Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
This is probably the newest one of Dungeon Sanctuary you're gonna get.

This one is only 3 months old available at

Clicking on that will lead to the post and download.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I am actually interested in this new game of his. It's unique, and that's all that matters really. Kind of like a roguelike teaching feeling?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you tend to the girl's needs in Demon Sanctuary? I can't seem to give her any medicine, all I managed to do is find food for her once. Game has a lot of errors, probably trying to go to areas that aren't available yet and keeps crashing. The premise if I'm understanding it right could be interesting I guess. I trust this dev quite a bit, about time to replay this too, I don't think I ever finished it.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
How do you tend to the girl's needs in Demon Sanctuary? I can't seem to give her any medicine, all I managed to do is find food for her once. Game has a lot of errors, probably trying to go to areas that aren't available yet and keeps crashing. The premise if I'm understanding it right could be interesting I guess. I trust this dev quite a bit, about time to replay this too, I don't think I ever finished it.
Yeah it's buggy as heck. You need to hold down the mouse button to use the items. And there isn't really much benefit to it at the moment I suppose since no matter how many times you get rid of all of her sickness, she just gets new ones.
Maybe in the future you might be able to get rid of the curses and eventually play as/with her.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The UI in the new game is kinda terrible too. I can't tell what the medicines I'm looking at are, or how I make them.
Presumably that's because it's not done yet though, so...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The UI in the new game is kinda terrible too. I can't tell what the medicines I'm looking at are, or how I make them.
Presumably that's because it's not done yet though, so...
Yeah I was thinking it might be because the MC is a slime and maybe not all that intelligent at the start, it can't tell the difference between the potions. Seems like an intentional point like how you can accidentally drink acid potions.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah I was thinking it might be because the MC is a slime and maybe not all that intelligent at the start, it can't tell the difference between the potions. Seems like an intentional point like how you can accidentally drink acid potions.
I mean, having potions not be labled has been a thing in old roguelikes. Unidentified/cursed gear, ect.
I like the idea that you have a completely functional alchemy guidebook sitting in front of you telling you what everything is and how to make/use it... and your character can't read because you're a slime.

Feels more justified that way.
But no, the real problem is that I can't tell how to feed stuff to the girl, or if I'm eating it myself, or what effect it's having.
Because I can't even read the UI to tell what's actually happening, or what the button-prompts say.

Still, when it's done enough to have a real demo, it'll probably get a basic translation.

Reactions: Beggarman

RustyZ

Apr 4, 2020
Hell no, this is the worst H game I ever played. H games are suposed to be fun and... well sexy. This shit is just as boring and frustrating as my wife... I can play dark souls, I dont like this is my H games.

RustyZ

Apr 4, 2020
Not at all, I do not find this hard, it is easy to cheese. I do not like the design decisions. Example, the zombie cat girl and the healing/affection. Sounds great on paper, but completely fckd by design. Most of the combat and sex scenes will reduce her affection, leading to her to fkc an enemy. Well, I have a problem with that. A, sex scenes reduces your health, cat girl heals you, what an interesting combination, don't you think. Instead, you are punished by watching a sex scene in a sex game.. Make sense, Not. B, She's getting fked by an enemy means that you perma lost her.... Again, punished for sex in a sex game. Result with a cat zombie: amazing idea ruined by annoying affection mechanic. Go fight, run away, increase affection and repeat. Not to mention, her affection reset at the beginning of the love scene. So if an enemy is near, she is gone even if she had full affection prior. And that is only one of many annoying, frustrating designs, ruining otherwise a AMAZING H game. I played far, far more difficult H games and enjoyed them far more.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Instead, you are punished by watching a sex scene in a sex game.. Make sense, Not.
It's almost like the player doesn't WANT to be fucked because they're trying to survive a world ending apocalypse. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I'll admit I havent played this game in years and my memories of it are a bit fuzzy, I'll have to redownload and play it again because I did genuinely enjoy it, but as far as I remember the friendly cat girl you run into occasionally isn't even important. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong if she does serve a purpose aside from being a meat shield and a free heal for a while, I don't recall if she's tied to unlocking any secrets, so I don't really understand why you're so fixated on the cat girl being so incredibly important. The cat girl is a bonus and isn't required to beat the game, nor is it required to babysit her if you just play strategically and avoid damage. Also it makes sense that sex with her heals you when she's not looking to fuck you until you die like every other monster in this game. Cat girls can have a little pussy, as a treat. That being said there's also a gallery so really even if sex is a punishment in game the gallery is the reward for playing well and unlocking things to be enjoyed later.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
It's almost like the player doesn't WANT to be fucked because they're trying to survive a world ending apocalypse. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I'll admit I havent played this game in years and my memories of it are a bit fuzzy, I'll have to redownload and play it again because I did genuinely enjoy it, but as far as I remember the friendly cat girl you run into occasionally isn't even important. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong if she does serve a purpose aside from being a meat shield and a free heal for a while, I don't recall if she's tied to unlocking any secrets, so I don't really understand why you're so fixated on the cat girl being so incredibly important. The cat girl is a bonus and isn't required to beat the game, nor is it required to babysit her if you just play strategically and avoid damage. Also it makes sense that sex with her heals you when she's not looking to fuck you until you die like every other monster in this game. Cat girls can have a little pussy, as a treat. That being said there's also a gallery so really even if sex is a punishment in game the gallery is the reward for playing well and unlocking things to be enjoyed later.
The enemies a pretty spongy on normal+

Reactions: Bulbanych

ThatsnotveryUwU

Mar 20, 2022
Quick question, why is the credit roll at the end of chap 3 and is it normal that i have to select chap 4 to access it ?(just have a doubt bc of the credit roll)

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes