Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
To get the good ending you have to get all the gold ID cards and beat all the sub levels. I cheated like hell and it was still hella hard. That unlocks the real gallery which is way bigger.

Nov 24, 2019
To get the good ending you have to get all the gold ID cards and beat all the sub levels. I cheated like hell and it was still hella hard. That unlocks the real gallery which is way bigger.
whats the difference in the real gallery? I remember unlocking the gallery and having like everything

Slaaneshi

Jul 10, 2017
The game recommends you use headphones but the audio balance is messy (water droplets are too loud) and the zombie sounds have some annoying fuzziness to them that I'd like to try fixing. But I can't seem to figure out how to open the .dat files to get at the sound effects, does anyone know a program I can use to unpack then repack them?

For the record I love this game, just want to try my hand at fixing the little things that bother me in it.

Spheee

Nov 14, 2018
Question - is there a reliable way to, say, upscale in-game sprites and pack them back into the game? "Enhanced" edition, so to say.

SpikyCookie

Apr 2, 2023
I made a very simple Cheat Engine table. It's just pointers for HP, Stamina, Ammo, Reloads, Molotovs, Glowsticks and Clothing. You can lock the values to have them be virtually infinite. Do note that, for some bizarre reason, the game uses weird-ass Float values for these so I set-up dropdowns: Use those to edit the values instead of manually inputting numbers.
Untitled.png
IMO the game goes beyond "difficult" and just becomes unfun and cancerous to play after like, the first zone, so the cheats help make it more tolerable until you can unlock the "true" gallery.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
I made a very simple Cheat Engine table. It's just pointers for HP, Stamina, Ammo, Reloads, Molotovs, Glowsticks and Clothing. You can lock the values to have them be virtually infinite. Do note that, for some bizarre reason, the game uses weird-ass Float values for these so I set-up dropdowns: Use those to edit the values instead of manually inputting numbers.
View attachment 2531609
IMO the game goes beyond "difficult" and just becomes unfun and cancerous to play after like, the first zone, so the cheats help make it more tolerable until you can unlock the "true" gallery.
it seems like you are new to PC games.

cityhunter80

Aug 24, 2021
Play with a controller, the keyboard is indeed not easy to operate, this game is not difficult, and there is no need to cheat.

eightbitgirl

Oct 11, 2022
Would it be possible to add the link to the Steam page and itch.io page onto the original post?

Steam:
Itch.io:
DLsite:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sayathing

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 2531609
Man, sorry to tell ya, but your efforts are meaningless. The game already has built-in cheat codes.

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes