• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Thank you for your response.
Sorry for bothering you, but I found more bugs. During the prologue, MC is in the hotel in front of the doors and picture. If he chooses the picture, there is a vent and selecting the vent, the story will continue. But if I decide on doors, after MC says that the door is locked, I get two pictures (one on the wall and one under the first one - first screenshot).
Also, there is an irregularity in the story: after the dream where the plague doctor and before starting the new chapter ("Diamond Deception"), the MC mention that he is locked in chastity. But if the MC in the prologue chooses not to look at the sex scene and show videos to Zara, he will not be locked in chastity. In that case, MC should not be locked in chastity in the "Diamond Deception" chapter.

Reactions: ChilliMilliLily

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Thank you for your response.
Sorry for bothering you, but I found more bugs. During the prologue, MC is in the hotel in front of the doors and picture. If he chooses the picture, there is a vent and selecting the vent, the story will continue. But if I decide on doors, after MC says that the door is locked, I get two pictures (one on the wall and one under the first one - first screenshot).
Also, there is an irregularity in the story: after the dream where the plague doctor and before starting the new chapter ("Diamond Deception"), the MC mention that he is locked in chastity. But if the MC in the prologue chooses not to look at the sex scene and show videos to Zara, he will not be locked in chastity. In that case, MC should not be locked in chastity in the "Diamond Deception" chapter.
It's okay hun, bugs are meant to be reported.
I'll look at these and resolve them

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Seems like this game isnt shown on the latest games and update section?
if you havent already, you can report the first post and say the game is being updated.

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
I have clicked everything in the hallway found everything in ev mode (5 things) and without, asked all the questions but the game has stopped here and there is no way to proceed. Is this a bug as I have wasted about two hours

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I have clicked everything in the hallway found everything in ev mode (5 things) and without, asked all the questions but the game has stopped here and there is no way to proceed. Is this a bug as I have wasted about two hours
Apologies that you had to go through this

This seems to be a bug, even though I tested the functionality a lot of times.
Can you trace me back your steps so I can figure out what's going wrong?

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
Apologies that you had to go through this

This seems to be a bug, even though I tested the functionality a lot of times.
Can you trace me back your steps so I can figure out what's going wrong?
I had a save from v.2 then was assigned this case and went to the mansion and asked husband and wife all the questions then went to the hallway and examined clues and have found them all but have no ability to move forward or do anything with my findings

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I had a save from v.2 then was assigned this case and went to the mansion and asked husband and wife all the questions then went to the hallway and examined clues and have found them all but have no ability to move forward or do anything with my findings
I have added a small functionality in the next release that lets you ask AI hints on the staircase of the mansion (From there it tells what you have investigated and what is left, and added a small contingency there that if all things are investigated then it proceeds further directly from there if the progression is not triggered)

Additionally I'm trying to re-create the bug to see if I can find the problem

blixen

Dec 29, 2022
Hi i have investigate in EV mode on the couch found a ring click on the white spot on the ring by clicking on the arrow to rotate the ring but i cant close this i just have the ring i can rotate her i can click on the white spot but i cant go back or continue image.png

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
Hi i have investigate in EV mode on the couch found a ring click on the white spot on the ring by clicking on the arrow to rotate the ring but i cant close this i just have the ring i can rotate her i can click on the white spot but i cant go back or continue View attachment 2922309
If you hover over the main diamond you'll also see a glow there, You also have to click the diamond on the ring itself, in hindsight I should've added a glow there too so that it's easier to find

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherTruthNeo-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
I'm guessing this was abandoned
It does look like so and it was for all intents and purposes but I have started working on it again and I am planning two major releases for April

It's hard to work on something you love when you're too burnt out from your day job. I've been going through the guilt of not being able to work on this game as much as I'd hope I could. But I've mustered up some energy to start working on it again. So whoever has been waiting for this game I thank you for your patience.

And I also apologise once again to all, although I've done so many apologies I don't even know if the apologies are worth much :cry:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It does look like so and it was for all intents and purposes but I have started working on it again and I am planning two major releases for April

It's hard to work on something you love when you're too burnt out from your day job. I've been going through the guilt of not being able to work on this game as much as I'd hope I could. But I've mustered up some energy to start working on it again. So whoever has been waiting for this game I thank you for your patience.

And I also apologise once again to all, although I've done so many apologies I don't even know if the apologies are worth much :cry:
You have no obligations towards your fan-base here. And we are happy to hear you have gathered some forces to continue. Good luck and Happy Easter :)

ChilliMilliLily

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2022
You have no obligations towards your fan-base here. And we are happy to hear you have gathered some forces to continue. Good luck and Happy Easter :)
While I do appreciate the sentiment. I believe if I have a fan-base, then I should be faithful to their expectations and should also let them know what's happening instead of leaving them in dark :(

And Happy Easter to you too

Reactions: pilgrim2003