BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You completly missed my point.

And yes, I know that there is an option already to "avoid" the Nea content, but the story with Nea goes on, despite if you see it or not. Which kinda makes this option obsolete.
This game is centered around the MC and Nea, if you like it or not.
As long as I can avoid all sexual content with Nea... Her story is nice, I just personally don't care about her sexualy (and already in the game it says that you can choose if you want go all out with her or not, and I hope they really let you choose, if not I will have to repeat the whole game to use the option to skip all the content of Nea).

On the other hand, the "avoid" choice (more is Skip choice) exists in the game for the people that don't like this character. Personally, I think that it makes very difficult for her to be the central character of the game (although she is certainly one of the main characters). For people who skip her content, it's sure that she isn't.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
This game is centered around the MC and Nea, if you like it or not.
Did the dev ever say "This is their story I want to tell"? Everyone knows that Nea is part of the game, but I've never seen explicitly stated that this would be the main focus, I always assumed it would be the family.
Even though I'm Team Nea, the game is not just about Mc and Nea. You decide when to choose as your girlfriend. And it's about the secret of your room number 69.

Screenshot_2021-02-22 Apartment #69.png

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Even though I'm Team Nea, the game is not just about Mc and Nea. You decide when to choose as your girlfriend. And it's about the secret of your room number 69.

View attachment 1048483
No one is saying that this game is only about MC and Nea. But, given that she has the most events written for the game, we can assume that at least now she is the central character for the narrative and there are already events with other characters that refer to her events. Perhaps in the future this difference will be equalized, but at the moment it is quite logical to consider her as the main person for the story. and no, I do not drown for the fact that the story was only about Nea, on the contrary, I expect that the rest of the tags from my favorite four will be fully disclosed, which means that all the main and secondary girls will get their time as fully as Nea. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
No one is saying that this game is only about MC and Nea.
Uh, Modjoc00l literally said "This game is about Nea" and then doubled down on that statement.
we can assume that at least now she is the central character for the narrative
No, we can't. The synopsis of the game very clearly indicates that Nea is just ONE of several LI's that have already been introduced that players can choose, if they wish. The fact that you can make Nea just a friend and skip her content (thankfully for many of us) also demonstrates this. That's fine many of you love your dick, but you don't have to try to make everything about that for the rest of us :rolleyes:

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Uh, Modjoc00l literally said "This game is about Nea" and then doubled down on that statement.
Like i already said: People don't get my point and I try to explain further.

Yes, I said the game is about Nea, but I never said the game ist ONLY about Nea.
But Nea is such an important part of this game, which makes this game different to most of the other games here.
If you don't like Nea....don't play a "light" version of this game, instead pick a completly other game. There are enough around to chose from.

For example if you thinking about watching "The Office" because you have heard many good things about it, but you don't like Steve Carell.
Should you still watch it? Or just the scenes without Steve Carell?
Or should you not watch it at all because you wouldn't get the same experience as others from it because you don't like Steve Carell?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Yes, I said the game is about Nea, but I never said the game ist ONLY about Nea.
But Nea is such an important part of this game, which makes this game different to most of the other games here.
If you don't like Nea....don't play a "light" version of this game, instead pick a completly other game. There are enough around to chose from.

For example if you thinking about watching "The Office" because you have heard many good things about it, but you don't like Steve Carell.
Or should you not watch it at all because you wouldn't get the same experience as others from it because you don't like Steve Carell?
I don't agree with the idea that if you don't like Nea you shouldn't play the game. Don't get me wrong I love Nea, she is my favorite character in the game right now. But I think even if you decide to skip her content, it's still worth it to play this game.
The analogy you made doesn't really make sense because a tv series and a game are two very different mediums of entertainment. With a game you have the ability to make some choices that influence the story, in this case you can make the choice to not pursue Nea, in a tv series you don't have that option.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I have a question, is it confirmed if this game will have a harem route? There is no harem tag, I was searching through the thread and I kind of got mixed answers. The way the story is progressing kind of suggests that there will be a harem path. With so many characters it would suck a little bit if we didn't have a harem ending.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Possibly the Dev would not have included the ability to bypass Nea's content if he thought the game was meaningless without it. In fact I think the game (the other paths) is quite well understood without seeing that content.

Certainly if you do you lose a lot of information, but I don't think it's important to understand what happens in the path of the other characters. I don't see such a strong interconnection between the paths that it prevents us from understanding what happens if you skip the events that occur on Nea's path.

Nea's story is possibly the best developed and most emotionally charged. Despite this, it doesn't make me interested in her more than as a friend.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I have a question, is it confirmed if this game will have a harem route? There is no harem tag, I was searching through the thread and I kind of got mixed answers. The way the story is progressing kind of suggests that there will be a harem path. With so many characters it would suck a little bit if we didn't have a harem ending.
Well, considering the fact that Cha'relle herself suggested that we meet with Nea, without parting with the first, already indicates a polygamous relationship. Plus, I personally have not found a single case where you can absolutely avoid any of the girls, except for the rejection of the Nea and a certain patch. Again, this is more like skipping scenes than an absolute avoiding. Perhaps there will be variations of harems, as it was in the previous game, but it is unlikely to be a completely monogamous relationship. :unsure:

Reactions: Badjourasmix

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't even know what this argument is about. First off, please don't start this eternal NTR fight again. I, and others too, don't like to chew through what NTR actually really means by definition. It seems hopeless to explain that, most of all guys
seemingly don't want to understand it anyway. Regardless, NTR is not a taboo at all, it´s just one more fetish of many. On top of that, there is no NTR in this game. It's not even planned

Back to the topic. Guys, you should maybe remember this is a sandbox game. In contrast to a VN, which really has a continuous red thread until the end, based on a main plot, a sandbox game usually has one rough, short main storyline. Everything else is what we make of it. This time, there are many main girls, some side girls. Some routes will be connected to each other, others not. And in sandbox games there never is the one real storyline! When we are done with one story, we can pursue another. As a rule, each main girl has at least 1 own ending later. Which is our real ending, we decide by ourself. So it will be similar to MOTH, as example.

Incidentally, Nea is only 1 main „girl“ out of many. In addition, you can choose whether something should happen between you and “her” or not. So you´re not forced to have sex with „her“.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, considering the fact that Cha'relle herself suggested that we meet with Nea, without parting with the first, already indicates a polygamous relationship. Plus, I personally have not found a single case where you can absolutely avoid any of the girls, except for the rejection of the Nea and a certain patch. Again, this is more like skipping scenes than an absolute avoiding. Perhaps there will be variations of harems, as it was in the previous game, but it is unlikely to be a completely monogamous relationship. :unsure:
It all starts with the mother giving advice to her daughters on how to seduce their brother. If that's not a clue to the possibility of a harem ending, I don't know what else the developer can do to make that clear. Possibly Cha'relle declaring it (or at least open that posibility) at the end of this update is also quite an important clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Nea aside, that advice is wrong. Badjourasmix did a damn good job of explaining why. If anyone follows that kind of logic they would miss out of some great times and vns.

Reactions: BTLD

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
A few months back i mentioned on here that I couldnt progress on Evelyns quest at all, the game will not allow you to complete stage 2! I redownloaded it recently and the same problem occurs!

Has anyone gone past satge 2 of Evelyn, otherwise 2 other routes are stopped too!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: noctifer

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
It all starts with the mother giving advice to her daughters on how to seduce their brother. If that's not a clue to the possibility of a harem ending, I don't know what else the developer can do to make that clear. Possibly Cha'relle declaring it (or at least open that posibility) at the end of this update is also quite an important clue.
I agree. But his mother has only plans so far, how to wrap up her son and cover him with herself and her daughters, about which MC does not know. And then Cha'relle told him straight to his face, he can meet with others, as long as he don't forget about the one who opened this path - "without cheating". :D

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes