jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
ami is fucking nuts...is that what really beautiful women have to go through. chick makes my skin crawl. why is it when I change the nickname calls arvin she hangs herself and the game crashes.

Last edited:

Maelstrom507

Developer of 'Another World'
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
Love the game, and all the characters in it.

I can't seem to get the Threesome event to start. It says wait until day 50 and visit the bar, but I must have missed it on day 50 exactly. I am on day 74, and have been spamming the bar for about a week+ now and just get the generic event. Is there any other way to force it to start?

Nvm, I'm dumb and mixed up afternoon and evening.
1721466740636.png
I've realised this isn't entirely clear in some cases - changed the hint system yesterday and added icons to make it slightly clearer :)

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
ami is fucking nuts...is that what really beautiful women have to go through. chick makes my skin crawl. why is it when I change the nickname calls arvin she hangs herself and the game crashes.
Ami is certainly... interested in the MC, that's for sure :oops:

As for the nickname - that'll become clear eventually :))

fujikazemono20

May 19, 2024
got through the latest ver 1.7; i'm loving the game so far! I can't help but feel like this has some inspiration from omori -- that last scene with iris abt repressing memories really just felt like a callback, and the general tone of the game so far aligns with that too.

big spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
final note -- I really feel like a non-NSFW version of this game would be super fun, just like DDLC. It's a pretty captivating plot thus far, and I love the psychological elements -- I also wanna see more of where the
thing goes, as well as more interactions with Iris. I started off this game just for the NSFW yeah lol, but it's really hard to braindead fap when the story is kinda deep... so a no-fap version would be super cool too.

oh also, natsuki best girl

Love this so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maelstrom507

Maelstrom507

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2023
got through the latest ver 1.7; i'm loving the game so far! I can't help but feel like this has some inspiration from omori -- that last scene with iris abt repressing memories really just felt like a callback, and the general tone of the game so far aligns with that too.

big spoilers:
final note -- I really feel like a non-NSFW version of this game would be super fun, just like DDLC. It's a pretty captivating plot thus far, and I love the psychological elements -- I also wanna see more of where the
thing goes, as well as more interactions with Iris. I started off this game just for the NSFW yeah lol, but it's really hard to braindead fap when the story is kinda deep... so a no-fap version would be super cool too.

oh also, natsuki best girl

Love this so far!
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to write out your thoughts on the game so far! Always appreciate it when someone lets me know what they think :)

Strangely enough, I've never gotten around to playing Omori - I started it up a couple years back and only got an hour or so into it. Weird that I've gotten the comparison a few times though o_O

Initially, I'd considered creating a non-NSFW version to go alongside the base game - but as of right now, I don't have the time commitments to make that a reality - plus, it'll take away from the speed of development of the base game - which I'm really wanting to retain as much as possible.

Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed the game! As I said, updates are coming out regularly, so check back for the next one! Thanks again dude! :)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes