Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Eliana has a fetish that I really don't like.
Who is Eliana? I can't seem to find a character with that name.
Alicia... I have activated CTRL to skip the scene (even if it's spoiled, I don't like it), and I only did it because it was needed to get an LI. I don't like any of all the options they give you for Alice to call the MC. I honestly would rather haven't to do any more scenes of her.
i'm not for rape play.
I know a few women in the scene who are into CNC (Consensual Non-Consent). I don't think I could do it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
i got family who were raped.
As far as I know, I have no family who were, but both of my ex wives were as well as a number of other women. I also suffered sexual abuse from an uncle when I was around 6 or so. Not something that I could participate in. One of my previous partners used rape fantasies (during masturbation), but has ZERO interest in acting it out.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BlasKyau

Your not the only one that had the skip unseen text and CTRL set on full speed to get past all of her content and the remaking of her scenes will not change how I will feel about her. Guess everyone has to have one person they can't stand in a game. Maybe you'll be able to get her fired by sending some video's/pictures of her fucking on school grounds to the higher ups without anyone finding out it was the MC that did it.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
is a side character who appears in an extra scene. It seems that her fetish is to see pee and to be urinated on her

I know a few women in the scene who are into CNC (Consensual Non-Consent). I don't think I could do it.
I don't think I know anyone with those tastes

BlasKyau

Your not the only one that had the skip unseen text and CTRL set on full speed to get past all of her content and the remaking of her scenes will not change how I will feel about her. Guess everyone has to have one person they can't stand in a game. Maybe you'll be able to get her fired by sending some video's/pictures of her fucking on school grounds to the higher ups without anyone finding out it was the MC that did it.
It's enough for me to be able to ignore her. In those scenes the one that I don't like is the MC; so I prefer not to "retaliate" against the character that "I don't like", at least I don't like him when he deals with Alicia.

If I don't like him in those scenes, and he also gets her fired, then I would like him even worse. In those scenes, if there's anyone I want to get kicked out, it's the MC.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
is a side character who appears in an extra scene. It seems that her fetish is to see pee and to be urinated on her
Ah, now I remember that scene. Not on the list of mains or sides or others. That's why I was confused. My former partner tried that with her boyfriend (now husband), just to see what it was like. Neither one found themselves especially drawn to it.
I don't think I know anyone with those tastes
It's definitely a hot topic on the Fetlife forums. Either people expressing an interest, or people trying to give hints on how to make it safer.
It's enough for me to be able to ignore her. In those scenes the one that I don't like is the MC; so I prefer not to "retaliate" against the character that "I don't like", at least I don't like him when he deals with Alicia.

If I don't like him in those scenes, and he also gets her fired, then I would like him even worse. In those scenes, if there's anyone I want to get kicked out, it's the MC.
I get what your saying. In many ways, his family is saying he's a better person now, more engaged. Of course, he has the fairy on his shoulder urging him into corruption... (at least by our standards)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BlasKyau

I more didn't like the teacher. The second she sees the goofy looking MC she's ready to jump on their magical dick and fuck them like a whore. I will never believe that they were a virgin when they arrived at the school because the way that she acts shows that she's been around the block a lot. I never paid much attention to the scene with her the MC and the new girl because she was in the scene and it made me lose interest in most of the scene as I had the CRTL down for most of it.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is there any WK for this game which is not in form of mod? Or can someone tell me wtf is "focus Evelyn"?! I'm stuck with Nea storyline, cause next scene is "focus evelyn". At first I thought that I need to do quests with some other character, but there is no character named Evelyn!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hello. Is there any WK for this game which is not in form of mod? Or can someone tell me wtf is "focus Evelyn"?! I'm stuck with Nea storyline, cause next scene is "focus evelyn". At first I thought that I need to do quests with some other character, but there is no character named Evelyn!
Umm sounds like you do not have the patch

Eve is a teen(ish) and you can only get her with the patch.

Reactions: Prokopije

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Prokopije

Evelyn = Eve who is the MC's youngest sister. When it states focus on this person or that it means you have to go do events for that character before the other event will become available. You may also not have the patch installed.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think you have to focus on the little sister story.

BlasKyau

I more didn't like the teacher. The second she sees the goofy looking MC she's ready to jump on their magical dick and fuck them like a whore. I will never believe that they were a virgin when they arrived at the school because the way that she acts shows that she's been around the block a lot. I never paid much attention to the scene with her the MC and the new girl because she was in the scene and it made me lose interest in most of the scene as I had the CRTL down for most of it.
I'm not enthusiastic about the teacher. But the one who really dislikes me in those scenes is the MC. I guess everyone has his likes and dislikes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's definitely a hot topic on the Fetlife forums. Either people expressing an interest, or people trying to give hints on how to make it safer.
I will not be one of those who is interested in knowing the methods explained there.

I get what your saying. In many ways, his family is saying he's a better person now, more engaged. Of course, he has the fairy on his shoulder urging him into corruption... (at least by our standards)
He generally seems like a nice guy to me. With Alicia he seems like an idiot to me. I sincerely hope I don't have to do any more scenes with her.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Umm sounds like you do not have the patch
Eve is a teen(ish) and you can only get her with the patch.
Evelyn = Eve who is the MC's youngest sister. When it states focus on this person or that it means you have to go do events for that character before the other event will become available. You may also not have the patch installed.
Ok, thanks jaw1986baby, myuhinnu and BlasKyau for answers.
I indeed didn't installed patch, cause I'm not fan of patched content, and didn't knew it's required to progress story.
Now, I must ask one more question. Are those "focus/progress" events sexual or not? Is it possible to do sex stuff just with characters we choose? Cause not fan of harem either, more for mono routes, so I would not want to do funny staff with X character in order to unlock Y character :cry:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Prokopije

Nea if you select that you are not interested in them you'll skip their content you'll still have to go and trigger their events to progress the story you'll just not see any of the content as it'll jump past it. I think it might be the same with the patched content if you don't have it installed it'll just trigger but not show anything. I'm doing all characters but there really isn't a way to pick and choose because if there was I would of already of used it on that forced teacher stuff and had her set to ignore.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
BlasKyau

The "virginity" was part of her role play as the vulnerable innocent.
EDIT: At least it was in my head canon.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dragon59

No she isn't start a new game and then look at the characters profile page and you'll see that she's listed as a virgin until she gets fucked by goofy goober.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The "virginity" was part of her role play as the vulnerable innocent.
Possibly because I have skipped practically the entire scene, I hadn't found out about it ... I had assumed that she wasn't, and I don't remember having read the opposite anywhere.

Dragon59

No she isn't start a new game and then look at the characters profile page and you'll see that she's listed as a virgin until she gets fucked by goofy goober.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hadn't noticed that detail. The truth is that I don't like the scene any more for it. It disgusts me exactly the same.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes