myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

Me I would of just edited the other post and added the new stuff to the bottom of it you can also add *Edit* so people see that something new was added to the post if they had already read it.

It's hard to say as it's only the 3rd or so update and there are many more updates to come.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
FormerlyknownasOlheden

Ah right toupee boy I forgot about that one I haven't messed with that one or maou-sama since I lost all of my files and I don't feel like playing part 1 of maou-sama again just so I can play part 2.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi

Me I would of just edited the other post and added the new stuff to the bottom of it you can also add *Edit* so people see that something new was added to the post if they had already read it.

It's hard to say as it's only the 3rd or so update and there are many more updates to come.
Yeah I know. Apologies. I'm so used to doing double postings and I never get called out for it. :LOL:

I know it's very early in the game and this is the earliest I've ever dropped in on game development I guess I'm so used to coming in 2nd or 3rd chapter and already knowing what routes are available. I'm only asking really because in all my VNs I always know, sometimes even before I play, what route or LI I'm going to choose so it's hard for me to not know, you know?

Anyway, thanks. :)

PS/EDIT: Yeah I know about the editing of the posts and what not, I just don't have to do it that often because after the last 4 days in another game's thread, I've just basically been running on automatic pilot helping everybody out. :LOL:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mark Takagi

ATM there are 9 main girls these will be the ones that'll get the most content. 2 Side characters that will get some content. More girls maybe added as the game moves along or these that are in the game now are what will be in the game. There are also some random girls that the MC will meet as well.

All quests are tied together so you basically have to do all content with everyone to trigger each event to unlock the next event for some characters except for Nea who you can choose to not see you'll still have to trigger their events but the scenes will be skipped. In other words you can't pick and choose who your love interests are as you have to do everyone's content to unlock new content for the characters.

You can always use the skip unseen content to get past people you are not interested in. It's what I did with the teacher.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Mark Takagi

ATM there are 9 main girls these will be the ones that'll get the most content. 2 Side characters that will get some content. More girls maybe added as the game moves along or these that are in the game now are what will be in the game. There are also some random girls that the MC will meet as well.

All quests are tied together so you basically have to do all content with everyone to trigger each event to unlock the next event for some characters except for Nea who you can choose to not see you'll still have to trigger their events but the scenes will be skipped. In other words you can't pick and choose who your love interests are as you have to do everyone's content to unlock new content for the characters.
Yeah I've done all that already to be honest. My first run today I did everything and basically ignored certain content I didn't want to see. I'm just wondering, at some point, if there's going to be proper endings like PL with whoever you've chosen or if it's, for right now, just finish the stories with the girls you want and that's it.

Anyway I am enjoying the game. I already have my favorites of who I want to focus on. I've played enough of these games since the US COVID lockdown last year when I first found them to know what I like and what I don't, you know?

I know some of the girls are linked to other girls' stories but I guess I just wonder and worry about how things go. I only got PL MAYBE 5 weeks ago and with the walkthrough I immediately knew what I wanted to do although I did get all the achievements and endings out of it and I just did a run of it three days ago.

So like I said earlier, I'm just used to already planned routes and concrete endings with whoever I pick. I don't mean to be a pest here, but I never got in on the "ground floor" on a game being developed as I did here so just not used to certain things I guess.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I got all achievements except for the wife only route as I had no interest in that route at all as I was there for the incest.

There will be 2 more updates for this game and then there will most likely be a long ass wait as they are going to do another update to PL.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I've done all that already to be honest. My first run today I did everything and basically ignored certain content I didn't want to see. I'm just wondering, at some point, if there's going to be proper endings like PL with whoever you've chosen or if it's, for right now, just finish the stories with the girls you want and that's it.
Well I can tell you as you might have guessed anyway, he is very, very inclined to harems. So it is likely this will focus on the do all the girls for a good while. He made the "pure husband" route in PL but hated it. I feel like he may not do any path of one girl only, but if he does it would probably be later in the game where he adjusts things in to happen, but that is pure speculation. Side girls are likely to be optional so you can add them or not to the harem. The ending may pare down choices though since the framing is you telling someone in the present about how you got with the "one" you are with, who is in the bathroom. But I would be surprised if Lux actually made us choose only one, again that is just me and how I feel. So if you slim down at the end there could be a lot of endings.

Sorry you got used to some complete games so now the uncertainty of mid-development is ... well, uncertain.

Other complete games to try (if you haven't):
Sisterly Lust - Perverteer
Melody ( I feel you played this but I could be wrong) - MrDots
Long Live the Princess - Belle
Hustle Town - Mickydoo
Avalon - Lockheart
Daughter for Dessert - Love Joint / Palmer (RIP)
Wicked Choices: Book One -Remastered - ASLPro3D

Reactions: asdfg-79t

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well I can tell you as you might have guessed anyway, he is very, very inclined to harems. So it is likely this will focus on the do all the girls for a good while. He made the "pure husband" route in PL but hated it. I feel like he may not do any path of one girl only, but if he does it would probably be later in the game where he adjusts things in to happen, but that is pure speculation. Side girls are likely to be optional so you can add them or not to the harem. The ending may pare down choices though since the framing is you telling someone in the present about how you got with the "one" you are with, who is in the bathroom. But I would be surprised if Lux actually made us choose only one, again that is just me and how I feel. So if you slim down at the end there could be a lot of endings.

Sorry you got used to some complete games so now the uncertainty of mid-development is ... well, uncertain.

Other complete games to try (if you haven't):
Sisterly Lust - Perverteer
Melody ( I feel you played this but I could be wrong) - MrDots
Long Live the Princess - Belle
Hustle Town - Mickydoo
Avalon - Lockheart
Daughter for Dessert - Love Joint / Palmer (RIP)
Wicked Choices: Book One -Remastered - ASLPro3D
I've played SL (Bella LOVE), Melody (Melody SOLO/PERFECT), DFD (which I didn't like a lot, but was loyal to the daughter), and Avalon (Avalon Monogamy), and as you can see I'm pretty damn devoted to the girls and routes I pick and choose. In all of my listed sig games (and my avatar), minus PL because of the Forbidden ending, I always and only choose one girl per game, which is my motto with VNs.

PL is the only game I do a threesome ending with and I don't like harem stuff but PL I loved the game so much I actually had to do it for the achievements, which I also never ever care about. I don't mind starting early with this game it's just trepidation is all. I just know that right now I'm pretty certain what route I'm going to take IF it's available all the way through but I know we have a long time before anything like that even happens here. :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah I know. Apologies. I'm so used to doing double postings and I never get called out for it. :LOL:
I don't know about double posting in the sense of asking the same question twice in a row, but I will sometimes avoid combining quotes because, in the case of a particular thread being deleted, some moderators will delete all comments involved, rather than just deleting the specific part relating to the comment.

Oct 22, 2017
Sorry for the back-to-back posts guys but I was doing a search for what routes there are or will be in this game. Knowing Parental Love I guess will help here for this one.

I'm guessing there' going to be a harem route in this game for sure, just knowing what the mother is like. There were five in PL and I did use the patch there as well. I don't know what Luxee has planned as routes for this game I did see the word "sandbox" pop up a few times in my search.

I know, personally, I'd rather have set routes rather than just messing around with everyone type of thing. I'm not into the harem stuff, and since The Forbidden is the only route I enjoy on PL (especially since Jenna's not involved in that ending) I guess that kind of gives away what I'm looking for here, although I'm not big on the older sister or the mother either. Seki is adorable.

So can any lend any insight of what the plans are or is it way too early in development for that kind of thing?
For the 'sandbox' - it's really only a technical way for Luxee to present the encounters. He said, that the way he thinks/works, he feels like he has to show everything without time jumps if he is doing the game VN style. So this is him coping with only showing the interesting encounters without filler. This has problems right now as there seem to be no requirements between different event paths where there should be some - as well as missing time requirements of when events get playable, even made more complicated with some of them not being in the 'retail' version.
From a technical point, you have to click/activate encounters you don't want to see, so the game can progress for Luxee just jumps over that content instead of coding separate branches. So content you click but don't see is non-existent in your universe, not just not shown but happening off-screen.

Can't tell you anything about what exact paths/groups of LIs there will be in the end. But would assume something similar to PL with a harem and several different group endings. Not sure which characters would actually qualify for their own special ending with the current state of the story and differing setup from PL.

Edit:
Just saw I missed the last couple posts before replying. Ignore the stuff you already know about. ;)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
While I do like the idea of having a polyamorous fuckfest harem, there are a couple of the girls that I have zero interest in, so hopefully it won't be an all-or-nothing situation as far as harem options. One of the aspects that I like about sandbox games is unlocking repeatable scenes. Waking up in the morning and deciding where you want to go and who you want to work on/fuck and how. If there aren't eventually any repeatable scenes then I guess all you can do is just use the scene gallery or start a new game. But I would like to be able to just go to the classroom and fuck the teacher whenever I please XD.

As far as the side-girls go, I hope the bathroom stall one makes more appearances. That girl is a *freak* :love:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
While I do like the idea of having a polyamorous fuckfest harem, there are a couple of the girls that I have zero interest in, so hopefully it won't be an all-or-nothing situation as far as harem options. One of the aspects that I like about sandbox games is unlocking repeatable scenes. Waking up in the morning and deciding where you want to go and who you want to work on/fuck and how. If there aren't eventually any repeatable scenes then I guess all you can do is just use the scene gallery or start a new game. But I would like to be able to just go to the classroom and fuck the teacher whenever I please XD.

As far as the side-girls go, I hope the bathroom stall one makes more appearances. That girl is a *freak* :love:
Yeah I didn't do that, nor did I do that with Elly either, but the bathroom chick is cute, that I will admit, but no, I've been around a long time and done a lot of things but that? Nope. No golden shower usage in my life :LOL:

For the 'sandbox' - it's really only a technical way for Luxee to present the encounters. He said, that the way he thinks/works, he feels like he has to show everything without time jumps if he is doing the game VN style. So this is him coping with only showing the interesting encounters without filler. This has problems right now as there seem to be no requirements between different event paths where there should be some - as well as missing time requirements of when events get playable, even made more complicated with some of them not being in the 'retail' version.
From a technical point, you have to click/activate encounters you don't want to see, so the game can progress for Luxee just jumps over that content instead of coding separate branches. So content you click but don't see is non-existent in your universe, not just not shown but happening off-screen.

Can't tell you anything about what exact paths/groups of LIs there will be in the end. But would assume something similar to PL with a harem and several different group endings. Not sure which characters would actually qualify for their own special ending with the current state of the story and differing setup from PL.

Edit:
Just saw I missed the last couple posts before replying. Ignore the stuff you already know about. ;)
I shut off Nea's content pretty much immediately and I knew from Lain's mod I still had to click the content so that wasn't a big deal.

Some of the girls I care about, some I could care less about. The older sister with the eyebrow coloring throws me off and I'm not all that excited about the fuckbuddy teacher either although she is attractive.

Anyway I'm in the game now looking at things more because yesterday I pretty much skipped through things quickly with the mod so now I'm going slower and more deliberate.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah I didn't do that, nor did I do that with Elly either, but the bathroom chick is cute, that I will admit, but no, I've been around a long time and done a lot of things but that? Nope. No golden shower usage in my life :LOL:

I shut off Nea's content pretty much immediately and I knew from Lain's mod I still had to click the content so that wasn't a big deal.

Some of the girls I care about, some I could care less about. The older sister with the eyebrow coloring throws me off and I'm not all that excited about the fuckbuddy teacher either although she is attractive.

Anyway I'm in the game now looking at things more because yesterday I pretty much skipped through things quickly with the mod so now I'm going slower and more deliberate.
I'm not into Nea myself - but she definitely deserves a friend - so that's the route I'm playing.

The eye-brow is indeed irritating. There's not enough content with her for a final decision for me though (most likely I'll take her along to not exclude a family member).

With the teacher, for me, a lot will depend on the next update where Luxee will add some additional earlier events so we can actually establish a relationship with her before the current content. Not sure about what her role in a harem ending could be like though - so my main play-through won't contain her most likely.
Just like I'll most likely skip the asian girls whose names I have forgotten.

And as I'm more interested in the story than just some random fuck, girls like the bathroom chick aren't really interesting to me unless they get somehow incorporated into the story - which I doubt as she was the result of some Patreon poll for extra/special content if I'm not mistaken.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not into Nea myself - but she definitely deserves a friend - so that's the route I'm playing.

The eye-brow is indeed irritating. There's not enough content with her for a final decision for me though (most likely I'll take her along to not exclude a family member).

With the teacher, for me, a lot will depend on the next update where Luxee will add some additional earlier events so we can actually establish a relationship with her before the current content. Not sure about what her role in a harem ending could be like though - so my main play-through won't contain her most likely.
Just like I'll most likely skip the asian girls whose names I have forgotten.

And as I'm more interested in the story than just some random fuck, girls like the bathroom chick aren't really interesting to me unless they get somehow incorporated into the story - which I doubt as she was the result of some Patreon poll for extra/special content if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah with all my games I play I'd rather have story over lewds for sure. I say it al the time in other threads that I am a pure story guy and the lewd stuff is secondary. However many people want to believe that, well, that's on them.

Seki (the older Japanese girl in detention) is pretty cute though, but I am heavily biased towards Asian women in general & Japanese women much more specifically, so I'm pretty curious how that turns out. The insta-fuck teacher thing sort of threw me off guard as did the scene with Seki & the teacher. Yui obviously in the game yet but I'm curious to see how everything with everyone plays out.

All in all I like the game so far. Every time I look at Evie though for some reason I see a young Chloe-Grace Moretz, like when she was in "Let Me In". I don't know why but that's who I see when I look at her. I did my more "taking my time" playthrough just now but I'm hung up doing to the Nea content. I mean, I know who she really is and it's not my thing in games at all, but skipping through it then hearing about the fight video from Preeti was weird and sort of "out-of-bodyish"

Intrigued by all of it and eager to see more.

Reactions: GingerbreadMan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nea - Eve - Millie - Yui - Seki - Preeti - Cha'relle - Heather - Jamie - Tess - Alicia.

I think Tess's eyebrow thing is a fashion statement or something or it's her way of acting out how she feels or something like that. During her date with Goofy she changed it back so I would think that her eye brow has something to do with how she feels about the MC and it's the only way she could think of to help her deal with what has happened.

GingerbreadMan

Your main play through will contain the teacher as you can't avoid her or anyone else for that matter except for Nea. I know because I tried to avoid her fucking ass but it eventually forced me to do her fucking shit followed by me turning on skip unseen content and not releasing it till she was gone.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rory Smith

Go to OP click DEV's link to their website and then click progress tracker and you'll be able to get a rough estimate on how much longer it'll be. Most likely another month or longer from the looks of what is left to be done. You can also check it and see if anything has been updated or not.

Reactions: Rory Smith
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah with all my games I play I'd rather have story over lewds for sure. I say it al the time in other threads that I am a pure story guy and the lewd stuff is secondary. However many people want to believe that, well, that's on them.

Seki (the older Japanese girl in detention) is pretty cute though, but I am heavily biased towards Asian women in general & Japanese women much more specifically, so I'm pretty curious how that turns out. The insta-fuck teacher thing sort of threw me off guard as did the scene with Seki & the teacher. Yui obviously in the game yet but I'm curious to see how everything with everyone plays out.

All in all I like the game so far. Every time I look at Evie though for some reason I see a young Chloe-Grace Moretz, like when she was in "Let Me In". I don't know why but that's who I see when I look at her. I did my more "taking my time" playthrough just now but I'm hung up doing to the Nea content. I mean, I know who she really is and it's not my thing in games at all, but skipping through it then hearing about the fight video from Preeti was weird and sort of "out-of-bodyish"

Intrigued by all of it and eager to see more.
Nea - Eve - Millie - Yui - Seki - Preeti - Cha'relle - Heather - Jamie - Tess - Alicia.

I think Tess's eyebrow thing is a fashion statement or something or it's her way of acting out how she feels or something like that. During her date with Goofy she changed it back so I would think that her eye brow has something to do with how she feels about the MC and it's the only way she could think of to help her deal with what has happened.

GingerbreadMan

Your main play through will contain the teacher as you can't avoid her or anyone else for that matter except for Nea. I know because I tried to avoid her fucking ass but it eventually forced me to do her fucking shit followed by me turning on skip unseen content and not releasing it till she was gone.
myuhinny
I knew the eyebrow was some kind of fashion/statement, but I had actually forgotten she removed that in the game. Thanks for the reminder! (y)
Bummer about the teacher. For now, I played her events just because they were new, but had intended to drop her in case the rework of the next update didn't alter her events to my liking. :oops:

Mark Takagi
There are definitely a lot of very beautiful asian women around, IRL and in games/VNs!

Seki had the disadvantage to be in the Alicia scene acting as she did ... Ok, and I didn't like her dress. ;)

For Yui - she's just too young ...
Eve is young too, but still, it feels a little different. Maybe I'm biased because we actually had some events with her and she actually has some curves.
For the same reason, I'm really not sure about Millie for now. With the encounters we had already I would prefer a role as big brother for now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes