Any free AI that helps write adult erotic fiction, that doesn't require phone number or $$$? Preferably an offline AI?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Do you guys want to actually learn anything new, or are you here to just troll? If you want to actually learn something, respond to this and I'll teach you some things. If you're only here to troll, then TROLL AWAY, hahah you have my blessing :KEK:.

Damn, the arguments made are so bad, you guys can't possibly be serious, unless you've never used an AI before.

EDIT: The posts in this thread are a whole new level of stupid I didn't think was possible.

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Do you guys want to actually learn anything new, or are you here to just troll? If you want to actually learn something, respond to this and I'll teach you some things. If you're only here to troll, then TROLL AWAY, hahah you have my blessing :KEK:.

Damn, the arguments made are so bad, you guys can't possibly be serious, unless you've never used an AI before.

EDIT: The posts in this thread are a whole new level of stupid I didn't think was possible.
Guys! Where stupid according to hakarlman. Because we pointed out the laziness of getting AI to write your story (and probably program it too).

No one here is against using AI as a tool, they're against using it to do all the work for you. Also I do use AI. It's a fun toy and I enjoy playing with it.

Also Icarus Media was right on the money alluding to the possible narcissistic personality disorder. He called it.

Reactions: Icarus Media

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Guys! Where stupid according to hakarlman. Because we pointed out the laziness of getting AI to write your story (and probably program it too).

No one here is against using AI as a tool, they're against using it to do all the work for you. Also I do use AI. It's a fun toy and I enjoy playing with it.

Also Icarus Media was right on the money alluding to the possible narcissistic personality disorder. He called it.
I agree with you mostly, but where in my original post did I ask for an AI that does all the work for me? The keywords I used were "helps with..."

I agree with everyone here that you can't use an AI to do all the work for you. That's pretty obvious, it doesn't even need to be said IMO. That's not even the topic of the post.

"helps with..." or "helps write" is completely different from "that does all the work for you."

If I hypothetically wrote this:

Hakarlman: "Hey guys, I'm completely uninspired and dull. I need an AI that can write my entire story for me, without me having to do anything, because I'm lazy. I need an AI that will do ALL THE WORK FOR ME, so I don't have to use my brain at all."

If I wrote that, then I would agree with what's been posted in this thread, but it never happened, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyssa8

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Also I love how op is acting like we don't know how AI works.
You put a prompt into chatGPT, it writes something in the realms of that prompt, it's not a fucking spell fuck, if you wanted a spell and editing software, you'd go for Grammarly.

Lyssa8

Sep 18, 2019
Dreamily is a free ai writing app/website but it wouldn’t help a lot with grammar or plot problems.but it’s fun to play around with.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Go on then....
Here's just one:

You often may need to find a single word that represents multiple concepts. Searching for that manually yourself is a waste of time. The AI can do it for you much faster, practically instantly. You no longer have to waste x amount of minutes on stuff like that. The AI assistant will do it for you. You can have the AI help you with thesaurus stuff, but you can add context to what alt words you want based on genre;fantasy,scifi-give the AI a theme, ask for multiple words, or just single word.

Here's the problem though, if the AI is not meant for NSFW stuff, then it will constantly fight you if you use words of a NSFW nature, that can be a huge waste of time, so having an AI that's okay with erotic story fiction would remove that tedium. In my case, the most ideal solution would be an offline AI that could help with writing, like a virtual assistant, doing all the annoying boring stuff, while you can focus on the meat of the content.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Also I love how op is acting like we don't know how AI works.
You put a prompt into chatGPT, it writes something in the realms of that prompt, it's not a fucking spell fuck, if you wanted a spell and editing software, you'd go for Grammarly.
I'd prefer everything in one place, so I can avoid having to visit multiple websites. I'd prefer spell check, encyclopedia, search, grammar, thesaurus, and all that to be all in one easy to use place, like from a human like assistant, hence an AI, one tab, that's it.

See, a lot of us would benefit from having a personal assistant, but human labor is expensive, but now with the AI, we can have that personal assistant without it costing so much money, like 10 bux a month, or a free offline AI.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game will be so fucking trash bros.
Let's say it was. A person like you would tell me, and because I want to be a good dev, I'd listen to your feedback as to why the game is trash, then I'd fix it based on your feedback. With that kind of thinking, I like to think my game will succeed, even if it's a failure at first.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I'd prefer everything in one place, so I can avoid having to visit multiple websites. I'd prefer spell check, encyclopedia, search, grammar, thesaurus, and all that to be all in one easy to use place, like from a human like assistant, hence an AI, one tab, that's it.

See, a lot of us would benefit from having a personal assistant, but human labor is expensive, but now with the AI, we can have that personal assistant without it costing so much money, like 10 bux a month, or a free offline AI.
Grammarly provides most of those features.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Here's just one:

You often may need to find a single word that represents multiple concepts. Searching for that manually yourself is a waste of time. The AI can do it for you much faster, practically instantly. You no longer have to waste x amount of minutes on stuff like that. The AI assistant will do it for you. You can have the AI help you with thesaurus stuff, but you can add context to what alt words you want based on genre;fantasy,scifi-give the AI a theme, ask for multiple words, or just single word.

Here's the problem though, if the AI is not meant for NSFW stuff, then it will constantly fight you if you use words of a NSFW nature, that can be a huge waste of time, so having an AI that's okay with erotic story fiction would remove that tedium. In my case, the most ideal solution would be an offline AI that could help with writing, like a virtual assistant, doing all the annoying boring stuff, while you can focus on the meat of the content.
If your lexicon is this pitiful, try reading more instead of falling onto a crutch and using words you don't even know.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
LOL wtf. :KEK:

Why not both? Why not read more AND try to learn new words beyond your immediate vocabulary?
Putting a word into a thesaurus isn't exactly learning, but you do you.
Or should I say don't do you, because it seems that after 5 years of game development we haven't even touched the writing phase.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Putting a word into a thesaurus isn't exactly learning, but you do you.
Or should I say don't do you, because it seems that after 5 years of game development we haven't even touched the writing phase.
LOL, 5 years of game development. I WISH. I'm not here to talk about my game though, I purposely try to avoid talking about it or bringing it up, because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up or make promises I can't keep. There's too much of that on these forums, and that's another reason why I don't release my game, until I know I can reach a point where I wont' let anyone down.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
LOL, 5 years of game development. I WISH. I'm not here to talk about my game though, I purposely try to avoid talking about it or bringing it up, because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up or make promises I can't keep. There's too much of that on these forums, and that's another reason why I don't release my game, until I know I can reach a point where I wont' let anyone down.
Ah... so the game will remain an idea in someones head forever. Good to know.

Reactions: anon8525

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Ah... so the game will remain an idea in someones head forever. Good to know.
Honestly, that's entirely possible. I'd like to think that you respect my honesty at least, if nothing else.

But the ideas are not just in my head, they're all over the forum in the form of posts and polls, of which all that information can be searched easily via google. Also, a lot of my ideas are actually just what I learned from other users here.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Here's just one:

1 out of 398490238402384

398490238402383 to go, continue please, your advice is valuable...