myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dragon59

It's pretty easy to see what they are asking. szenes arte not shwen = scenes are not shown = they either have trans content turned off they are not using the patch or both.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dragon59

It's pretty easy to see what they are asking. szenes arte not shwen = scenes are not shown = they either have trans content turned off they are not using the patch or both.
Thanks for that. I felt it strange that in the midst of an English sentence, it had an untranslated bit. I should have entered the text in Google Translate. Sorry I was lazy.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dragon59

I actually never used a translator to translate it. I think the line is mostly caused by spelling errors and by looking at each word it was fairly easy to see what each word was suppose to be. If you actually put that sentence into google translate all you'll get is (charcoal arte not shwen).

Dec 25, 2020
Have any of you encountered pictures where it says on the bottom left side "Animation Here"?
Does that mean the picture will be turned into an animation later on in the game?
Or am I missing something?

I am usually repulsed by anything remotely gay. Don't even like seeing men french kissing (I am not homophobic). So not much for the trans thing either. But Nea looks cute and she is one of the best written shy characters that are in need of help ever. She is so cute and her backstory so harsh, her character so realistic, I feel for her...

I wouldn't even mind getting a bj from her or fucking her. But I don't want to touch her dick or get fucked by her. Hope there is a path for that, else I need to stay on friendly terms with her.
I loath her father.
I love how MC deals with Eric and Heather.

I was SO surprised that Mom was the corrupting factor as well as the girls towards me and not the MC. Super refreshing to be the benefactor of my mom's perverted mind and my sisters love and curiosity.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was SO surprised that Mom was the corrupting factor as well as the girls towards me and not the MC. Super refreshing to be the benefactor of my mom's perverted mind and my sisters love and curiosity.
One thing I've learned in the year or so that I've been playing these games is that I am not a fan of the heavy mind control/manipulation games, the games that have very predatory MCs. Most of my money is going for these more "wholesome" stories where the MC is not taking advantage of everyone with a vagina, not matter how it affects their lives.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I loath her father.
I love how MC deals with Eric and Heather.

We're supposed to hate Nea's father. Luxee did a good job on that.
Eric is... Well, an Eric.
Heather seems to be at the very least starting to be not a COMPLETE bitch - as is apparent in one scene from 0.04 (I think it's actually a Nea scene but Heather becomes the centre of it).
I would appreciate updates with more content though. I know writing and rendering takes time but each update seems quite short so far. That would be my only criticism.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Problem with android versions and such is that if they contained the patch in them then they can't be posted here as it would break the sites rules and I have no clue how anyone would go about making a patch that would work with them.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Is this VN can be played on Windows 8.1? I get error warning starting the game. I read some of the comments to update renpy and run the program from there or take exe file from another game, none of them works. I haven't found exe file from discord or try Windows 10. No other game I played having this problem. Anyone has working exe?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Have any of you encountered pictures where it says on the bottom left side "Animation Here"?
Does that mean the picture will be turned into an animation later on in the game?
Or am I missing something?
Animations are "only" available to subscribers at a certain level, and as a subscriber you'll get a password to enter at the main menu screen to activate animations.

Luckily, this has been provided to us in the thread start, just above the download links:
Version 0.04 Animation code = grubbert
Enter on the Main menu - Option at top right.

Reactions: JackDanielsNo7

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
One thing I've learned in the year or so that I've been playing these games is that I am not a fan of the heavy mind control/manipulation games, the games that have very predatory MCs. Most of my money is going for these more "wholesome" stories where the MC is not taking advantage of everyone with a vagina, not matter how it affects their lives.
If I'm interested in the character, I don't want to have to change them. Then they're no longer the character I was interested in to begin with. Outright mind-control isn't appealing to me for the same reason.

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
When I hover over the character heads on the right hand side, "no new scenes" comes up for all of them. Does that mean I've played all the content released so far? There's no indication I'm at the end otherwise. I've tried advancing the day and checked the map each advance to see if anything else pops up, but nothing in over a week of gametime.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
When I hover over the character heads on the right hand side, "no new scenes" comes up for all of them. Does that mean I've played all the content released so far? There's no indication I'm at the end otherwise. I've tried advancing the day and checked the map each advance to see if anything else pops up, but nothing in over a week of gametime.
"No new scenes" for a character means that you have seen all the existing content with that character. If you have it for all characters, you need to wait for the next update. If there still was another scene, it would either tell you when and where to trigger it, or it would tell you to trigger more scences with another character first.

Reactions: skeletonfortress

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Yes, it means there is no more content for this update and its the end for now. :(

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes