RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Let me tell you being an Ada fan was quite the roller coaster. She was in but listed as 18 (originally) but then the "MAN" forced her out ignoring the age and she had to be added but it was wonky at first. Finally he got the lewdpatch ....uh 3rd party, to get things smoother and she was not only back in completely but she had her intended age.

I came for the Elly at first but then he took away her red hair so Ada was so sexy she became BEST girl forever then.

I been coming here too long I guess. I have seen so many games before they were complete or hell even out of intro phase.
I didn't discover/play PL until it was already completed, but I can only imagine what the drama ride must have been like with Ada lol. I was actually glad when Elly switched back to blonde. Can't please everyone haha.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well even though we appear to be opposites about everything so far (I liked Jenna) lol, I have a feeling that I'll still really like the Forbidden ending as well :)
I think you will too. I mean, Jenna's involved DURING the route with Elly (like she is in the harem route) but not the ending, which made me incredibly happy when I first saw it. I thought Jenna was going to be in every ending but the Pure Husband one, which I only did once just to do it and oh my God it was brutal to get through

Let me tell you being an Ada fan was quite the roller coaster. She was in but listed as 18 (originally) but then the "MAN" forced her out ignoring the age and she had to be added but it was wonky at first. Finally he got the lewdpatch ....uh 3rd party, to get things smoother and she was not only back in completely but she had her intended age.

I came for the Elly at first but then he took away her red hair so Ada was so sexy she became BEST girl forever then.

I been coming here too long I guess. I have seen so many games before they were complete or hell even out of intro phase.
I adore Elly and I adore Ada but wasn't privy to the whole age drama when I got the game about two months ago. It wasn't until later when I read through the thread that I understood about it. Certainly not the type of game I usually play but someone recommended it to me and I'm glad they did as it's become one of my top 5 favorite games.

I went through, very quickly, both the harem options, the husband route, and Jenna's route very fast but I took my time to enjoy Elly's route and most definitely The Forbidden route. My CTRL button got a workout that day marathoning the game in one sitting. :LOL:

Post edit: I loved the redhead look on her, but I loved the blonde SO much more

Reactions: RabidSloth

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

Your not the only one that thought the wife only route was brutal to get through the DEV themselves just barely made it through that update without throwing in the towel as they did not enjoy making that route at all and it just about killed the game. But they were able to get through it and went onto the other better routes. Many of us have never been on the wife only route because we knew it was going to be boring. The DEV also knew this and that is how apartment 69 came into play. The DEV knew that most of us were not on the wife only route so to make sure we had something to play they made apartment 69 and released it at the same time that they released the wife only route update for PL.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Mark Takagi

Your not the only one that thought the wife only route was brutal to get through the DEV themselves just barely made it through that update without throwing in the towel as they did not enjoy making that route at all and it just about killed the game. But they were able to get through it and went onto the other better routes. Many of us have never been on the wife only route because we knew it was going to be boring. The DEV also knew this and that is how apartment 69 came into play. The DEV knew that most of us were not on the wife only route so to make sure we had something to play they made apartment 69 and released it at the same time that they released the wife only route update for PL.
Wow lol. Well since Emily is a cuckquean though, maybe it could have been spiced up by having an option for her to discover that some other way, and then go to strip clubs with hubby, and/or picking up women in clubs to bring home with them.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi

I saw that mentioned in the thread while I was looking around today and yesterday in the PL thread as well. IN A69 the mother actually seems to want to push the girls onto the MC, completely different from Emily. I barely got through that route, I had to put Slayer's South of Heaven album on my iPod just to have something else to focus on while I was dealing with that route. Nightmare fuel that was.

Don't know how things are going to turn out here but obviously the personality of the mother is a huge 180 from Emily. I mean, I know who I already like in this game and what content I'm big on and what I'm not. Just very eager to see how this goes.

Wow lol. Well since Emily is a cuckquean though, maybe it could have been spiced up by having an option for her to discover that some other way, and then go to strip clubs with hubby, and/or picking up women in clubs to bring home with them.
Emily's route was just hard for me because of how I feel about Elly and Ada. Turning Elly down time after time was something I couldn't deal with, Knowing that Ada was going to be with Eric most likely I didn't want to think about. Probably my least favorite route and thing I've ever done in a VN

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I saw that mentioned in the thread while I was looking around today and yesterday in the PL thread as well. IN A69 the mother actually seems to want to push the girls onto the MC, completely different from Emily. I barely got through that route, I had to put Slayer's South of Heaven album on my iPod just to have something else to focus on while I was dealing with that route. Nightmare fuel that was.

Don't know how things are going to turn out here but obviously the personality of the mother is a huge 180 from Emily. I mean, I know who I already like in this game and what content I'm big on and what I'm not. Just very eager to see how this goes.

Emily's route was just hard for me because of how I feel about Elly and Ada. Turning Elly down time after time was something I couldn't deal with, Knowing that Ada was going to be with Eric most likely I didn't want to think about. Probably my least favorite route and thing I've ever done in a VN
As someone who enjoys naming (most) MC's after myself, imagine my disdain when I got into the h-game scene a few years ago, and discovered that a great many of them already have a character named "Eric", and why :(

At least in Summertime Saga it's a character named "Erik" with a "k", so it's slightly less confusing in-game :LOL:

But yeah even if I don't pursue her in a different playthrough, I still wouldn't like the idea of Ada hooking up with some other dude either. #SelfishAndGreedy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
RabidSloth

The MC's an addict so I doubt the wife would go to clubs with him to pick up girls. The first scene when you meet the X wife if you pick a alcoholic drink she'll say you haven't changed and will leave.

Which kind of made Ada's route a bit weird he's an addict but drinks a bunch of booze and gets drunk and then ruins the next scene.

People name douches Eric after the main shit bird douche from big brother and also because not many people have originality and just pick the same old same old generically generic names. Look at the shit ton of games that have MC's named Max.

Which is one of the reasons why I extract the game files for every game as then I can edit everyone's names if I want to.

Mark Takagi

Eric's gay he's just with Ada to try to make people think he's not. He was enjoying the MC's dick a bit too much in that one scene.

Not too mention I think Ada would of eventually got tired of the douche and kicked his ass herself.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, that's fair. Everyone is different. I grew up in the Southern US, and most of my family would likely disown me if I ever dated a trans girl. Who knows how my own personal views might have been shaped on the subject had I never had access to the internet for some reason. I've never even met one irl, which I have in common with the MC. It (the MC's "turmoil") just seemed so silly to me, personally. To still be that insecure and hung up on labels. But you are right that everyone has had different experiences, upbringings, etc.

"every damn person has had this conversation internally at some point"

Also true. I had mine when I was 13 and horny 24/7 lol. But it wasn't until I was much older to where I got to the point of realizing that I'd be open to it and "Who gives a fuck what other people think."
I grew up in central California and now live in the central coast. I have had a number of trans coworkers, both women and men. I've never been involved with any trans individuals romantically, but I feel that examples like Eve in StS and Nea here have helped me to realize if I fell for a women who happened to have a penis, I'd find a way to work with it--at least as part of being polyamorous. I love vaginas too much to live without them.
Well that's a relief to hear haha :love:. I remember the one brief trans character, with the one scene in PL. And when she even asked to join the harem the MC was just like "Nah." :LOL:
That scene left me a bit sad. She wanted so much to be loved and accepted and the MC was the closest she'd experienced. I wanted the option to say yes.
The Forbidden is Elly & Ada ending. I'm actually doing a run of it right now and near the end.
That's one of the two endings I have not yet achieved. That and pure husband.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
RabidSloth

The MC's an addict so I doubt the wife would go to clubs with him to pick up girls. The first scene when you meet the X wife if you pick a alcoholic drink she'll say you haven't changed and will leave.

Which kind of made Ada's route a bit weird he's an addict but drinks a bunch of booze and gets drunk and then ruins the next scene.

People name douches Eric after the main shit bird douche from big brother and also because not many people have originality and just pick the same old same old generically generic names. Look at the shit ton of games that have MC's named Max.

Which is one of the reasons why I extract the game files for every game as then I can edit everyone's names if I want to.

Mark Takagi

Eric's gay he's just with Ada to try to make people think he's not. He was enjoying the MC's dick a bit too much in that one scene.

Not too mention I think Ada would of eventually got tired of the douche and kicked his ass herself.
Yup, I found out about the Eric thing after seeing the name pop up so many times that I had to research it. I got the impression that it was just a running joke, or like how audio departments in movies use the Wilhelm Scream so often lol.

I do the same with editing text I don't like. At least the names in A69 are color-coded so I can tell which Eric is speaking XD. I forgot about the MC in PL being an addict, so yeah the club scene might not have went well with it.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I grew up in central California and now live in the central coast. I have had a number of trans coworkers, both women and men. I've never been involved with any trans individuals romantically, but I feel that examples like Eve in StS and Nea here have helped me to realize if I fell for a women who happened to have a penis, I'd find a way to work with it--at least as part of being polyamorous. I love vaginas too much to live without them.
I'm into a variety of things, but have some things that I'm more particular about. My feelings about other penises are a bit weird (or maybe they're common among some, I don't know). If it's a big dick that's attached to a masculine, hairy, muscular dude then there's zero sexual appeal. But if it's petite, smooth-shaven, and attached to a cute feminine trap, femboy, transwomean, etc then I can get into it. Shauna (if chosen to be trans) in WVM is another good example. That being said, it's all still hypothetical. I've never even met a transwoman, then alone been sexual with one. But if I met an irl equivalent of Eve from SS, Shauna from WVM, Nea from A69, etc. then I'd be down to try. That'll most likely never happen though, given the area that I live in lol.

I prefer pussies (in h-games and irl) to be smooth shaven, because I have a strong aversion to body hair being anywhere near where there's likely to be any oral activity haha. But lately in h-games it seems like everyone's all about the bush and hairy kink. Smooth shaven seemed popular for a while, but I guess people got bored :LOL:. I hope that Nea is silky smooth down there :p

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm into a variety of things, but have some things that I'm more particular about. My feelings about other penises are a bit weird (or maybe they're common among some, I don't know). If it's a big dick that's attached to a masculine, hairy, muscular dude then there's zero sexual appeal. But if it's petite, smooth-shaven, and attached to a cute feminine trap, femboy, transwomean, etc then I can get into it. Shauna (if chosen to be trans) in WVM is another good example. That being said, it's all still hypothetical. I've never even met a transwoman, then alone been sexual with one. But if I met an irl equivalent of Eve from SS, Shauna from WVM, Nea from A69, etc. then I'd be down to try. That'll most likely never happen though, given the area that I live in lol.
In my long life, I've been with a few androgynous women (some of whom might identify as non-binary today). That's about as far as it goes on the feminine-masculine scale. It was actually Eve that helped me to realize that I could probably love a transwoman as more than a friend. Raene from Tales from the Unending Void is another one to watch.
I prefer pussies (in h-games and irl) to be smooth shaven, because I have a strong aversion to body hair being anywhere near where there's likely to be any oral activity haha. But lately in h-games it seems like everyone's all about the bush and hairy kink. Smooth shaven seemed popular for a while, but I guess people got bored :LOL:. I hope that Nea is silky smooth down there :p
For those of us who came of age in the late seventies, shaved was not really an option. When Linda Lovelace shaved, it was an anomaly, and there were plenty of critics of shaving that accused those who liked it of having latent pedophilia. Now, unshaved is considered the kink.

That said, cunnilingus is easier if she is shaved, but I love it too much to let a little hair get in my way.

Currently binging Lunars Chosen, which has a LOT of trans content, some as part of its fetish content. I'm also playing Deadlocked in Time, which also trans (and other) content.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
In my long life, I've been with a few androgynous women (some of whom might identify as non-binary today). That's about as far as it goes on the feminine-masculine scale. It was actually Eve that helped me to realize that I could probably love a transwoman as more than a friend. Raene from Tales from the Unending Void is another one to watch.

For those of us who came of age in the late seventies, shaved was not really an option. When Linda Lovelace shaved, it was an anomaly, and there were plenty of critics of shaving that accused those who liked it of having latent pedophilia. Now, unshaved is considered the kink.

That said, cunnilingus is easier if she is shaved, but I love it too much to let a little hair get in my way.

Currently binging Lunars Chosen, which has a LOT of trans content, some as part of its fetish content. I'm also playing Deadlocked in Time, which also trans (and other) content.
I’ve found a lot of androgynous people to be hot. Especially if they’re rocking a pixie cut :coffee:

Yeah the “What are you, a pedo?!!” comment to liking shaved/waxed was always so stupid to me :LOL:

Thanks for the trans recommendations! I had Lunar’s Chosen on my list, but I’ll check out the others too (y). Is Deadlocked in Time the one that has an i-patch to turn the redhead into MC’s mom? I remember thinking that was so weird because she looks WAY too young for that. She looks much more like she should be his sister lol.

Anyway I’m hoping that Nea is silky smooth down there. I think it’d lend even further to her femininity :giggle:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I’ve found a lot of androgynous people to be hot. Especially if they’re rocking a pixie cut :coffee:
I've found that many (not all) of them in my area are also lesbians, so though I may enjoy the aesthetic, I don't want to get too caught up in it.
Yeah the “What are you, a pedo?!!” comment to liking shaved/waxed was always so stupid to me :LOL:
Well, for generations, pubic hair was a major sign of adulthood.

I do admit that one thing I like about pubic hair is lightly playing with a lover's hair while cuddling, going to sleep.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, I have to be honest here, I am late to the ballpark about this but I did a PL run this morning and when they were talking about Emily's black and red hair color from college I just now put on A69 and got the park random event.

I spotted this the other day when I originally played but didn't think anything of it and I guess, since I haven't been sleeping very well the last few days, my brain never put 2 & 2 together that the girl in the park was PL's Emily and I most CERTAINLY wasn't paying attention to the textbox.

I have to say she looks amazing as a teenager. And I feel like a complete Dunsky that I missed that easter egg. Yeah yeah laugh at me all you want. I'm sleep deprived. :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes