EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner4.png

Overview:
Do you ever feel like you're floating?

Welcome to Another World - a slice-of-life visual novel centred around Arvin, alongside his friends and acquaintances. Get to know all of the 10+ romanceable characters, and explore each relationship as you try to find your place within this world.

Just remember, though - nothing is ever as it seems.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Maelstrom - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

(Needed for Ver 1.5.0)

thumb1.gif thumb2.png thumb3.gif thumb4.gif thumb5.png thumb6.gif thumb7.png thumb8.png thumb9.png thumb10.png thumb11.png

Last edited:

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Interesting .gifs they got there (you need to wait a bit to see it), should probably add horror tag.
And even a music player? We certainly don't get one of those often. :whistle::coffee:
Yea, should probably add a horror tag - although it's pretty mild

Music player is just because I built up such a soundtrack during development - about 10 of the tracks in-game I composed myself so wanted to show them off :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Just remember, though - nothing is ever as it seems.
konosuba-kazuma.gif

Hi Maelstrom507 , it would be appreciated if you can tell us what are the planned tags/content? and if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

EDIT V1.5.0: If you are not interested in the typical "LIs are Bi" trope, then avoid the game, reading the thread and taking into account the answers given by the dev, it seems the game is going to have forced lesbian content but the player can " skip" those scenes. (that is, it will happen anyway but the player can choose not to see the scene)

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
View attachment 2855721

Hi Maelstrom507 , it would be appreciated if you can tell us what are the planned tags/content? and if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?maelstro

Thanks, good luck.
Yep - will update this thread ASAP - waiting on ownership so I can add Horror tag and add planned tags too :)

Reactions: Chimba
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes