Seeking any games with full Lesbian NTR

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I decided to delete a previous post as I felt I was pushing it far too much and after discussing it further with fans I don't think it qualified as lesbian NTR nor would it in the future however I do have what I think is a suitable replacement and this could be a good one you don't have to see sex scenes with any Male if you choose not to while still NTRing them.

Oathbreaker 2 [Season 2 Final] [Rinmaru Games]
https://f95zone.to/threads/oathbreaker-2-season-2-final-rinmaru-games.57962/

Game features Female Protag only. Also its a sequel while the game does give a decent summary of the 1st game I am not sure if you can do lesbian NTR in the 1st game so you don't need to play it to understand this game.
Okay to explain how this goes into NTR goes I would have to spoil so I will hide that part. Also keep in mind depending on your choices you can have a lesbian love interest you can choose to NTR for a male. I will explain how the NTR works in the spoiler section. I will explain for each male character I tested also what is interesting about this one is it does include an antagonist female. My personal favorite was NTRing King Raelan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good game overall a bit lax on the sex scenes and I wish they balanced the love interests better. No guide needed just pick the red romance options and read my gameplay tips.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sparkfox and azel1