Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Works on my machine.
I recall you had to delete a certain file and then replace it with the other user's + save
I remember trying that a while back and it being flaky when it comes to whether or not it would unlock the entire gallery. Could be wrong though. It's been a while since then, and I've tried it a few times from what I remember.

Fenn_Shadow

Nov 7, 2019
The gallery guide is where you go through the first level and get use the code -forgmenot- to get all golden cards and get killed by all three enemies on the room before the boss room, then get the key to go to stage 1.5 or 1 and a half, then die to the boss and respawn to go to the 1.5 room. Then on that stage die to the dog and the boss, then continue to stage 2. Stage 2 you will want to die to the boss chasing you to get the gallery image and die to all the other enemies you will want to die to the enemies that shoot at you in the beginning as they reward an image as well. Then go inside the 2.5 stage warp area and go through that stage dying to the tree, and flying pellet monsters. Die to the boss and continue on to stage 3. During stage 3 on the beginning part where the machine guns are die to all the monsters not yet faced then continue and make sure to die to them if you haven't already, you will die to the boss and beat it to get the achievement but then replay the stage to go to the stage 3.5. There are no new enemies in this stage so it should be a cakewalk just remember to die to the boss. On stage 4 since you entered the cheat code -forgetmenot- you should be able to access the stage 4 where you will need to die to 3 new enemies. The blue ceiling enemy can be knocked off the ceiling by shooting at it and has a separate gallery for dying to it. The next step is to die to the second boss and get grabbed by the hand to get the next gallery. The next step is to follow the giant helper all the way until she meets up with Jake and unlock an achievement and a gallery image. Then backtrack to where the lonely one should appear where the boss is laying dead. Make sure to follow her all the way to the end screen to unlock another gallery. The last stage 5 has 2 gallery images unlocked by going to the machine gun and dying to the flying pellet monsters and then dying to the boss of stage 5. The last image is unlocked where you refight bosses, As you will have to beat all the bosses on any difficulty to unlock the kitty gallery. If you have any problems be sure to reply to this reply.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
The gallery guide is where you go through the first level and get use the code -forgmenot- to get all golden cards and get killed by all three enemies on the room before the boss room, then get the key to go to stage 1.5 or 1 and a half, then die to the boss and respawn to go to the 1.5 room. Then on that stage die to the dog and the boss, then continue to stage 2.
Do you need to die to three mobs or 4 rather before the elevator boss to unlock the gallery for 1.5? I've died to those type of mobs before to get the game over CG and after dying to the 1.5 boss and the dog doesn't unlock any animation in gallery for them. On another note dying to the tentacle from the 1.5 boss yields no game over cg vs being sucked up by that organic bamboo shoot. Also does the new zombie girl got a gallery?

Fenn_Shadow

Nov 7, 2019
Do you need to die to three mobs or 4 rather before the elevator boss to unlock the gallery for 1.5? I've died to those type of mobs before to get the game over CG and after dying to the 1.5 boss and the dog doesn't unlock any animation in gallery for them. On another note dying to the tentacle from the 1.5 boss yields no game over cg vs being sucked up by that organic bamboo shoot. Also does the new zombie girl got a gallery?
You can die to the forth but usually do the main three as the forth is encountered during stage 2 for the beginning portion and does more damage.

Fenn_Shadow

Nov 7, 2019
To beat the bosses for the first one is to jump on the enemies that spawn and then dodge the hand while shooting at it. The best way to beat it is to make sure you are safe before reloading as you take a lot of damage from many different places. The second boss you get to the second phase by making the boss run over the green pellets on the ground for it to take damage then you shoot it near the head to make the boss take damage while using fire to have it be stunned. The third boss you shouldn't ever go near it and continually shoot at it while using Molotov. You should strip on all clothing and try and open all boxes. The 1 and a half stage boss you shoot the boss in the eye and when the eye is closed you back away. There is several equipment items you can pick up and should be able to kill it easily. The boss 2 and a half you should fight each of the bosses separately and then move on to the next. Do not use Molotov on the standing up one as it will not do damage you should also try and avoid shooting Jake as he does have a health bar not seen. The boss 3 and a half is quite difficult as it takes a while and is an endurance run as if you die you have to restart. You should avoid damage at all costs and try and shoot the boss when the water level is going up. Stage 4 bosses, the first one is the most difficult as you have to avoid poison by going up top and make sure to stop the boss from healing. For the second boss of stage 4 you should focus on damaging it as much as possible with the infinite Molotov and make sure the gun stays up at all time. Stage 5 boss is mainly focused on conserving ammo till the grappler is right next to Sumire. This guide should allow for completing all the bosses reply to this thread if you need help.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
This game is fantastic not just for the lewds of course but also because i love survival horror themes!
game is not overly complicated and the new CG is great, wish all of them got updated but some where left unfinished. Its a shame we can't get them download them from the game or high res versions since that artist has left the project and out of contact from irl issues. As simplistic as the story is its quite interesting learning the bits and parts from the radio chatters. I really wish there is a continuation to find out what happens with Sumire as all the other female zombies have left to give birth since their "winter" mating season has finished up.

Last edited:

Fenn_Shadow

Nov 7, 2019
Very much so version 2.00 felt like an unfinished update with a disappointing final boss and some enemies completely without sound with Boss 4 part 1 not having any h-scene and boss 4 part 2 not having sound. Though I did like stage 4 and how it is very difficult in the final section having almost all of the enemies besides one. Stage 5 was a disappointment as dying in the minigun doesn't reward with anything besides gallery art.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
I accidentally got my catgirl raped but I can't get her out. She's stuck in the background.
Don't worry its shes now just eye candy. If there are multiple zombies that are compatible they'll join in and turn it into a gangbang. Kitty zombie will return via boxes as you come across them.

Reactions: hrl90528

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
I know Iam not the only person that asking this, but how do you unlock animation gallery. I tried to find answer here but there is no clear answer. So if someone could tell me how to do it I would really happy. Thanks for future answer.

Rurura80

Aug 18, 2018
I know Iam not the only person that asking this, but how do you unlock animation gallery. I tried to find answer here but there is no clear answer. So if someone could tell me how to do it I would really happy. Thanks for future answer.
until now there is no way to cheat unlock all galleries, because Developer says it will crash that game if you try to Download Savegames from other people.
So you just have to finish this game by yourself.

besides that you can also use cheat forgetmenot,verbena to open Golden-ID Card for unlock some secret Stage and sprites,

And You can also use Cheat Engine for Ammo,Molotov. You have to use value type=Double. if for Health and stamina you use value=Double and scan type= unknown initial value

hopefully it can help you:)

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
until now there is no way to cheat unlock all galleries, because Developer says it will crash that game if you try to Download Savegames from other people.
So you just have to finish this game by yourself.

besides that you can also use cheat forgetmenot,verbena to open Golden-ID Card for unlock some secret Stage and sprites,

And You can also use Cheat Engine for Ammo,Molotov. You have to use value type=Double. if for Health and stamina you use value=Double and scan type= unknown initial value

hopefully it can help you:)
Thanks. So if I understand you correctly I just need to finish the game? Cuz I finished game a long time ago and nothing. Is there like special needs that has to be done to unlock it?

Rurura80

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks. So if I understand you correctly I just need to finish the game? Cuz I finished game a long time ago and nothing. Is there like special needs that has to be done to unlock it?
I can't answer with certainty. So I want to help you as much as I can.

I think if you want to open All Gallery, you have to die from every monster in each stage, whether it's normal enemy or a boss, and you collect 9 golden cards to open stage from version 2.00.and I think there are some ending games that need to be finished. but I don't know if it's true or not. I did not do it because I was too tired o_O, this game is very good from the H-game I've played (y).. that's all I know

oh yeah, you just use Cheat "calluna", it will help you, shots with your mouse. Have fun:giggle::giggle:

sokl

Jul 4, 2019
I can't answer with certainty. So I want to help you as much as I can.

I think if you want to open All Gallery, you have to die from every monster in each stage, whether it's normal enemy or a boss, and you collect 9 golden cards to open stage from version 2.00.and I think there are some ending games that need to be finished. but I don't know if it's true or not. I did not do it because I was too tired o_O, this game is very good from the H-game I've played (y).. that's all I know

oh yeah, you just use Cheat "calluna", it will help you, shots with your mouse. Have fun:giggle::giggle:
Thanks. I unlocked all CGs and cards but not endings. So its time to find out how to unlock them. Thanks again.

Reactions: Rurura80
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes