Ren'Py Another World, Another Adventures [v0.1.7] [S.I.T. Studio]

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have done that but should i rest in the room for that to happen because so far nothing happened and more than 5 days passed.
I rested in the room when I got the event. But maybe it was a coincidence because I was basically waiting for it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Changelog:
v0.1.7
  • Added a brothel
At night, when you go to the city center, the scene where the MC goes to the brothel automatically starts. That seems fine to me. What I don't like is having to choose one of the three whores in the brothel, my favorite choice is to leave and never come back. So what I've done is load my save game and hope that no mission requires me to go city center at night.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AnotherWorldAnotherAdventures-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

S.I.T. Studio

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2023
At night, when you go to the city center, the scene where the MC goes to the brothel automatically starts. That seems fine to me. What I don't like is having to choose one of the three whores in the brothel, my favorite choice is to leave and never come back. So what I've done is load my save game and hope that no mission requires me to go city center at night.
"The programmer forgot to add a button, so in the next update, you'll have the option not to enter the brothel."

Reactions: BlasKyau

tobias_knight

Apr 26, 2020
Been days and days since the kitchen discovery. Seems I am stuck unlocking #5. How to continue? Never mind. Finally got a new prompt in the kitchen

Last edited:
Reactions: S.I.T. Studio

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Another World, Another Adventures [v0.1.7] [S.I.T. Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [182 MB]
- - - -

Mac [177 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.