BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Are psychology and horror very present in the game?

It's pretty clear who the LI is, don't worry.

You'll have the option to view lesbian scenes, but they'll be skippable for those who don't want to see them.
What I want is for the MC to not have any type of romantic relationship or sex scene with the lesbian LIs.

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Are psychology and horror very present in the game?

What I want is for the MC to not have any type of romantic relationship or sex scene with the lesbian LIs.
The psychological horror elements aren't particularly present - this is, at heart, a slice-of-life story, with occasional weirdness.
And there'll be the option to not pursue a romantic relationship too :)

Reactions: Yuri L and BlasKyau

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Another World [v1.7.0] [Maelstrom] - Compressed

Win/Linux [455 MB]
- - - -

Mac [450 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
i think this is the game that Selebus was bitching about in the recent LIL update. I remember seeing some whine about a game like LIL, while i was fast forwarding his edge-lord, emo rambling text, trying to get to actual meaningful story. To be fair, i didn't really read it, a wise woman once said "ain't nobody got time for that"

But this game looks really good, i'll give it a shot!

• Angry
Reactions: Angelcrush

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
i think this is the game that Selebus was bitching about in the recent LIL update. I remember seeing some whine about a game like LIL, while i was fast forwarding his edge-lord, emo rambling text, trying to get to actual meaningful story. To be fair, i didn't really read it, a wise woman once said "ain't nobody got time for that"

But this game looks really good, i'll give it a shot!
What do you mean about this? I haven't checked out LiL since halfway through C3 so haven't seen new stuff so I'm not in the loop

But thanks dude! Hope you enjoy! :))

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
What do you mean about this? I haven't checked out LiL since halfway through C3 so haven't seen new stuff so I'm not in the loop

But thanks dude! Hope you enjoy! :))
i'd have to scan through the recent updates, but Sel went off in game about a game that "copied LIL and how it's easy to be un-orginal..." i can't remember the exact text, but that was the jist of it. It was clear he shitting on some game that was very similar to LIL. I'll go ask in the LiL thread lol, someone will know what the text was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maelstrom507

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The psychological horror elements aren't particularly present - this is, at heart, a slice-of-life story, with occasional weirdness.
I've never started the game because psychological horror tends to kill any interest I have in any game. If it's something very little present in the game, maybe I would dare to try it.

And there'll be the option to not pursue a romantic relationship too :)
Okay, anything that can reduce the amount of lesbian scenes that appear in my game is good.

Reactions: Maelstrom507
Feb 11, 2022
i'd have to scan through the recent updates, but Sel went off in game about a game that "copied LIL and how it's easy to be un-orginal..." i can't remember the exact text, but that was the jist of it. It was clear he shitting on some game that was very similar to LIL. I'll go ask in the LiL thread lol, someone will know what the text was.
I haven't started Another World yet so I don't know similarities to LiL, if any, but I believe Sel was taking shots at Lost in You. There are alot of things that are taken from LiL. The menus, lust system etc are exactly like LiL, same with the sandboxing of the game. Some of LiY characters are very similar to LiL characters in personality down to their quirks (example Maya in LiL is a Tsun that berates the MC, loves watermelon and eats inhumanly fast, Kurumi in LiY is a tsun that berates the MC, that loves donuts and also eats inhumanly fast). The music thing IMO is meh. Plenty of VN's on here and elsewhere use the same license free soundtracks. But either way. I enjoy both games lol.

Last edited:

rightsaidfred

Nov 23, 2017
I haven't started Another World yet so I don't know similarities to LiL, if any, but I believe Sel was taking shots at Lost in You. There are alot of things that are taken from LiL. The menus, lust system etc are exactly like LiL, same with the sandboxing of the game. Some of LiY characters are very similar to LiL characters in personality down to their quirks (example Maya in LiL is a Tsun that berates the MC, loves watermelon and eats inhumanly fast, Kurumi in LiY is a tsun that berates the MC, that loves donuts and also eats inhumanly fast). The music thing IMO is meh. Plenty of VN's on here and elsewhere use the same license free soundtracks. But either way. I enjoy both games lol.
Yeah i didn't remember the exact text of Sel's 4th wall breaking rant. Definitely, he was not referring to Another World. False alarm!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes