Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Thanks. I unlocked all CGs and cards but not endings. So its time to find out how to unlock them. Thanks again.
Well boys we did it, H Gallery is here. All had to do is to beat every boss, cuz I didnt beated them first time, I used cheats lmao.
So, if anyone wonders "how to unlock h gallery" I will explane it now.
Also I will use the (?) mark if Iam not sure that this is necessary.
1) Get every gold card
2) You need to complete the game on any difficulty(including v2.00 ending)
3) Get every v2.00 achievment(?)
4) Die to every monster
5) Unlock every CG(that means point 4 but with extra steps)(?)
Something like that.
Game is good. I rate this game: 9/10
Final verdict: would N U T
Thank you and good night

Reactions: luxia and Corootai

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well boys we did it, H Gallery is here. All had to do is to beat every boss, cuz I didnt beated them first time, I used cheats lmao.
So, if anyone wonders "how to unlock h gallery" I will explane it now.
Also I will use the (?) mark if Iam not sure that this is necessary.
1) Get every gold card
2) You need to complete the game on any difficulty(including v2.00 ending)
3) Get every v2.00 achievment(?)
4) Die to every monster
5) Unlock every CG(that means point 4 but with extra steps)(?)
Something like that.
Game is good. I rate this game: 9/10
Final verdict: would N U T
Thank you and good night
Last time I played only beating all bosses was needed to unlock the animation gallery.

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
Last time I played only beating all bosses was needed to unlock the animation gallery.
Maybe. As I sad, I not sure about some conditions. I just saw some on other sites with threads about Anthrophobia. So, like we say in Ukraine: хуй знает (dick knows)

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Played a bit of the original quite a few years ago, and now that I'm better at games in general and 2.00 is out I've played through quite a bit of this new version and am loving it. This has to be one of my favorite h-games, the animations and CGs are generally good, the gameplay is great if maybe a bit too hard (normal difficulty feels a lot like Hard on the RE2 Remake) and it has a very interesting premise.

Two things bugging me though. The first one is that on Level 2.5 the tree monsters feel like total bullshit, they have a ton of health, are about as fast as the dog-like monster, the first portion of their grab is impossible to escape meaning you're guaranteed to take quite a bit of damage if you get caught naked and to top it all off they're invincible unless they're moving or have already started attacking you. Literally the only way you can beat them is to either use a Molotov and then turn around and let them run into it or let them hit you at least once and then pump an entire clip of bullets into them. If you could hit them while they're frozen pretending to be part of the background they'd be more manageable, but as it is now they feel like BS.

The second one is something I feel like was missed potential, but probably won't get changed. The game recently got ported to Steam so it's not impossible, but very unlikely, that being I think the h-animation for the 2nd boss could be improved. The boss is designed with 2 dicks, a smaller one higher up and a larger one below, but the large one doesn't even get used. It just cums outside of the protagonist at the end of the animation.

For the portion where she's against the wall I feel like what should happen is at first both dicks are just being rubbed against her, the larger one rubbing her pussy and the smaller one hotdogging her ass. Then the large one would enter her pussy part-way while the smaller one keeps hotdogging her ass, and finally the large one would go in all the way and the smaller one would penetrate her ass. The close-up we see of the top dick rubbing her pussy would be replaced by a rear view so we can see what's going on.

Edit: Managed to get past the section with the tree enemies by the skin of my teeth, and that made the next section of level 2.5 almost as frustrating because even with full armor I would die in 2 hits. Now at the boss and it feels almost as unfair as the tree enemies. The enemy Flower-headed Giant's Knee Charge can cross the entire screen and has basically no wind-up, how in the hell are you supposed to avoid it? And when it's below half health in its 2nd form it has so many hitboxes that you can barely attack it at all without getting hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beggarman

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I've gotten through chapter 1.5 and 2.5, and I found where you're supposed to be able to enter chapter 3.5 but can't find the Gold Card. It says x2 so I'm guessing there's a second gold card in chapter 3 somewhere, but I scoured every room and couldn't find it. Anybody know where I'm supposed to look? Or did I miss some gold cards in previous chapters? I got the one in chapter 1.5 and 2.5 is really linear, so not sure what I'm missing.

Last edited:

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Two things bugging me though. The first one is that on Level 2.5 the tree monsters feel like total bullshit, they have a ton of health, are about as fast as the dog-like monster, the first portion of their grab is impossible to escape meaning you're guaranteed to take quite a bit of damage if you get caught naked and to top it all off they're invincible unless they're moving or have already started attacking you. Literally the only way you can beat them is to either use a Molotov and then turn around and let them run into it or let them hit you at least once and then pump an entire clip of bullets into them. If you could hit them while they're frozen pretending to be part of the background they'd be more manageable, but as it is now they feel like BS.
You can kill the tree enemies before they are moving. You can listen for there clicking when they are sneaking up behind you. When you turn around and see them frozen, just shoot the closed flower at the top and they die instantly. The flower is the only vulnerable point. And make sure not to get too close, because then you won't be able to angle your shot correctly, and they will instantly grab you when you attempt to turn around.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
You can kill the tree enemies before they are moving. You can listen for there clicking when they are sneaking up behind you. When you turn around and see them frozen, just shoot the closed flower at the top and they die instantly. The flower is the only vulnerable point. And make sure not to get too close, because then you won't be able to angle your shot correctly, and they will instantly grab you when you attempt to turn around.
Yeah, I figured that out recently re-playing the level in order to get the gold cards. I feel like there needs to be some kind of hint about that though, like a very small chance every second for their flower to twitch or something when they're frozen. The game being so dark means it's tricky to spot Imposters at all when they aren't in front of something, let alone for you to know that the flower is a weak point since it no longer works once they've started attacking.

Speaking of the gold cards, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get into Chapter 3.5. I looked on the ULMF and the second Gold Card in that Chapter is supposed to be in the room to the far left on B3, where there's a cat-girl-zombie in a box and some items, but I don't see one in there and still can't get through the Card Gate in B2 to access Chapter 3.5. Do I have a broken version of the game with that Gold Card missing, or did it get moved? I'm totally stuck.

Davidus

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone willing to share a 100% unlocked save for 2.0? I have most things unlocked but don't have the time to go through every room with a fine tooth comb.

Btw, idk if it was posted already but I found some extra cheat codes. They're in the spoiler in Bold, haven't figured out what one of them does, I just know it exists via kinda sorta datamining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone willing to share a 100% unlocked save for 2.0? I have most things unlocked but don't have the time to go through every room with a fine tooth comb.

Btw, idk if it was posted already but I found some extra cheat codes. They're in the spoiler in Bold, haven't figured out what one of them does, I just know it exists via kinda sorta datamining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
saves are locked to users pc. Using other's will cause the game to give you an error

Reactions: Davidus

Davidus

Aug 2, 2018
saves are locked to users pc. Using other's will cause the game to give you an error
Yeah, should have went over the entire thread before posting. Thought the one I found elsewhere was for a different version or something. Still seems like other people's saves kinda work, it's just the newest version's content that gets locked out behind the achievement data. Guess I'll replay the thing again.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

DeathSerpent

Aug 20, 2017
I didn't know about this. when I did it I listened for them behind me and shot the lanterns or I turned around used molotovs behind me. they give out a roar before they start moving too. what i do wanna know is how to use those mortars in the level. I press e and they shot out but i don't see them blow up anything

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
I didn't know about this. when I did it I listened for them behind me and shot the lanterns or I turned around used molotovs behind me. they give out a roar before they start moving too. what i do wanna know is how to use those mortars in the level. I press e and they shot out but i don't see them blow up anything
I believe the "mortars" are just flares that light up the area better. Are you playing with lighting effects off?

Reactions: Captain Crash

oguricapt

Jul 3, 2018
i second this after Parasite in The City for being the best pixel side-scroller H survival horror... the pixel art and gameplay is good

Reactions: AnonLurker69

-LMG-

Dec 4, 2018
I can't seem to get the "Witness Fusion" achievement. I've watched the fusion happen, but I still can't get the achievement.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
ah well, I guess that's figured out. btw any reverse rape pixel games you can recommend ? I've played eroico, FOBS, and succubus affection and I now feel a void.
There is Saint Emiliana although while the translation for non H is understandable. The H scenes you won't understand at all, I wouldn't call it reverse rape but there are some?

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes