Others Completed Anthophobia [v2.22] [Terrarium]

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

Captains Stub

Aug 3, 2020
I don't know if this has been answered here already, but where do I find the gallery?? I don't mean the game over static images gallery, the H-scene replay gallery, I can't seem to find that anywhere and it's kinda frustrating! I've looked through extras, options, and everything. Do I need to unlock it somehow or something?

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
I don't know if this has been answered here already, but where do I find the gallery?? I don't mean the game over static images gallery, the H-scene replay gallery, I can't seem to find that anywhere and it's kinda frustrating! I've looked through extras, options, and everything. Do I need to unlock it somehow or something?
you find it in the extras

Captains Stub

Aug 3, 2020
you find it in the extras
For some reason it isn't there for me. I mean, there's "gallery" but it only shows me defeat still images, it doesn't show the sprite animations anywhere I can find. My computer is fucking off right now so I can't properly post a screen shot, but my options are chapter select, ID card collection, achievement, and gallery and while I figured it would be in gallery, I see nothing but still image game over scenes.

There is a way to see the sprite animations too right? Or can you only see those in game?

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
The 2 latest progress reports from Sourjelly. Shows progress on Dungeon Sanctuary, Problems with the Team/Project, Anthophobia 2 being postponed, statement from Sourjelly and the new project Bus Stop Yamimori.

Also one nice sprite animation from Dungeon Sanctuary: spr_high_vamp_H_dead.gif

I can also share the alpha ver. of the bus stop game for those who are interested.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
The 2 latest progress reports from Sourjelly. Shows progress on Dungeon Sanctuary, Problems with the Team/Project, Anthophobia 2 being postponed, statement from Sourjelly and the new project Bus Stop Yamimori.

Also one nice sprite animation from Dungeon Sanctuary: View attachment 3951186

I can also share the alpha ver. of the bus stop game for those who are interested.
where is my 2nd game to speedrun jelly?????????

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
The alpha version of Bus Stop Yamimori:

Note: There are no enemies and not much to do for now, It's an early alpha don't expect too much!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key bindings:

AD keys / LR Arrow keys - move Left/Right

W key / Up arrow key - Look up

D key / Down arrow key - Hold breath

Q Key - Close eyes

Space key - look far, anchor the view point to one direction / Turn the light on while holding Cell phone

Shift key - Run

E / Enter key - Examine

F key - use item

Alt + Enter - Full screen mode

Enjoy

Last edited:

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
The alpha version of Bus Stop Yamimori:

Note: There are no enemies and not much to do for now, It's an early alpha don't expect too much!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Key bindings

AD keys / LR Arrow keys - move Left/Right

W key / Up arrow key - Look up

D key / Down arrow key - Hold breath

Q Key - Close eyes

Space key - look far, anchor the view point to one direction / Turn the light on while holding Cell phone

Shift key - Run

E / Enter key - Examine

F key - use item

Alt + Enter - Full screen mode

Enjoy
Can you also share something of the other game too? I'm not a fan of the "scary" type of games.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
Can you also share something of the other game too? I'm not a fan of the "scary" type of games.
Sure, can do.

This is the latest version of the game Dungeon Sanctuary from the month May [Version 0.4.7.7] :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Bindings

WASD : Move around

Mouse : Aim

LMB : Shoot

Shift : Dash

Space : Dodge, Response select, Turn dialogue to next page

[C]/[V] Key : Change attack type

Tab : Open Inventory

E Key: Examine / Pick up Item

X Key: Minimap / Exit the fast travel / Open field map while navigate inventory

ESC : Pause

Arrow keys : Control time

*Debug: Left/right arrow key for fast forward/ backward time

Have fun!

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
More food for you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bus Stop Yamimori V.0.0.7.7: (SFW Game, NSFW will be in the final version) ->Enemies added<-

Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dungeon Sanctuary V.0.5.1.4:

Change Log (Warning extreme long):
Controls/Keybindings are the same from the previous posts!

Enjoy

Feb 11, 2020
More food for you guys

Bus Stop Yamimori V.0.0.7.7: (SFW Game, NSFW will be in the final version) ->Enemies added<-

Change Log:
Dungeon Sanctuary V.0.5.1.4:

Change Log (Warning extreme long):
Controls/Keybindings are the same from the previous posts!

Enjoy
/9=
TY for sharing, but I don't suppose you could share some more about these games? I've not heard of either before (just got to the Anthophobia thread again so I've missed any prior convos about them)

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
/9=
TY for sharing, but I don't suppose you could share some more about these games? I've not heard of either before (just got to the Anthophobia thread again so I've missed any prior convos about them)
Dungeon Sanctuary is made by the same dev that gave us Anthophobia. It's been his main project since AP's completion.

... as for the other... no clue. Played it. Kept summoning the big chick from that one Resisdent Evil game to strangle me.

... and then I summoned the running girl who could compete in the Special Olympics.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020
Dungeon Sanctuary is made by the same dev that gave us Anthophobia. It's been his main project since AP's completion.

... as for the other... no clue. Played it. Kept summoning the big chick from that one Resisdent Evil game to strangle me.

... and then I summoned the running girl who could compete in the Special Olympics.
Okay cool, thank you.

Just been playing Dungeon Sanctuary actually. A bit buggy but a lot of fun tbh.

The Bus Stop ran really poorly for some reason so I didn't play it much. Also nothing spawned lol.

Just wondering, is there any sex content in either of them yet? Played both but didn't see much in either of them.

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Okay cool, thank you.

Just been playing Dungeon Sanctuary actually. A bit buggy but a lot of fun tbh.

The Bus Stop ran really poorly for some reason so I didn't play it much. Also nothing spawned lol.

Just wondering, is there any sex content in either of them yet? Played both but didn't see much in either of them.
I forget where but there's a test zone in DS that lets you view the different animations of NPCs, mostly sexual.

They don't involve the 'protagonist', though. Usually between other NPCs.

• Wow
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
/9=
Both games are from Sourjelly, the developer of Anthophobia. The game Dungeon Sanctuary is going to be his next bigger game. The bus stop game will be a smaller one but something he can finish quicker! For now the bus game is only SFW so no nudity and sexy acts, the NSFW will arrive next year.
If you scroll up and check my post #769 you will find two progress reports from Sourjelly where he explains his current situation and the decisions he had to make, also why Anthophobia 2 is for now postponed. Sourjelly will reuse some assets/items/backgrounds from the bus stop game for Anthophobia 2.

Scroll up and check my post #769 , you will find everything explained inside the progress reports I attached about the bus stop game.

Feb 11, 2020
Both games are from Sourjelly, the developer of Anthophobia. The game Dungeon Sanctuary is going to be his next bigger game. The bus stop game will be a smaller one but something he can finish quicker! For now the bus game is only SFW so no nudity and sexy acts, the NSFW will arrive next year.
If you scroll up and check my post #769 you will find two progress reports from Sourjelly where he explains his current situation and the decisions he had to make, also why Anthophobia 2 is for now postponed. Sourjelly will reuse some assets/items/backgrounds from the bus stop game for Anthophobia 2.

Scroll up and check my post #769 , you will find everything explained inside the progress reports I attached about the bus stop game.
Thanks for the info! I gathered a basic understanding by skimming the patreon page but that helps clarify things fully. Dungeon Sanctuary is honestly really fun, I've sunk a fair bit of time into it already.

Edit - I see apparently (from the image in your earlier post) that you can trigger H scenes with defeated girls using a "rifle" attack? I've not found that one yet, could you tell me where I get it from?

Edit 2 - literally just got it after making the post. I have no idea why it took so long. I'm just an idiot lol. Now I just need to work out how the rifle weapon helps you trigger H scenes.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes