Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Man, sorry to tell ya, but your efforts are meaningless. The game already has built-in cheat codes.
Speaking as the person whose post about cheat codes is linked from the OP... That's going a bit far. Being able to lock values can be more convenient than repeatedly typing in cheat codes to top up those values, and I even lamented the lack of a stamina cheat before. This can also be useful for players without numpads.

Which reminds me: SpikyCookie you can report your own post and request that it be linked in the OP since it has a useful resource (cheat table).

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
it seems like you are new to PC games.
NGL, this game was stupid difficult. I get that it's survival, but it's mostly just grindy and impossible dodging. Bullets are a joke and bosses are damage sponges. One boss is a nightmare due to platforming and another has random invincibility frames. All that before dealing with the struggle system. I made a hack of a cheat table (can't do pointers) and beat the full game that way. Then I just found a video with almost all the animations from the fully unlocked gallery.

I wish someone would make a decent guide on how to make a cheat table. The existing guides either don't work, or go so far into wtf territory that they're just unusable. It's like CD cracking. I recently found a no-nonsense video on how to crack a cd check. It was maybe 10 minutes long and explained everything. Before that, I couldn't do it because all the tutorials would start off with, "To crack a CD, you must first understand assembly, how to use an ASM compiler, how to build an ASM compiler using a flip switch on a Commadore 64, how to make curry from scratch, and why your parents don't love you." which was pretty heavy reading.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
There are two galleries. The first smaller one is unlocked after doing the top three missions. The second more complete one is unlocked after getting all the gold keycards and doing the bottom three missions as well. Those missions and bosses are crazy hard. Some mobs insta kill you too.

If you just want the gallery, go get a video off one of the many adult video websites. The save files in this game are locked to the machine and current OS the game is played on.

Sep 1, 2020
There are two galleries. The first smaller one is unlocked after doing the top three missions. The second more complete one is unlocked after getting all the gold keycards and doing the bottom three missions as well. Those missions and bosses are crazy hard. Some mobs insta kill you too.

If you just want the gallery, go get a video off one of the many adult video websites. The save files in this game are locked to the machine and current OS the game is played on.
No if you cant see the whole gallery use mouse not keyboard

Rabbit__Princess

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone tell me if it's possible to see this scene in the game?
I know about the zombie girl cheat, but there are only two other ones that are then called and no giant zombie girl, so I can't summon her during the fight with this boss.
изображение_2023-08-16_035745670.png

Rabbit__Princess

Jun 1, 2020
This scene will happen when they both reunite each other after the girl escape from the Facility (and release Big Zombie girl in the process).
You will have to run pass them first then come back and they'll going at it.
So he survives the fight with Dandelion Head & Boomer?
And where exactly to look for them then?

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
sorry if it was a spoiler, I saw you trying Cheat so I thought it will be ok.
Well, here where you will met him again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rabbit__Princess

Jun 1, 2020
sorry if it was a spoiler, I saw you trying Cheat so I thought it will be ok.
Well, here where you will met him again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh don't worry. I already beat the game, I just couldn't find Big Zombie Girl. And He was also covered in blood after the fight and looked really bad, so I thought he was dead...
I'm glad I was wrong, thanks for telling.
I really worry about him and their relationship more than my own now. :oops:
I'll try to go through everything again and this time to find them!

Reactions: KingTUMMAN
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes