yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherWorld-MAELSTROM-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Will this be like Lessons in Love where a decent amount of the girls are bisexual/lesbian? Iirc there are already 3 in this game granted 2 of them are side girls but still.
I wouldn't expect many more than have already been introduced. Potentially 1 more later down the line, but she'll be barely significant and will be a side character :)

Reactions: Vax Morale

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I forgot about this game and picked it up again. Then while playing I remembered I'd played it before so I decided to check out the comments section.

Seems recently the discussion is about lesbian/bi content and at least some subtle references that it's considered NTR material by some.

I for one don't mind lesbian content, but treating it like "It doesn't count as NTR" is a pretty lame approach. Especially if you're claiming you want to write a more reasonable narrative. A relationship between two or more people is still a relationship regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Own up to it and do what you want, or completely cut it out for best results. The option to skip it is fine for people like me but you'll lose the most vanilla part of the crowd.

I personally don't like NTR content much but I dislike it the most when it's disguised as something else. Thanks for the hard work Maelstrom looking forward to more.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
I wouldn't expect many more than have already been introduced. Potentially 1 more later down the line, but she'll be barely significant and will be a side character :)
Well if it's only one of the main girls then that doesn't sound too bad to me personally.

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
I forgot about this game and picked it up again. Then while playing I remembered I'd played it before so I decided to check out the comments section.

Seems recently the discussion is about lesbian/bi content and at least some subtle references that it's considered NTR material by some.

I for one don't mind lesbian content, but treating it like "It doesn't count as NTR" is a pretty lame approach. Especially if you're claiming you want to write a more reasonable narrative. A relationship between two or more people is still a relationship regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Own up to it and do what you want, or completely cut it out for best results. The option to skip it is fine for people like me but you'll lose the most vanilla part of the crowd.

I personally don't like NTR content much but I dislike it the most when it's disguised as something else. Thanks for the hard work Maelstrom looking forward to more.
It was my assumption that NTR would qualify as the MC being cheated on by one of the characters, which does not occur. The kind of idea I'm going for is similar to Rin/Chika in LiL, if you're familiar.

The fact that the definition of NTR isn't exactly set in stone, and seems to vary from person to person is what's probably caused these issues. I tried to find an exact definition but every single website seems to have an entirely different opinion.

I'll update all places to remove any mention of no NTR, and specify that cuckolding is not present. I'll put 'Lesbian' within the tags to signify that there will be lesbian relationships within the story, and the fact that you can romance these lesbian characters will be optional.

And hopefully, that should solve any issues :))

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
The situation with Rin and Chika was delivered pretty well in LiL. Rin didn't let you forget what you did if you broke your promise but it wasn't the end of the road with her either. It was a breath of fresh air too. Often the MC of these games gets to cuck with no consequences. It would be more exciting if there were consequences for doing bad, that's originally the appeal. Admittedly Sensei still kinda got away with it in the end but, still better then nothing.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You won't be able to have nothing to do with them, as they will be included within all main events and plot points. If it makes life easier, I can make her entire 'romancible' route optional for those that choose to not interact with any lesbian content directly - however themes about this love interest being infatuated with another character is unfortunately unavoidable.
If a lesbian LI with which I have decided not to have anything to do falls in love and has sex with another LI who is in a relationship with the MC (and these two LIs weren't in a previous relationship with each other), then in my eyes that is NTR (netorare). So I hope it doesn't happen at all.

If both LIs are lesbians and in a previous relationship with each other and I have decided that the MC has nothing to do with them, then they can do whatever they want in their free time, although I hope I don't have to see it, and I actually prefer not to know about it. Regarding their sexual life, the limit is knowing that they are lesbians and a couple, beyond that there is too much information.

If two LIs with whom the MC has started a relationship decide to start a relationship with each other (subsequent to the MC's relationship with them), that would be something I wouldn't like at all. There should be an option to prevent it from happening.

If two LIs have casual sex with each other on a strictly punctual basis and without having any romantic relationship between them (they only have a relationship with the MC) and the MC is aware of it and has approved it (although if they give me the option I will not do it ), then it is a scene that I don't want to see, although it bothers me less that it exists, as I say, as long as it's something specific (one time thing) and there is no romantic feeling between the LIs.

Since I'm not going to say yes to two LIs who are a couple and lesbians, this option isn't relevant.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Can you change the MC's name? Shoutout to all the Arvin's around the world, but I don't really vibe with that name, lol.

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Can you change the MC's name? Shoutout to all the Arvin's around the world, but I don't really vibe with that name, lol.
Yes, it's in 'Settings' :)

Went through a million names during development -I think picking a name everyone is happy with is pretty challenging :confused:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
It was my assumption that NTR would qualify as the MC being cheated on by one of the characters, which does not occur. The kind of idea I'm going for is similar to Rin/Chika in LiL, if you're familiar.

The fact that the definition of NTR isn't exactly set in stone, and seems to vary from person to person is what's probably caused these issues. I tried to find an exact definition but every single website seems to have an entirely different opinion.

I'll update all places to remove any mention of no NTR, and specify that cuckolding is not present. I'll put 'Lesbian' within the tags to signify that there will be lesbian relationships within the story, and the fact that you can romance these lesbian characters will be optional.

And hopefully, that should solve any issues :))
The major issue is there's so much that can be perceived as NTR
yet because of technicality it's not

The tag is based on the MC and their relationships
When what really matters is how the Player is perceiving the content
player names MC and they get immersed

This can lead people to hating a MC because of their personality or the choices they make

Or anti-NTR outrage for any context implying a character the Player fancies is sucking and fucking dudes that are not the MC
"But the MC doesn't have feelings for her so it doesn't count"
"But the MC wasn't there to see it so it doesn't count"

Yeah sure the MC wasn't effected and it technically isn't NTR
but the Player was
irritated angered and/or depressed by what they saw or read
because it ruined their blissful immersion.

Unfortunately there's no NTR-esque tag

As far as lesbians go it depends on the lesbian
is she trying to sabotage the MC and steal the girls
or is she apart of the harem and is bi for MC

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Is it going to be as weird and not enjoyable as LIL? because the horror and psychological of that game made me quit
There's bits of horror, but not as much as LiL

I guess the best way would be to try it out and see if it gels :)

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023

This can lead people to hating a MC because of their personality or the choices they make

Or anti-NTR outrage for any context implying a character the Player fancies is sucking and fucking dudes that are not the MC

but the Player was

Yea the fact that everyone has their own definitions of NTR makes it difficult to say it really isn't included.

A character is bisexual, and has a previous partner before hooking up with the MC. People talking about lesbianism are obviously going to be included - however any direct lesbian content will be strictly optional.

Do I think this is NTR? No, because this is before the MC is romantically involved with the character. As in real life, people have ex-partners.

Do some people think this is NTR? Yes - and that's the issue. I get it if they're not interested in a character that will have had prior relationships before interacting with the MC - and I'll try my best to accommodate for that as much as possible (skippable lesbian scenes, the option to not romance this character)

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
I'm quite fixated on the idea of building a connection with a character, and finding unique ways to undermine it and see it all come crashing down.
thats exactly what my depressed ass needs in AVN's more bullshit to bring me down.

lol started at the start of the thread, now i'm here and read stuff about NTR, lol, what a waste of time.

Reactions: Ass~God

act215981

Jan 17, 2018

but the Player was

I think you're the one who's crazy. You don't understand the ntr tag at all.

I know just by seeing your thoughts. Take for example a doujin called chitose.
Not a boyfriend, not a husband, not a close friend.
If the context is correct, it still counts.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes