diablofn38

Apr 3, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.06 w/ Maim Lain 's Mod - unpatched

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

You can find the uncensored version on .

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I just want to know where can I find the uncensored version on discord?

Mar 24, 2022
So, I went picture hunting on Luxee's Twitter account earlier today looking for screenies or renders I never knew about, and I found several winners I downloaded (mostly from the PL world) but there was a few for A69.

The one I'm posting I immediately set as my desktop wallpaper. Now tell me? Isn't this the cutest goddamn face you ever saw in a VN?

FHnQIHKXsAABRks.jpg
I know it's a slightly different render when it comes to her facial expression and picture orientation than the image Seki sends you, but next to Ada, she's the cutest damn girl I've ever seen in a VN. Just look at that adorable face. Holy shit! I can't wait to actually meet her in the game and see how Yui and Seki interact with the MC.

ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
So, I went picture hunting on Luxee's Twitter account earlier today looking for screenies or renders I never knew about, and I found several winners I downloaded (mostly from the PL world) but there was a few for A69.

The one I'm posting I immediately set as my desktop wallpaper. Now tell me? Isn't this the cutest goddamn face you ever saw in a VN?

I know it's a slightly different render when it comes to her facial expression and picture orientation than the image Seki sends you, but next to Ada, she's the cutest damn girl I've ever seen in a VN. Just look at that adorable face. Holy shit! I can't wait to actually meet her in the game and see how Yui and Seki interact with the MC.
Just kidding it's cute. Wait there's a bunch of guys yelling at my door...

Mar 24, 2022
Just to give y'all a heads-up on what's going on with Luxee right now.

Here's the newest Progress Tracker about the 1.1 update of Parental Love, updated less than 30 or so minutes ago:

1651152796592.png
So it looks like, according to this, we should have the new PL update within the next couple of weeks, depending on how fast the last three tasks get done and whatever testing phase this game goes through before release.

Once this is done, Luxee will begin (or continue) work on A69's 0.07 release, which I am personally not expecting until late summer at the least, but who knows, there might already be a good jumping off point progress-wise that we don't know about.

We'll just have to be patient and wait, but hopefully we'll get there sooner rather than later.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Here's the newest Progress Tracker about the 1.1 update of Parental Love, updated less than 30 or so minutes ago:

So it looks like, according to this, we should have the new PL update within the next couple of weeks, depending on how fast the last three tasks get done and whatever testing phase this game goes through before release.

Once this is done, Luxee will begin (or continue) work on A69's 0.07 release, which I am personally not expecting until late summer at the least, but who knows, there might already be a good jumping off point progress-wise that we don't know about.

We'll just have to be patient and wait, but hopefully we'll get there sooner rather than later.
The sooner he's done with whatever he's doing in PL the better. I'm not at all interested in anything that is included in that game after I finished to play it.

Mar 24, 2022
The sooner he's done with whatever he's doing in PL the better. I'm not at all interested in anything that is included in that game after I finished to play it.
Well there is going to be a bit of new content obviously, so even as a person who has played this solidly and steadily over the last near two years, just recently as a day ago in fact, it certainly won't stop me from enjoying the new scenes. As much as I want to get back to Evie, Millie, Seki & Yui, this little Parental Love "DLC" with Ada & Sofi (hopefully a bit of Elly too) we're getting is certainly welcomed.

And I'm definitely NOT looking forward to this thread's revival and soapboxing all the time about a certain character in this game, so a little add-on to PL couldn't have come at a better time.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018

Oh boy, it's around 4 1/2 months for the PL Update and Luxee only works on one game at a time. That would mean were looking at beginning of August perhaps , depending on the amount of content of course. I wonder if the sister will have any content she's been largely ignored since the 2nd update I believe.

• Sad
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady
Mar 24, 2022
Oh boy, it's around 4 1/2 months for the PL Update and Luxee only works on one game at a time. That would mean were looking at beginning of August perhaps , depending on the amount of content of course. I wonder if the sister will have any content she's been largely ignored since the 2nd update I believe.
I have a feeling Lux is going to blitzkrieg us with Nea until her route is done. Every update she'll most likely be in, and we'll probably get a decent mix of the other girls as well. Tess hasn't got any airtime at all basically and really neither has Jamie.

Expect Nea overload until Luxee is comfortable putting her on the backburner. Obviously, for players that did a death from above with her, there's nothing to really do, except possibly what the others at school will say, or the MC's family, whatever.

I know who I want to see, and I know who I couldn't give a fuck about, but I'm not expecting 0.07 until late Summer at least. Lux did say on DISCORD that this (PL update) had 665 renders, which was third largest PL update just behind v0.4 and V0.8, so it's going to be pretty meaty.

• Wow
Reactions: alex2011
Mar 24, 2022
Except that both threads will be soapboxing (whatever that means) when more content with the massage girl gets added to PL.
It basically means preaching. Here's the definition of it:

To engage in impromptu or nonofficial public speaking, Speaking one's views passionately or self-importantly.

Basically other people forcing their views down your throat.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
If they put you on their ignore list posting/pinging/quoting them will not do anything as nothing will appear in their notifications.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
All the info you need is right there in the OP. Fo to OP - click DEV's website - click tracking.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes