Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes
Feb 25, 2021
i got the h replay and beaten all of the bosses but im still missing some of the h replay animations, btw i used cheats to get to the bosses

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Hiw did you use cheats???how can I use cheats???
Once you finish the game, there are posters on the wall at the credits scene (those are the cheats, I don't remember them right now). While playing, press 1, then write the cheatcode, then press 1

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Once you finish the game, there are posters on the wall at the credits scene (those are the cheats, I don't remember them right now). While playing, press 1, then write the cheatcode, then press 1
How to confirm the cheat when I put it in 1????it doesn't do anything. How can I confirm it

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
How to confirm the cheat when I put it in 1????it doesn't do anything. How can I confirm it
It should be written on the bottom left of the screen. When you finish putting the cheat you should hear a sound that confirms you activated a cheat.

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
question: how do i unlock the other chapters? do i have to play on hard?
Complete the previous levels, grabbing the gold ID cards you can find hidden away. For example, off the top of my memory, there's one right at the start of the second level. Jump on the flower and it catapults you up to a semi-hidden area, at the end of which is a gold card.

Sunset-Breaker

Dec 7, 2019
Thanks!
however, i did the only smart thing to do in this kind of situations, i used a cheat and skipped to chapter 4
and btw can i get some context about what is she doing now? it skipped the cinematics

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone have the save file with complete achievements? And what is the ending of the game?
Achievements are locked on each one PC. This means even having a full save from someone who got all of them, they will be blocked in your game anyways (same goes for CG gallery).

Reactions: cooldude33

AppropriateSky

Sep 4, 2019
Achievements are locked on each one PC. This means even having a full save from someone who got all of them, they will be blocked in your game anyways (same goes for CG gallery).
Actually, that's untrue. You just need to navigate to your save file found in the appdata/local location. I just used a near-complete save found from here. Has the whole gallery and H Replay, though some achievements are missing.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
What...? Can we talk about that ending for a bit? The stage 5 ending, I mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a while since I played this game and I didn't finish the 2.0 version. I don't think it was all for nothing. At the beginning of the game it's more or less shown to you that the protagonist is already infected and it's implied that she'll eventually become like the rest, messed up either physically or mentally or both. By the end of the game we learn that it might not be too bad and she might be able to keep her conscience and not fully succumb, and maybe not all of the monsters are murderous zombie rapists...maybe?

Idk, maybe I'm also overthinking it. It could be just a case of and like another user just mentioned, there's going to be another game in the future so this is not the end. That's not gonna happen for a while, though because the creators are currently working on Dungeon Sanctuary.

Reactions: thegodofsky

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
It's been a while since I played this game and I didn't finish the 2.0 version. I don't think it was all for nothing. At the beginning of the game it's more or less shown to you that the protagonist is already infected and it's implied that she'll eventually become like the rest, messed up either physically or mentally or both. By the end of the game we learn that it might not be too bad and she might be able to keep her conscience and not fully succumb, and maybe not all of the monsters are murderous zombie rapists...maybe?

Idk, maybe I'm also overthinking it. It could be just a case of and like another user just mentioned, there's going to be another game in the future so this is not the end. That's not gonna happen for a while, though because the creators are currently working on Dungeon Sanctuary.
I so desperately want to believe you've got the right of it. I don't know why I'm so invested in the fate of this character or this universe, I just am. I know she was infected right from the start, I think I saw somewhere else on this thread that the dev had mentioned her infection was in the earlier stages and that's why she was still human, but three months DOES seem like a long time, so maybe she'll be fine in the end, who knows? But the way she reaches out for her KFZ friend at the end, even just for a brief moment, it makes it seem like she just gave in and her narration over the ending just makes things feel so hopeless.

I wasn't gonna say anything about that trope, but I'm glad you linked to it. It's nice to see when people are on the same page as you sometimes.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes