JMM-n95

May 1, 2020
why this game is going like baby steps. its been couple of years and there is really few content. was it abandoned in the past or something?

Reactions: jinxw1

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Like it so far overall... but has some flaws and im actually a bit "concerned" about the development, first version was three years ago... for this timespan there is not much content i have to say. But kinda has something to do with Parental Love i figured... so as this is finished a year ago, maybe the focus is now all set on this one.

I liked Parental Love much, thats how i stumbled over this one here.

About the flaws, the Teacher Scott storyline doesnt fit at all in the game an to the very kind MC. Looks just like a "fetish service" for some players... and i kindo dont know how this game works really. There are not much choices, should i ignore content for girls i just dont want to hook up with? Is it even avoidable (doesnt look like it so far sadly)

Maybe in the future this all will work out pretty good. I will watch this project. Potentially it could be one of my favorites... but need some good upgrades for that.

*edit* Ah wasnt finished... the Model Renders are one of the best i saw so far, no unrealsitic proportions, and overall really good lookin.

So keep it up and runnin, like your work, nothing is perfect... but i think you can do a little better here overall. Thumbs up anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Like it so far overall... but has some flaws and im actually a bit "concerned" about the development, first version was three years ago... for this timespan there is not much content i have to say. But kinda has something to do with Parental Love i figured... so as this is finished a year ago, maybe the focus is now all set on this one.

I liked Parental Love much, thats how i stumbled over this one here.
The question of the spotty update rate from previous years was asked a few days ago. The explanation was that at that time, this game was a side project when he needed a break from Parental Love. Now that Parental Love is completed, we're expecting more frequent updates here.

Vogrin31

Dec 16, 2020
Google is your friend.
It's part of Microsoft's Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

Method #1

or method #2

Personally I'd recommend method #2
I am just curious why I have played other games before and after, yet have never got that error, except only playing this new version, makes no sense

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dragon59

This game came about not because the DEV needed a break from parental love it was made because the one update for parental love was the wife only route update and the DEV knew that 90% or more of us were not not on the wife only route so they did this game for all of us that were not on the wife only route so that we had something to play when the wife update was done and when the wife only update was released so was the first release of apartment 69 so that everyone had something to enjoy. Even the DEV didn't like doing the wife only route and they were very happy when they were finally done with it.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I really like how the mom is being a facilitator. A good contrast to the mother in parental love who was actually the one against it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
myuhinny
Thanks for that information. I haven't tackled that particular path yet. If memory serves, I have 1, 2, & 5.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nea and Shauna are both amazing characters. I wouldn't enjoy either game near as much if at all without them. And Eve as well. But out of the 3, I think Nea is my favorite tbh. Just the most realistic feeling one imo.
Shauna will always been the one i dub ''Trans Queen'' as far as game models go.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Eliana has a fetish that I really don't like.

Alicia... I have activated CTRL to skip the scene (even if it's spoiled, I don't like it), and I only did it because it was needed to get an LI. I don't like any of all the options they give you for Alice to call the MC. I honestly would rather haven't to do any more scenes of her.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Eliana has a fetish that I really don't like.

Alicia... I have activated CTRL to skip the scene (even if it's spoiled, I don't like it), and I only did it because it was needed to get an LI. I don't like any of all the options they give you for Alice to call the MC. I honestly would rather haven't to do any more scenes of her.
i'm not for rape play.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes