though I like it enough to support it and will do so. So I haven't looked at it on steam and don't know if steam has the kinds of tags that this site has.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The dangers of not being bold and confident. Of not following blindly instead of leading.

We were told that we need to be bold and confident to keep women, specifically Steph and the women we encounter, happy and sexually aroused. While we were not specifically warned of the consequences, we were told that there are dangers of not being bold, confident, and keeping Steph happy. I don't think all the paths are going to end happily ever after (except for the submissive cucks and fans of humiliation). But there will be a happily ever after for the bold and the confident.
And there is another one of my chief bugbears we have previously discussed at length. Confident and bold in this game don't always make sense. How many times does Steph say she gets out of control, but you can't control her. Any attempt by the MC to be confident and curb her behaviour or question her is either deliberately muted by the devs OR you cop a penalty confidence hit. The system doesn't work properly. Too often confidence = letting Steph do what the fuck she wants even if you know it is wrong. Its warped.

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
fair enough ok, I see your point. I also appreciate that you didn't get all angry and aggressive against me.
One last thing in their defense is just to point out that I'm not sure if they should feel obliged to keep tags on a pirate site super accurate or up to date. But, maybe you are talking about tags on steam? I haven't paid for this game, though I like it enough to support it and will do so. So I haven't looked at it on steam and don't know if steam has the kinds of tags that this site has.
(I share my steam account with my 14 year old son, so buying this type of game there is a non-starter, but I do support games on patreon)

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I know after the last few days this will seem a contradictory, but I am normally pretty calm and don't take a lot of offence. I have no issue with people asking me questions and disagreeing with me and pointing out where I fuck up. Its how we learn and grow. It takes a lot to really piss me off, no one here has ever done that. Its all good.

PS tags on the site are pretty accurate for the most part except around the Netorare stuff then its the Wild West lol

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
yeah, I'm going to post on one of the NTR threads at some point to give a point of view on swinging, cheating, and cuckold content. But first I have to take a few deep breaths and brace for the backlash :)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The tags are generally accurate as they are monitored by the community. You can report missing tags. Currently, the tag system is going through a major update. They are making significant changes, not all of them good and welcome. For example, how they define cheating, The fact that there is no cuckold tag, and the use of enigmatic Japanese terms in place of straightforward English terms on a site where English is required to be used. One step forward, two steps back.

The key to understanding definitions is that the definitions are what the site uses, not what they necessarily are to different cultures or in personal use.

Reactions: tc2118

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
The tags are generally accurate as they are monitored by the community. You can report missing tags. Currently, the tag system is going through a major update. They are making significant changes, not all of them good and welcome. For example, how they define cheating, The fact that there is no cuckold tag, and the use of enigmatic Japanese terms in place of straightforward English terms on a site where English is required to be used. One step forward, two steps back.

The key to understanding definitions is that the definitions are what the site uses, not what they necessarily are to different cultures or in personal use.
got it, thanks Nurikabe!

Reactions: Nurikabe

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Your approach and post are completely valid and I play many VNs that way myself. Its my preferred way.

For those of us who paid for it, and I think I can speak on their behalf, seek to play all the routes and paths and explore the content we paid for. Promises were made by the devs, they weren't delivered. To find they have included cheating is a great disappointment to me because it wasn't on the radar at all in the tags, the description of the game, or their posts and since I had one on one at length contact with them, I feel particularly betrayed.
i already forgot how much i paid for this myself, $5? $6?

I do multiple routes too.
In one of them, the first time the couple took Donny home, Steph started before the MC came home, to me that already shows a bit of a disregard towards MC so I'm not really surprised if one or a couple of the routes are cheating or cuckold or netorare or whatever the terms are.

I'm good with what I got with my blind playthrough.
But let's say I didn't get good route on my blind playthrough, I can just replay. I like these kind of Choose Your Own Adventure games because I can just choose my own routes.

Though, blind, first-time experience is still the best than a re-run.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
oh also I'd like to add, "Another man's wife" in the title's case is probably not Tori, it probably refer to Steph in my view.

I read the Steam's posts by the devs too passing the time while waiting for this update.

So having routes where Steph do what she wants despite the MC is within what I expect.
Also before this update, there was 1 ending scene (probably low confidence), where Steph said to the screen "I am the one in control"

Well, if Steph is in control and Steph did it with Donny before MC came home already, it stand to reason, Steph might do it with Jason or whoever else while MC is in the other room.

I wasn't surprised with what we got on routes.

I was really surprised with how short the update is though.
So now my expectation of an update length is really tempered.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
oh also I'd like to add, "Another man's wife" in the title's case is probably not Tori, it probably refer to Steph in my view.

I read the Steam's posts by the devs too passing the time while waiting for this update.

So having routes where Steph do what she wants despite the MC is within what I expect.
Also before this update, there was 1 ending scene (probably low confidence), where Steph said to the screen "I am the one in control"

Well, if Steph is in control and Steph did it with Donny before MC came home already, it stand to reason, Steph might do it with Jason or whoever else while MC is in the other room.

Yeah same feeling,update content/scenes was too short compared to wait..Hope we will get better update in the future...As of routes,there are good pure swing routes,Hotwife routes,cuckold routes..I dunno what people expect when they try different routes in a Swinging RPG type game when they knowingly choose that path -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: camube

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i already forgot how much i paid for this myself, $5? $6?

I do multiple routes too.
In one of them, the first time the couple took Donny home, Steph started before the MC came home, to me that already shows a bit of a disregard towards MC so I'm not really surprised if one or a couple of the routes are cheating or cuckold or netorare or whatever the terms are.

I'm good with what I got with my blind playthrough.
But let's say I didn't get good route on my blind playthrough, I can just replay. I like these kind of Choose Your Own Adventure games because I can just choose my own routes.

Though, blind, first-time experience is still the best than a re-run.

Well Steph is supposedly suppose to drive us crazy but not away. Cheating is a deal breaker for many so perhaps they should have considered their statement before going down that road on any path. Anyway, if you're content with what you got then that's great. I don't want people to be unhappy with it because I am, but I would like people to have a critical look at it, and be wary of the Devs. So many devs on this site and so many are just untrustworthy. Its been a lesson for me.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
After the latest update for the low confidence path? Yeah, I think my opinion still stands to warn the people who likes swinging games but not netorare.
What last update for low confidence? Is that the 16c? Looks like i played 16b and went only on high confidence because i see no reason to make things go wrong and risk game over.. Is there different content if i let the confidence go low?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
After the latest update for the low confidence path? Yeah, I think my opinion still stands to warn the people who likes swinging games but not netorare.
What last update for low confidence? Is that the 16c? Looks like i played 16b and went only on high confidence because i see no reason to make things go wrong and risk game over.. Is there different content if i let the confidence go low?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Low confidence and dom=1 you can watch Jason fuck Steph. Use Universal Renpy Mod to see the stats. Without seeing the stats its nearly impossibble to find all the paths :) Great game, a path for everybody :D
Finally with the gallery modes help i even found the NTR with Donny i diddnt even knew existed when i played high confidence hehehe

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Low confidence and dom=1 you can watch Jason fuck Steph. Use Universal Renpy Mod to see the stats. Without seeing the stats its nearly impossibble to find all the paths :) Great game, a path for everybody :D
Finally with the gallery modes help i even found the NTR with Donny i diddnt even knew existed when i played high confidence hehehe
Small correction - it occurs on all paths with less than 2 confidence, making it the majority of outcomes.

Agreed on earlier versions there was weird stuff in the background you couldnt access conventionally like the -400 confidence checks.

Talktothehand

Feb 27, 2021
I tried playing this on Android and with all confidence routes, yet after voting for steph/tori, MC talks with Tori and then the game ends. Any suggestions on what am I missing here?

Note : please don't tell me get a PC, I already have one.

Thanks

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Small correction - it occurs on all paths with less than 2 confidence, making it the majority of outcomes.

Agreed on earlier versions there was weird stuff in the background you couldnt access conventionally like the -400 confidence checks.
-400 is an example of how much of a joke the confidence system. I have told the devs that. I doubt they will listen as they seem to have a warped sense of what confidence is or at least their writer does.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
As I have repeatedly expressed, the game is a continuous cheating, and all aimed at framing MC, amazing how Sthep is a skilled actress, the initial lunch receipt was already a clue of what would happen, the mysterious phone call, another confirmation.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes