3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I bought the game on steam, it gave me the impression that the money spent, given the first premises, was well invested, but this update disappointed me for how Mc is made to pass as an asshole, as with the excuse of a threesome, in the end he's the one who remains as an asshole, even with Jason's double-crossing, and with Tori who understands, even from her past, that she's a sneaky dominatrix, and the choices are simplified, if MC doesn't go well, it's game over , or accepts the usual collecting of horns, movies or games, already reviewed, too bad I gave him money.
Yeah me too, ah well, you win some you lose some on Steam. Its usually game over If MC stands up for himself which means the player, you, is manipulated to just make wimp decisions. I remember one route after the phone call, MC has the confidence to stand up for himself, Steph tells him he is going to get counselling, because Steph can't stand being held accountable, and its game over.

If you go back a few pages now, Nurikabe, myself and a few others took the 'confidence' mechanic in the game apart. You may find that exchange interesting.

Reactions: aly237204

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
I played the game keeping my confidence high and being honest with my wife. I got an awesome foursome scene with my wife, Gina and Donny, on the first night out, and then another awesome threesome with my wife and Gina on the second night. On the third night we went to Jason's and the game ended after the girls showed off in lingerie. I am dying to see more, but all I read here is hate for content I never saw. So I gather if you play with low confidence and are a dick to your wife, she will cuck you, and there is more content at Jason's only if you are a cuck? Can someone confirm?

I don't really care that there is a cuck route - I may even try it if I get in the mood to see a hot slut act like a nymphomaniac bitch, but today I was in the mood to see a hot slut get really into group sex, and the game delivered. Play it with high confidence and as a cool guy, and you should be happy with the MFF stuff. It's hot.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord

Feb 18, 2018
I played the game keeping my confidence high and being honest with my wife. I got an awesome threesome scene with my wife and Gina on the first night out, and then another awesome threesome with my wife and Gina on the second night. On the third night we went to Jason's and the game ended after the girls showed off in lingerie. I am dying to see more, but all I read here is hate for content I never saw. So I gather if you play with low confidence and are a dick to your wife, she will cuck you, and there is more content at Jason's only if you are a cuck? Can someone confirm?

I don't really care that there is a cuck route - I may even try it if I get in the mood to see a hot slut act like a nymphomaniac bitch, but today I was in the mood to see a hot slut get really into group sex, and the game delivered. Play it with high confidence and as a cool guy, and you should be happy with the MFF stuff. It's hot.
Wait, threesome with Gina in the first night? No Donny?

How did you get this?

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
Although, one thing the game needs is better cum shot scenes. Both Steph and Gina say they love sucking dick and want to taste him, but we never get to see them smiling and licking their lips with his cum in their mouth. When women act slutty, I want to see them enjoy the cum shot, wherever it goes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
With Dom at 0 it's a loop that takes you back to your place before, just after Paul goes home from coming over < found this while messing around and after my post.
With Dom at 1 it's a full on CUCK/cheating scene that's unavoidable.... Ending this early is a bad ending and game crashes... Which I noticed some have posted about it crashing already....
With Dom at 2 it's a possible CUCK/cheating with different dialog or Sharing scene or it's just the lead up to a boring sharing path that everyone sees at dom 4
With Dom at 3 it's a different Sharing scene with different dialog or it's just the lead up to a boring sharing path that everyone sees at dom 4
With Dom at 4 it's just the lead up to a boring sharing path that everyone sees... Funny how I now find "sharing path" as boring content lol

All Dom 1-4 do have an early end option or skip but, the dialog is different each time, with some sounding like there is going to be a possible full on cheating behind the back of the MC path.... With dom 1 it's the hardest to get away from getting CUCKED and why I look forward playing that path next update... It means there will be a possibility of a dedicated CUCKOLD and cheating path, and I always find VN's with them paths the funniest as you get to see how creative the writer gets justifying a weak husband explains and justifies what's happening and remaining with their partner.... Although if the cheating behind the back path happens will she get caught? Or will she make the MC be ok in getting CUCKED or her being shared.... Why I said I look forward to what will happen from now on as it will have many, many possible paths and options to play and find....
Only pain is having the right dom or confidence and also having to pick some specific trigger to get to see some of the content.... This has turned into a complex VN you need to play more then once to truly see every aspect and all its worth properly...
MC is clearly being manipulated to accept Steph to cheat but it won't be called that. Remember if MC has the confidence to stand up for himself in this game he will get penalised as having low confidence or even game over. Tori makes it clear the couple won't be playing together much and that she intends to push Steph in to sex scenarios and occasionally MC will get some. We are at opposite ends of the kink spectrum I think. I find the whole manipulation/humiliation thing repulsive.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I played the game keeping my confidence high and being honest with my wife. I got an awesome foursome scene with my wife, Gina and Donny, on the first night out, and then another awesome threesome with my wife and Gina on the second night. On the third night we went to Jason's and the game ended after the girls showed off in lingerie. I am dying to see more, but all I read here is hate for content I never saw. So I gather if you play with low confidence and are a dick to your wife, she will cuck you, and there is more content at Jason's only if you are a cuck? Can someone confirm?

i guess im just jealous that the cuck route (which i dont play) has the most content right now, im on medium to high confidence path and i thought we should have atleast saw mc and Tori start hooking up, but of course it ends with just going downstairs

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Yeah, you're right there. Its Duet all over again.
Tori = Jenna, manipulative bitches.
Jason = Daryl, Jason is a piece of shit just like Daryl.
Nat has a better head on her shoulders than Steph which is not hard
I just hope our MC gets to kick Steph lying ass out in the street like Duet's MC does. I'd come back to the game just for that satisfaction haha.
The stereotype cuck is presented and his wife is getting drilled by a BBC and he is told this is what he really wants. Pretty much the same old, same old BS. It does disappoint.
We know from the render on Steam there is more BBC to come.

Yeah pretty much. That's what low confidence cucks want, to be manipulated and humiliated isn't it? Nope not in the real world but got to push that stereotype.
It's becoming a trend that "wife sharing" / "partner sharing" VN's end up being CUCKOLD/cheating VN'S... I got told off for point that out on a few games saying its just a "wife sharing" / "partner sharing", but its really a CUCKOLD/cheating... I've now stopped following the VN's or ever playing them again till their done. Although I think that they most like with get abandoned as the people playing them don't understand what they really are playing. If anything it's teaching people the wrong terminology to use or the wrong understanding to the globally accepted definitions. Which then makes me wonder about there Real Life moral compass.... Simply put I hate people that can't distinguish CUCKOLD/cheating from "wife sharing" / "partner sharing"... Which at least this VN when your at dom1 you get to see the dev using the term CUCK...

For any that posts in this forums chat, this is not a CUCK/cheating VN is a moron! The dev even used the term so admits there is a CUCKOLD/cheating path! You just got to find it! SO IT IS A CUCKOLD/cheating VN... So wish f95zone had a CUCKOLD tag!!! I'm not against CUCKING/cheating, if anything I love it as it's great to see how the writer justifies it and allows it to happen. Which now days I tend to only play that path for the laughs, facts and think what a WANKER, the MC needs to blow their brains out.... BTW WANKER means - A foolish or detestable person.

Reason I say CUCKOLD/cheating is simply this CUCKOLD = cheating....
If you want to know about the CUCKOLD path in this VN, read my past posts when v1.06c was posted... AND DON"T say it isn't there!!!! Unless it gets removed later it was in the v1.06c release!
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-mans-wife-v1-06c-too-perilous.164483/post-11485865
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-mans-wife-v1-06c-too-perilous.164483/post-11474484

Reactions: Kaisenjin

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
i guess im just jealous that the cuck route (which i dont play) has the most content right now, im on medium to high confidence path and i thought we should have atleast saw mc and Tori start hooking up, but of course it ends with just going downstairs
I get that. I just started playing it today and for a one-session fap I was very happy with what I saw on the non-cuck route (except the lack of good cum shots :) ) I'm hoping and reasonably optimistic that the next update will continue the non-cuck route so the MC can have the promised 3some with Tori and continue to have fun swinging with his loving and respectful wife. I imagine the non-cuck route is like an alternate universe where whoever his wife and work buddy are on the cuck route is not who they are on the no-cuck route. So in my preferred universe, there is no betrayal of the MC, and Steph adores him, his buddy respects him, and sincerely wants to see him fuck Tori. The MC is a different person when I play him confident, and so are all the NPCs. If I play the MC like a dipshit, the NPCs are the kind of people that like to hang around dipshits and manipulate them, I guess.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

You can play that route only and miss most of the content, your choice. Remember some people here paid for this content and wanted to play all of it.
The high confidence route isn't high confidence though is it? Its pandering to Steph while ignoring the decisions an actual husband would make. Would a husband coming back from the hotel never having had an extra marital escapade walk and see his wife fucking when she was suppose to be waiting for him, be happy about that? The MC wasn't, would a confident man suck it up like the devs portrayed him or would a confident man be angry this man and his wife disrespected him and act?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like the release. It has it's entertainment. The conversations pose many future events the couple can explore together or separate. I am not convinced yet the Jason and Tori are evil.... taking advantage of Steph. We have not seen all the paths yet. Plus... these do no seem to be complete. jason did not nut yet I don't think.

Not sure I have seen all that is has. Can't tell. What were the old Gina scene that were redone. Plus the others. I only got 2 of the sexpaths at Tori and Jason's... I think.

Reactions: Nurikabe

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
You can play that route only and miss most of the content, your choice. Remember some people here paid for this content and wanted to play all of it.
The high confidence route isn't high confidence though is it? Its pandering to Steph while ignoring the decisions an actual husband would make. Would a husband coming back from the hotel never having had an extra marital escapade walk and see his wife fucking when she was suppose to be waiting for him, be happy about that? The MC wasn't, would a confident man suck it up like the devs portrayed him or would a confident man be angry this man and his wife disrespected him and act?
I didn't get that scene. But I guess you're right, it's not just confidence, but also the way you act around your wife. I only saw scenes in which the wife treated the MC with love and respect, and I assume it's because the MC treated her with love and respect. But if you can get that cheating scene you describe with high confidence, it must mean you can treat her like a dick with high confidence and that just pisses her off even more? I don't know. Clearly I'm going to have to play a lot more paths before I understand what this game is. But all I can say is the short no-cuck path is hot.

Reactions: D3vilMan

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I think it's only 5-10% of the actual sex content, most of it is actual sharing. Only the new v1.06c release has a real CUCKOLD path thus far, but if you try to avoid it the game crashes. Which to me means a bad ending to the game yet to be implemented.... It was funny to play it, while you read the dialog and see the imagination the writer used for it all... Good laugh! Especially once he starts getting turned on while watching... What a WANKER....

Reactions: packard1928

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
ONLY for Manga Kids, Swinging is netorare! For normal people who don't live in the japanese universe, swinging, sharing and open relationships are western terms that have nothinig to do with stealing wives and such.

If it really has to be all japanese, for the Manga Kids to understand, then the word for this would e netoRASE, not netorare.. and i mean, IF at all..
So, NO there is no time for that tag in a game like this!
After the latest update for the low confidence path? Yeah, I think my opinion still stands to warn the people who likes swinging games but not netorare.
I don't think your guys' posts are in disagreement, I agree with both. Yes, I also despise the use of japanese terms on this english forum. However, people like myself are calling this ntr because the bulk of the content in the latest update much more resembles an ntr setup than a sharing or swinging setup.

I di/do, but he doesn't end up coming... I worked out why, It the MC confidence, ended up having to use a mod/cheat to edit it and then he would come over.... There was also a key choice much early i didn't do that needed to be done even if I hade enough confidence.... I try not to play the way most people play and pick out of normal choices and well somethings this kind of stuff happens with this VN

Universal Ren'Py Mod
The Paul invite has two requirements: Threesome with Donny on first night, and gotten BJ from Amber at club. It's confusing because cuming in her mouth doesnt count as a bj, you have to have the specific variable from full bj or sex.

It's a damn shame they made it tricky to reach because IMO the Paul segment was a model scene for how the interactions should go. He's affable enough compared to Donny, Steph doesn't ignore you and checks in with you repeatedly, then leads to a consensual foursome swap setup.

In fact, that entire segment is how I would want and expect the swinger/sharing interactions to go. The wife and husband are together at the start and end and you have the option to bail or change tack a few times.

The problem isn't the low confidence cheating path, it's the medium confidence ALSO leads you to be a questionably enthusiastic spectator of steph and jason while getting cold-shouldered by tori. (Keeping in mind the intention was to go over to their house to "just talk", rules for thee but not for me)

If you just played the game now as a lump sum I get why it would feel balanced; others here have religiously played each update so the praise for those earlier scenes has come and gone. This update being only the tori house visit, you either got a short lingerie striptease or an ntr setup.

I think it's only 5-10% of the actual sex content, most of it is actual sharing. Only the new v1.06c release has a real CUCKOLD CHEATING path thus far,
FTFY.

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
I don't think your guys' posts are in disagreement, I agree with both. Yes, I also despise the use of japanese terms on this english forum. However, people like myself are calling this ntr because the bulk of the content in the latest update much more resembles an ntr setup than a sharing or swinging setup.

The Paul invite has two requirements: Threesome with Donny on first night, and gotten BJ from Amber at club. It's confusing because cuming in her mouth doesnt count as a bj, you have to have the specific variable from full bj or sex.

It's a damn shame they made it tricky to reach because IMO the Paul segment was a model scene for how the interactions should go. He's affable enough compared to Donny, Steph doesn't ignore you and checks in with you repeatedly, then leads to a consensual foursome swap setup.

In fact, that entire segment is how I would want and expect the swinger/sharing interactions to go. The wife and husband are together at the start and end and you have the option to bail or change tack a few times.

The problem isn't the low confidence cheating path, it's the medium confidence ALSO leads you to be a questionably enthusiastic spectator of steph and jason while getting cold-shouldered by tori. (Keeping in mind the intention was to go over to their house to "just talk", rules for thee but not for me)

If you just played the game now as a lump sum I get why it would feel balanced; others here have religiously played each update so the praise for those earlier scenes has come and gone. This update being only the tori house visit, you either got a short lingerie striptease or an ntr setup.

FTFY.

Ahh, I see. Yeah, I can understand that if you don't like the cuck route this update would be very annoying, especially if you were enthusiastically waiting for more Steph/Gina stuff, or getting to fuck Tori.

I'll still give them a good review once I meet whatever the requirements are to post reviews (haven't figured that out). Because to me, if you're coming to the game for the first time, it's got some hot content.... I just wish there were more cumshots :)

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
cant seem to get the jason scene no matter what i try and not sure how to use mod to adjust stats , can anyone help?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Tey said they were down aman in the last week or so. THat said is the Tori sex coming this week end when they complete the high confidence route ??

Reactions: Nurikabe

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Ye if it wasn't for Universal Ren'Py Mod and being able to change the Dom and Confidence, this VN would do my head in going way back to load and do a diff pick.... Just hate how some triggers you have no option but go back to trigger them. Although it is the reason why I like it also lol. Can't get though it in leas then 4 play through to sees most of all it's content....

I think it's only 5-10% of the actual sex content, most of it is actual sharing. Only the new v1.06c release has a real CUCKOLD CHEATING path thus far,
To me CUCKOLD = Cheating.... Which the term they used if do the dom 1 path when he is forced to watch is CUCK, yes it is a cheating I agree. But that path is CUCK to me, as cheating is done behind the partners back... So if there is a path she has sex with him and he doesn't know in any way or form, then I'd call that path "cheating path"....
Which CUCK is done in the face of a WANKER partner that has to put up with the "cheating".... If anything I prefer Cuck/Cheating and not just Cheating.... Why I wish they had the CUCK or CHUCKOLD tag on this site....

I'm just being more specific on the type of cheating that is happening on dom 1 path, which is a CUCK type.
It seem to becoming a trend that so called "Wife sharing / Partner sharing" are becoming more Cuck/Cheating style VN's....
Guess VN's are decensoring people and "Wife sharing / Partner sharing" just doesn't float the boat of hard core kinksters any more....
Which if you use the f95zone definition for Netorare:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.] <<<<, Doesn't need to be physical or actual act, can just be thoughts or psychological.... Which in all honesty as soon as see Swinging or Group sex, your involving someone other than the MC, it's plan and simple Netorare. I've yet to see a VN where the MC NEVER feels jealousy, you are guaranteed to see at some point where the MC is saying or thinking "I'm jealous". Soon as that is said or thought by the MC it's Netorare.
Then: "Wife sharing / Partner sharing" AKA Swinging
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]<<<Swinging (Sharing) is not Netorare at anytime as there should be no jealousy in true swinging, as they allowed it to happen... But as soon as the MC has a slight thought of jealousy, it now is Netorare content..... Yet so many games I've seen with such content refuse the Netorare tag.
Therefore true Swinging can't be seen as cheating right... Oh but wait the definition of cheating on f95zone is:
  • Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.] <<< Doesn't matter if it's with consent if you read it correctly, so as soon as the partner has sex with someone other than their partner it is cheating..... Yet again many games I've seen with Swinging content refuse the Cheating tag. Simply put SWINGING (Sharing) is a form of CHEATING according to f95zones definitions... With CUCK being the highest level of cheating, the in your face cheating....
Last point:
  • Group sex [Sex act involving 3 or more people.] <<<<< Any VN with Group sex should have Cheating tag by default: Ref Cheating tag.... Which I think any group sex should be considered CUCK material if the MC isn't taking part in it...
Sorry got side tracked lol... I love bringing this up in any game with Netorare or SWINGING (Sharing) or Cheating tags in them....

Which I just notice that this VN only seems to have the swinging and group sex tags.... I remember the only reason I originally got into it, is title, which gave away what it was about lol... I never bothered looking at the tags until today.....

Thing is tags help people wanting to look at the game get a good idea of what they might get before reading what others say... eg MILF tag + incest is about 70% or over going to be a M/S incest based VN.... While incest DILF tag + loli is about 70% F/D incest game... Netorare + Swinging + Cheating + Group sex = Another Man's Wife, especially if you do all the different paths and read the dialog.... Which If I remember correctly, even if you avoid the Swinging + Cheating + Group sex, there are parts where the MC shows jealousy, due to inner thought, which still is Netorare content.... It was very early in the game if I remember it right.... It's a path less traveled by me as it's the normal loving path with no fun to it.... It was basically along the thoughts of him not sharing her, due to feeling jealousy of any other guy being with her... To me that type of thought still falls into Netorare.... Others will say I'm wrong on that one, which Netorare is open to your own interpretation thanks to they way f95zones has it.... But Group sex = Cheating or Swinging = Cheating can not be argued as wrong, due to how Cheating is defined on f95zones. Which even lesbian tag this has is cheating as it involves someone other then the MC in this VN.... Now that I think about it a lot og VN's need that Cheating tag more so then Netorare tag.....

Those wanting to know this sites definitions:
Tags Rules And List [Updated 2023-02-03]
I got told off for using real world definitions once, so no one can argue this site's definitions. Granted they are still open to your own personal interpretation, but please use common since if your going to argue FACTS (Tags Rules And List).....

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes