Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The kid's first place outside of his family home is "just" a bloody three room apartment :rolleyes:? He certainly isn't paying for that himself, and obviously doesn't appreciate the luxurious lifestyle he's been given.
View attachment 1267375
Except that he is paying for it himself? He's some kind of programmer who got lucky, one of his projects was bought up by a big corporation or something like that.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Pretty neat game honestly. I am very much excited to see more, since it's one of those instances where characters don't look uncanny or like sex dolls.
A bit sad that it's going to take years before it's finished though.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Pretty neat game honestly. I am very much excited to see more, since it's one of those instances where characters don't look uncanny or like sex dolls.
A bit sad that it's going to take years before it's finished though.
Ver .2 and .3 and .4 and we are about 33% of .5 at least

ALL since October 2020

If you are implying 5+ years your math is bad. The only years it will take is the couple years it takes to finish any decent AVN or in this case Free-roam VN hybrid.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cenwen

If you are going by the thread date you'll have to knock off a bunch of months after this was first released as it was on hold till their other game parental love was finished.

Reactions: Dragon59

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Looking forward to the next update and extremly happy that a textbox will be implemented. Some text is completely impossible to read. :D

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The kid's first place outside of his family home is "just" a bloody three room apartment :rolleyes:? He certainly isn't paying for that himself, and obviously doesn't appreciate the luxurious lifestyle he's been given.
View attachment 1267375
My first place was a 3-room apartment ... and I was a programmer. Parents let me stay home for a year, while working, to build up money for furniture, reserve payment, etc.

Compared to other aspects of this game (e.g., this MC attracts relatiionships like a magnet), this aspect of the story's background does not break me from suspension of disbelief.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
My first apartment had a livingroom that was also the kitchen and a bedroom my second place had a livingroom kitchen and a bedroom.

The MC's place could be seen as a two room place as the kitchen and livingroom are joined.

How the MC attracts girls I think it's either the girls are desperate or they are blind or partially blind. If I saw the MC coming I would walk the other way or if I was somehow dating them I would shave them bald while they were sleeping.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
05i162.png
05i58.png

Small update on version 0.05 progress and some news

Yoo. Small progress update here. I know the development has been a bit slower than usual the last half a year or so. I won't go into too much detail why, but it's something I'm working on. I'll try and make sure development starts to quicken up as we head to the second half of 2021. For multiple reasons too

You see, I don't know when would be the best time to announce this so I'll just do it now. There is going to be one more version of Parental Love coming out. It'll be mostly a bug fix, small tweaks here and there, new translation options and perhaps a couple new scenes for good measure xp
It won't be coming out anytime soon though, the plan would be this:

Apartment #69 v0.05 (Currently being worked on)
Apartment #69 v0.06 (Super cool update trust)
Parental Love v1.1 (WOTY Edition?)

So that be the plan. Thanks for coming to my ted talk, bye!

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 1283874
View attachment 1283875

Yoo. Small progress update here. I know the development has been a bit slower than usual the last half a year or so. I won't go into too much detail why, but it's something I'm working on. I'll try and make sure development starts to quicken up as we head to the second half of 2021. For multiple reasons too

You see, I don't know when would be the best time to announce this so I'll just do it now. There is going to be one more version of Parental Love coming out. It'll be mostly a bug fix, small tweaks here and there, new translation options and perhaps a couple new scenes for good measure xp

I love your work but I find it difficult to understand why someone would waste time on a VN that's completed when they could put that time into the current project? Sure there's some minor things in PL that aren't quite right but nothing that can't be excused or overlooked. I've played through PL 3 times and thoroughly enjoyed it, all the girls are preggers and happy so my mission in PL is done. Now I look forward to seeing what's next in Apartment 69. :)

Reactions: tothadam1998

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I love your work but I find it difficult to understand why someone would waste time on a VN that's completed when they could put that time into the current project? Sure there's some minor things in PL that aren't quite right but nothing that can't be excused or overlooked. I've played through PL 3 times and thoroughly enjoyed it, all the girls are preggers and happy so my mission in PL is done. Now I look forward to seeing what's next in Apartment 69. :)
Id say make PL wait 2 years for the fix update just like A69 had to.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 1283874
View attachment 1283875

Oh, we're finally going shopping! Nea I will recognize from a thousand:cool:
I don't know why we need Parental Love with small changes. Adding animation there would be a completely different matter. But at this stage, it is better to deal with A69. Perhaps the developer has a creative crisis and therefore he decided to switch.:unsure:
And "Super cool update trust"?If this is not a transition to the next base with Nea,Evelyn or Millie , then it will definitely not be super. In any case, like everyone else, I am waiting for further development and wish success to the developer.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
And "Super cool update trust"?If this is not a transition to the next base with Nea,Evelyn or Millie , then it will definitely not be super. In any case, like everyone else, I am waiting for further development and wish success to the developer.
Just believe - it will be all together. I will believe.:alien:

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Nobody wanna talk about Nea's new breasts? That's got to be Nea, right?:unsure: As I recall, her mammary glands weren't this.....protruding:cool:
Actually, they were already noticeable in the last update when she looked out of the bath.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes