Seeking Any games (completed) you started playing and couldn't stop until you have reached the end?

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
(discussion about completeed games only)
So I have played many games from here but lately I couldn't find a single one I started and get hooked to it, I just have to push myself to complete most of them, now it's not like i don't like them or anything like that but most of these have flaws (are good but not perfect at least for me) because of which I have to take breaks or play more than one games to continue but there had been some games that I played and just couldn't stop playing them until the end some of those are
1. Sisterly lust
2. Parental love
3. My legacy
4. Triangle....... etc
So I was hoping for some games like that.
Edit: your games doesn't have to be similar to mine just list your absolute favorite games regardless of tags except forced ntr games ofcourse.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I wasn't expecting too much from this but the dialogue and corruption had me hooked. Haven't played any of yours so can't compare. Just be aware it's pretty heavy on maledom, but has some harem content too.

Reactions: AlphaBit

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I wasn't expecting too much from this but the dialogue and corruption had me hooked. Haven't played any of yours so can't compare. Just be aware it's pretty heavy on maledom, but has some harem content too.
Played it and yes it's a very good game albeit a little heavy but that's fine with me too bad the dev just stopped making more games.