Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
can someone help me my game doesn't start at all and gives me an error massage error creating process (place in c) reason

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
So, after all this time and the game being completed, you can still reload the gun even if your magazine is full, and you lose the full magazine.
I don't mind just dealing with it, but would it too much to ask for a quick fix?

Reactions: Aazkaal

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
So, after all this time and the game being completed, you can still reload the gun even if your magazine is full, and you lose the full magazine.
I don't mind just dealing with it, but would it too much to ask for a quick fix?
This is on purpose and is meant to add difficulty. So I doubt it will be "fixed" by the dev.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This is on purpose and is meant to add difficulty. So I doubt it will be "fixed" by the dev.
I suppose? :unsure: Maybe? Except it's very illogical. No remotely intelligent person would drop a perfectly good fully loaded magazine in the middle of the apocalypse for no reason.

Reactions: Aazkaal

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I suppose? :unsure: Maybe? Except it's very illogical. No remotely intelligent person would drop a perfectly good fully loaded magazine in the middle of the apocalypse for no reason.
depends....no sane person would reload their gun unless they had to in the midst of sex crazied zombies trying to strip and rape you.

Thinkingtank

Jul 20, 2019
anyone know the way to get to level 4 without a cheat engine? Ive collected all the gold cards for chapter 1- 3.5. now im stuck!

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
You should unlock level 4 if you beat all the other levels legitimately first. As far as I know that's the only requirement.

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
There is no way to cancel the reload animation, which makes it feel like a design oversight more than intentional design.

Like, when I accidentally press reload:
1593167043556.png
Worse still, I have to wait for the animation to finish.
A frustrating, unengaging 2 seconds.

If there was a way to cancel the animation, I'd be fine with dropping a full mag. This would actually give a feeling of more control

DasWeirdo

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, when I try to start the game, the game menu just either stops after a few seconds or/and the whole window is white.
How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance.

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
There is no way to cancel the reload animation, which makes it feel like a design oversight more than intentional design.

Like, when I accidentally press reload:

Worse still, I have to wait for the animation to finish.
A frustrating, unengaging 2 seconds.

If there was a way to cancel the animation, I'd be fine with dropping a full mag. This would actually give a feeling of more control
Have you ever played the dark souls games? Getting locked into animations once you start them is a design decision, and meant to add difficulty. It means every action needs to be planned in advance. If you are accidentally hitting a button, that is a mistake, and the game is punishing you for that mistake. Same reason the attack animation is not instant, and not able to be cancelled. You gotta git gud. This might not be the type of game you like to play, but it was definitely designed with intent, not on accident.

Also, things being out of your control seems like a big theme of this game, so it makes sense from a thematic perspective that the gameplay isn't about 100% control either.

MoxieTouch

Mar 23, 2020
Have you ever played the dark souls games? Getting locked into animations once you start them is a design decision, and meant to add difficulty. It means every action needs to be planned in advance. If you are accidentally hitting a button, that is a mistake, and the game is punishing you for that mistake. Same reason the attack animation is not instant, and not able to be cancelled. You gotta git gud. This might not be the type of game you like to play, but it was definitely designed with intent, not on accident.

Also, things being out of your control seems like a big theme of this game, so it makes sense from a thematic perspective that the gameplay isn't about 100% control either.
Difficulty in of itself =/= satisfying

It's not a matter of "gitting gud," because getting good at not pressing reload is not satisfying enough to become good at it. I'm also only complaining about the reload, not the melee.

Being able to consistently land hits with the melee? Satisfying. Not hitting the reload button? Eh.

Regardless of intent, it is frustrating as a player when the game has a weird control scheme, and then punishes you for not being in control. It's unintuitive, to say the least.

I mean, if you enjoy it because of the lack of control, more power to you. Gibberish666 and I just find it more irritating than satisfying to 'not pressing reload when mag is full.'

Game is still fun, even with some niggles.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes