Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
I've been doing a playthrough and tweaking stuff instead of just making changes willy nilly, so next update is gonna be better but also very different from ver1&2.

Also, I'm stuck on the first phase of the stage 4 boss. I can't figure out the gimmick or whatever you're supposed to do.

Edit:
Right, apparently you can raise the platform in the middle. (Which changes the whole dynamic of the fight so I'll have to revert all my edits.)
I am beginning to understand why game dev is so soul sucking.

Also THERE WAS A GUIDE ON STEAM THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME GOD DAMMIT.

Last edited:

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
You mean the CG gallery? Those are unlocked when losing to certain monster (for each monster their respective gallery).
If you mean the H-Replay gallery, you gotta click the button instead of using keyboard. As someone said before, keyboard goes to old gallery.
used mouse but i still get the old gallery, tried re-open but it didnt work

Yuizorb

Mar 31, 2021
For thread trawlers this is what the fully unlocked Extra screen looks like.
Extra Screen.png
(Also since I had a hard time figuring this bit of info out, if you want to unlock level 4 you have to collect all the gold cards in the first 6 levels.)

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Hey guys did you know sour jelly is planning on remaking the game?
interesting...wonder how he plans to do this. I know the final few pieces of art weren't updated due to artist departing for personal reasons. This game in itself is great with the bits of lore that weren't very difficult to piece together on top of some really nice sprit animations.

Spheee

Nov 14, 2018
Hey guys did you know sour jelly is planning on remaking the game?
Interesting. What would he "remake" though? CGs would definitely use some work (the ones from the last update at least), some enemies could use a "post-game-over animations" like he did with giant flower and others, maybe add new ones, and... idk, additional/alternative animations for existing enemies (getting hit from different directions)/gangbang options?

Also, did he abandon Dungeon Sanctuary project? I don't follow it, so I'm not sure if that's the reason he is remaking Anthophobia.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Interesting. What would he "remake" though? CGs would definitely use some work (the ones from the last update at least), some enemies could use a "post-game-over animations" like he did with giant flower and others, maybe add new ones, and... idk, additional/alternative animations for existing enemies (getting hit from different directions)/gangbang options?

Also, did he abandon Dungeon Sanctuary project? I don't follow it, so I'm not sure if that's the reason he is remaking Anthophobia.
I could possibly see making the CG animated if he wanted to on top of updating the last few that weren't. However, he'd probably have to get another artist to do it since old artist left.

Or updating the pixel animations which he did state was a possibility however small it maybe.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Question but H-Replay doesn't seem to have every character in the game there, was this intentional?

nevermind click dont use control got it

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
According to the dev:
it fixed frame rate drop issue on window 10 and steam gamepad problem as well :D
Alas, not a content update, but it is nice to know the dev is still tinkering with things

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
The ending though, R.I.P. Sumire's Zombie Cat Girl. Now our protagonists alone... I'd like some more content, maybe if she met her friend?

Also, Spring has come, meaning that the flowers bloom, that's probably why the game ended with her saying, "I survived". Anyways peace xD.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Oh yeah, for anyone who hasn't noticed, if you've played the whole game, by now you should've realized that the scenes you see in the background where a monster is fucking a girl, most of the agent's from the Agent ID card's are the ones who're getting fucked. Trust me, look at the card ID's and look at the girls.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Oh yeah, for anyone who hasn't noticed, if you've played the whole game, by now you should've realized that the scenes you see in the background where a monster is fucking a girl, most of the agent's from the Agent ID card's are the ones who're getting fucked. Trust me, look at the card ID's and look at the girls.
Well, this sort of thing was easy to notice with um... MANrisa. Seeing that plant monster with the giant, smoking whole in it with Not-Alice snuggled up to her and Not-Shanghai trying to rouse them is kinda hard to miss. Just as an example.

Fenn_Shadow

Nov 7, 2019
Boss.jpg
Boss trials boss 1
This is the best time I got by shooting hand at exact 5 second mark to kill it instantly then getting good boss minion spawns to kill them with pistol while spawning then good boss minion spawns to easily jump on them during second phase.
Reply with better time if you can get it!

Oct 12, 2018
I am unsure if my gallery is bugged OR if this just doesnt show but i just found an animation i have not seen in the gallery. If you get caught by one of those wall grapplers while one of those tentacle monsters with 2 tentacles is below you, you get xenomorphed, this does not seem to even have voice acting, is this onyl for me or does anyone else have this animation in a funcitoning way unlocked? 1645106816421.png

Spheee

Nov 14, 2018
I am unsure if my gallery is bugged OR if this just doesnt show but i just found an animation i have not seen in the gallery. If you get caught by one of those wall grapplers while one of those tentacle monsters with 2 tentacles is below you, you get xenomorphed, this does not seem to even have voice acting, is this onyl for me or does anyone else have this animation in a funcitoning way unlocked? View attachment 1658923
Could you screenshot what that animation looks like? Or try to recreate and record it? AFAIK there are three possible animations with these two. Aside from the "wall" one the "wall grappler" has an alternative "form" if you shoot him off the ceiling, he becomes a "centaur" and has a different H-scene for you (the first half of is non-voiced). And the ground guy has his own and only animation.

Chances are you found a bug, because I don't recall any "xenomorphed" animations with her.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes