Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

quazar

May 30, 2017
I really like these kind of artstyle, the world building, animations. I hope next time the devs make settings like these but with more humans. Bandits,thugs all that thing. Also interaction dialogs would be awesome too. Ty devs for making games like this

Reactions: Zanurah and megac8

Monty :)

Jul 22, 2022
Did the game randomly just slow down for anyone else? I played through the whole thing and enjoyed it a lot but when I revisited it, it was noticeably slower. Like everything was in slow motion and I don't know why

Snake metal

Oct 25, 2020
do you know whats new or naw my bet is its all the revamped sprites for moving and shooting stuff
Here is the patch notes for 2.21

1. Game Engine Update GMS -> GMS2

2. Multilingual support - Thank you to Mr. AnaSteaward.

3. Added: Sprite animation change of basic moves. You can select "Original" and "Remake" on the option page of the title screen.

4. Correction: Chapter 5 The locked door no longer needs to come again after collecting all the gold cards.

5. Fix: Monster Fisher Daisy prevents you from inflicting damage to the player after catching the player.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
This is really one of those rare games I find inspiring. Nevermind the adult content and weird ass stuff happening at the end, the dev really nailed the horror/apocalyptic vibe Anthophobia has. Love the world building, creativeness and ambience.

Sure, this game has its shortcomings here and there but overall it's a fun romp and his next project may very well be a step up in terms of quality. That he's STILL releasing updates for Anthophobia is a testament that he cares for his creations, too.

megac8

Feb 25, 2019
This is really one of those rare games I find inspiring. Nevermind the adult content and weird ass stuff happening at the end, the dev really nailed the horror/apocalyptic vibe Anthophobia has. Love the world building, creativeness and ambience.

Sure, this game has its shortcomings here and there but overall it's a fun romp and his next project may very well be a step up in terms of quality. That he's STILL releasing updates for Anthophobia is a testament that he cares for his creations, too.
I completely agree. I put off playing it for a long while because the graphics were a bit limited for my taste, but the animation and ambience is fantastic and really worked for me.
It's one of the best game I've played here, even surpassing Parasite City, in the same genre. If you guys have similar games I'm all ears.

deezer1234

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone have updated save files with everything unlocked? I finished the game but didn't get everything. I appreciate the help.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Are they though? I was not able to find any info on the current build if it exists.
seems to be the current build. It's a mediafire link found in .

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes