Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
The MC's goal was to find shelter before morning comes. If she were to fulfill the doctor's dying wish, it's either too late or has zero experience, being a civilian and a survivor and all that
So i have to look for another room to continue to the next chapter? i guess i've been around quite far apparently not

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
So i have to look for another room to continue to the next chapter? i guess i've been around quite far apparently not
A note that there's 3 main stages and a branch stage per main stage. The end game is always the same, regardless

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
you got the base ending before additional content was added. Iirc you needed to find all the gold keycards or something to unlock the branch chapters.

The MC's goal was to find shelter before morning comes. If she were to fulfill the doctor's dying wish, it's either too late or has zero experience, being a civilian and a survivor and all that
Shes not actually a regular civilian. In the gallery extras where you are in the control room of some sort to see the animated sex sprites of captured girls there should be Sumire's ID card before she became infected.

Reactions: soldadotaku

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Shes not actually a regular civilian. In the gallery extras where you are in the control room of some sort to see the animated sex sprites of captured girls there should be Sumire's ID card before she became infected.
First, what room and who is Sumire? Second, is she some sort of experimental subject gone loose or a rogue researcher

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
You press 1, then type in the word listed in the cheat list, then press 1 again to activate it. For example, 1calluna1 activates FPS mode (basically a point-and-click shooter).
i could use some on the previous version cheats but not the new ones, i dont know y

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
i could use some on the previous version cheats but not the new ones, i dont know y
Which version do you have? Cause the only new one that works for 2.00 I'm aware of is 1wolfsbane1, which is basically 1crocus1 but with Chapters 4 and 5.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Which version do you have? Cause the only new one that works for 2.00 I'm aware of is 1wolfsbane1, which is basically 1crocus1 but with Chapters 4 and 5.
2.00, but i found some cheats that i cant seem to enter here

Anyone willing to share a 100% unlocked save for 2.0? I have most things unlocked but don't have the time to go through every room with a fine tooth comb.

Btw, idk if it was posted already but I found some extra cheat codes. They're in the spoiler in Bold, haven't figured out what one of them does, I just know it exists via kinda sorta datamining.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: unionkil057

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
2.00, but i found some cheats that i cant seem to enter here
If it's the one in bold you're referring to, I only just figured out that the "-" key can only be done through the NumPad. However, I haven't figured out what "energydrink" does.

Mar 15, 2019
Hey did someone upload a way to see all the "background" scenes that are in the game? they are not in the gallery :/

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes