jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know that a number of games rely upon a flashback prologue, but this is ridiculous! When does the actual (present day) game start!?!? ;)
So at the very start we are talking while "she" is away from the table. But this is going to be like the mother in "How I met your mother" we will go back to that much later. Framing devices are not uncommon in stories, think Princess Bride. My concern is I want a Parental Love harem not one girl so maybe when we return to the diner or wherever we have one LI but more show up.

Only the mind of Luxee knows for sure.

Reactions: RandyTyr

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So at the very start we are talking while "she" is away from the table. But this is going to be like the mother in "How I met your mother" we will go back to that much later. Framing devices are not uncommon in stories, think Princess Bride. My concern is I want a Parental Love harem not one girl so maybe when we return to the diner or wherever we have one LI but more show up.

That's why I included the wink emoji at the end. I know it's not the prologue, but my brain couldn't help but running with the concept of a confused player. Poe's Law, I guess. ;)

Yes, I do get a little frustrated with the games that give us the promise of multiple loving relationship harmony and then pull it all way (I'm talking to you, Melody!). We've already seen evidence that a number of LIs are not adverse to sharing as long as MC doesn't ignore them.

From a polyamorous perspective, I am liking the fact that many of the LIs relate to the MC, have needs from the MC, that are unique to them. It's not just adding numbers, but making connections. No one LI needs to match the MC 100%, each one brings something unique to the mix.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's why I included the wink emoji at the end. I know it's not the prologue, but my brain couldn't help but running with the concept of a confused player. Poe's Law, I guess. ;)

Yes, I do get a little frustrated with the games that give us the promise of multiple loving relationship harmony and then pull it all way (I'm talking to you, Melody!). We've already seen evidence that a number of LIs are not adverse to sharing as long as MC doesn't ignore them.

From a polyamorous perspective, I am liking the fact that many of the LIs relate to the MC, have needs from the MC, that are unique to them. It's not just adding numbers, but making connections. No one LI needs to match the MC 100%, each one brings something unique to the mix.
Yeah and Luxee's track record for being very harem friendly as a dev. Plus with the mom going the way she is there is almost guaranteed to be a whole family unit harem even if you ignore everyone else (for those who aren't even Nea's friend).

I like the mom being the driving force rather than having to be tricked/convinced like in PaLo

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah and Luxee's track record for being very harem friendly as a dev. Plus with the mom going the way she is there is almost guaranteed to be a whole family unit harem even if you ignore everyone else (for those who aren't even Nea's friend).

I like the mom being the driving force rather than having to be tricked/convinced like in PaLo
Yes, I'm not a big fan of the manipulation/coercion common in many of these games. Consent is hot. I do put up with it in a number of games, especially where it is used as a device to move the plot faster rather than the central theme.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Neither of the Nea memories work, when I click them the time is either skipped or moved back a few hours or days.
Without the mod the story would only progress by visiting all locations each day because the "tracker ball" is lost when two events trigger at the same time.
Or is this an ill behaviour by the mod?

Reactions: MaugerCG

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Are you avoiding any content?
I have added a patch from in the first thing i did was entered the code from first page it showed me Three out of Four on top corner in menu after entering the code. and No i am not avoiding any content, loaded the v0-03 just to see the models in the character view that some were locked in v0-04.
Bad_Memories_Sig.gif Radiant.gif

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have added a patch from in the first thing i did was entered the code from first page it showed me Three out of Four on top corner in menu after entering the code. and No i am not avoiding any content, loaded the v0-03 just to see the models in the character view that some were locked in v0-04.
View attachment 1214787 View attachment 1214788
So you have the ver 4 patch with the ver 3 game??

Reactions: ja92313828

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anybody actually like Heather?
i do. she's a lot like Nea but wears a mask to cover up her pain and insecurities. she's not a bad person. i see her as someone who'll be very loyal and dependable and protective. i see her as being a big sister to Nea. go back to where eric pushes you down and watch her reactions.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020

At some point there will be a climax where you choose which girls want to be serious or not (because at the moment there is only one decision)

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Neither of the Nea memories work, when I click them the time is either skipped or moved back a few hours or days.
Without the mod the story would only progress by visiting all locations each day because the "tracker ball" is lost when two events trigger at the same time.
Or is this an ill behaviour by the mod?
When Nea tells the MC her secret.
Maybe
You didn't choose trans content.

Reactions: t727

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
At some point there will be a climax where you choose which girls want to be serious or not (because at the moment there is only one decision)
Remember even if there is only one girl meeting him on that day, doesn't mean he doesn't have other girls and it was just the one he was out with on that day.

Feb 17, 2020
My first impression of this game is very positive. I'm too tired to write a review at the moment, but I'll be following developpement with a close eye.

I absolutely fell in love with Nea. Love her. She has absolutely no right to be this cute. <3

It is nice to see some consensual, enjoyed piss play in there: too often, urination is way too close to r*pe to enjoy, but here... Well, this scene has a save of its own. :)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes