• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Difficulty in of itself =/= satisfying

I mean, if you enjoy it because of the lack of control, more power to you. Gibberish666 and I just find it more irritating than satisfying to 'not pressing reload when mag is full.'

Game is still fun, even with some niggles.
I definitely won't argue any of that. My main point was to acknowledge that it was a design decision, not an oversight.

hslugs

Oct 30, 2019
So since I can't beat the second boss got bored with the gameplay, I decided to poke around the files a bit. Turns out it's pretty easy to pull out the sprites, like all of them. And other assets too, but there's really not much interesting besides the sprites. The game shares the engine with Undertale, and UT fans did a lot of work for re'ing it. So uh for those who just want to look at the pretty pictures instead of actually playing the game, there are uh ways.

If hopefully it will get an update at some point, I guess would be easy to tell the changes, too.

spr_heroin_id2.png ani_walk_all.png ani_strip_idle.png ani_stage7_op.png

I planned to upload the pack but apparently I cannot until like 3 posts or something, so I guess I'll just attach a couple. The last three are multi-frame APNGs, so use something that can play them. Like Chrome (click on thumbnails) or mpv.

Reactions: Aazkaal and Eropoi

qorl55

May 23, 2018
So since I can't beat the second boss got bored with the gameplay, I decided to poke around the files a bit. Turns out it's pretty easy to pull out the sprites, like all of them. And other assets too, but there's really not much interesting besides the sprites. The game shares the engine with Undertale, and UT fans did a lot of work for re'ing it. So uh for those who just want to look at the pretty pictures instead of actually playing the game, there are uh ways.

If hopefully it will get an update at some point, I guess would be easy to tell the changes, too.

View attachment 730771 View attachment 730773 View attachment 730774 View attachment 730775

I planned to upload the pack but apparently I cannot until like 3 posts or something, so I guess I'll just attach a couple. The last three are multi-frame APNGs, so use something that can play them. Like Chrome (click on thumbnails) or mpv.
So how did you extract the sprites?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone know how to defeat the boss at the extra scene on stage 1? I've kept avoiding it's attacks while the lights go off and hitting it's arms, but it seems I have to do something else, because it doesn't want to die.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Anyone know how to defeat the boss at the extra scene on stage 1? I've kept avoiding it's attacks while the lights go off and hitting it's arms, but it seems I have to do something else, because it doesn't want to die.
Nevermind, I've discovered I must shoot it in the eye

hslugs

Oct 30, 2019
So how did you extract the sprites?
Wrote a tool to parse data.win and cut areas from sprite sheets.

gallery and cutscene image
sprites

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How the fuck am I suppssed to beat this part? Second level, second screen. And several next screens after it also.
Problem is, after I enter it, boss starts chasing me. And I cant beat him. I even tried to beat level from the beginning using only pipe like a Sam fucking Fisher fucking 47, but it still chases me.
I can simply rush through it ignoring everything, but there are other monsters in the next segment. So it looks like I should managed somehow run away from boss. And also my insatiable bloodthirst isnt allow me JUST run away and leave them be :devilish:

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone willing to share a 100% unlocked save for 2.0? I have most things unlocked but don't have the time to go through every room with a fine tooth comb.

Btw, idk if it was posted already but I found some extra cheat codes. They're in the spoiler in Bold, haven't figured out what one of them does, I just know it exists via kinda sorta datamining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to use anthophobia and energy drink cheat, and wat does energy drink do?

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
How the fuck am I suppssed to beat this part? Second level, second screen. And several next screens after it also.
Problem is, after I enter it, boss starts chasing me. And I cant beat him. I even tried to beat level from the beginning using only pipe like a Sam fucking Fisher fucking 47, but it still chases me.
I can simply rush through it ignoring everything, but there are other monsters in the next segment. So it looks like I should managed somehow run away from boss. And also my insatiable bloodthirst isnt allow me JUST run away and leave them be :devilish:
Run away. This is not the actual bossfight, just a chase scene.

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
Hi can ask you guy something what happen if i go to shelter 47? military warn me to not enter that shelter and instead i found new home

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
So is not continuing to the next chapter?
The MC's goal was to find shelter before morning comes. If she were to fulfill the doctor's dying wish, it's either too late or has zero experience, being a civilian and a survivor and all that

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes