It was on B2 if i remember correctly
I can't proceed to chap 4

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
on chapter 3 i couldn't collect the gold card when i pressed E a red X appeared
any cluehow to get that one pls?
It was on B2 if i remember correctly
I can't proceed to chap 4
you have to collect another set of Gold card from Chapter 1.5 2.5 and 3.5 first before you can proceed to Chapter 4 and so on.
In chapter 1-3 you'll have your first 5 Gold card if you didn't miss any on the run
Go back to Chapter 1-3 after you collect all 5 Gold Card and it will open a way to go on .5 Stage of each Chapter.
I can't remember how many Gold Card in total but after you got all of it, go back to Chapter 3 and you will be able to go pass that door on floor B2 and proceed to Chapter 4.

I following this guide on Steam it a good guide and without major spoiler on it too so, I hope it help :D

Reactions: Silverly

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
you have to collect another set of Gold card from Chapter 1.5 2.5 and 3.5 first before you can proceed to Chapter 4 and so on.
In chapter 1-3 you'll have your first 5 Gold card if you didn't miss any on the run
Go back to Chapter 1-3 after you collect all 5 Gold Card and it will open a way to go on .5 Stage of each Chapter.
I can't remember how many Gold Card in total but after you got all of it, go back to Chapter 3 and you will be able to go pass that door on floor B2 and proceed to Chapter 4.

I following this guide on Steam it a good guide and without major spoiler on it too so, I hope it help :D
It helps Immensely thank you so much

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
I'm making a very simple cheat table if anyone is interested
It will pretty much only handle HP/Stamina and consumables, anything beyond that is outside my knowledge with cheatengine

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
I'm making a very simple cheat table if anyone is interested
It will pretty much only handle HP/Stamina and consumables, anything beyond that is outside my knowledge with cheatengine
game has already a cheat system for those

Silverly

Oct 30, 2017
does anyone perhaps know the locations of all gold cards
seems i have only 8 and few of them i encountered by pure luck while trying to run away lol
am not sure where to look else since some places won't open, ty

wow found them and the GFZ too well that wasn't easy
but if i had to play that without the guide
well.. would pretty much miss everything and be stucked
Got all the cards and animations, awesome.

Last edited:

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
Sourjelly said on Patreon that full time Anthophobia 2 development will begin next summer, though he is doing a little preliminary spritework in his spare time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Beggarman

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Sourjelly said on Patreon that full time Anthophobia 2 development will begin next summer, though he is doing a little preliminary spritework in his spare time.
What about Dungeon Sanctuary? I thought that was the current project.

Naestros

Jun 25, 2020
What about Dungeon Sanctuary? I thought that was the current project.
And it is! Anthophobia 2 is just something he's doing in his spare time until that point, DS is still his main focus. Whether he actually gets DS done in the next year, well, we'll just have to see!

Reactions: Facha1234

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Anthophobia 2 Sprites from SourJelly’s patreon
... okay, I did not see this coming and I couldn't be happier. x_x

Next to Sinisistar, Anthophobia is an incredible, creative work of art. I can imagine the sequel will follow the 'bad ending' where the protagonist doesn't follow the others into the wilderness to truly embrace their mutations. Granted she's still human and sporting that revolver. Will be interesting to see what other creative monstrosities the dev cooks up this time!

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
No because it's not out
Sure, it's an older version I got from his Patreon last year, but...

Has anyone tried out Sourjelly's Dungeon Sanctuary game ?
It's pretty well done from what I was able to play. Granted, the game isn't completed and the last version I touched still doesn't cover what the heck each item is. (Which is crucial to looking after the fallen adventurer, so...) That version was really only meant to give folks a good look at the combat, which is pretty fluid. (Har, har...) The animations are also great.

Last edited:

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
looks like sequel has a new engine. Although I liked pixel art estethics of the first one, the second look really good too. Hope to see more news on development

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes