Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
redhead is ethnicity?
Sort of yes.
Natural red hair isn't that common, because both parents need to be a carrier for the gene to produce a child with red hair.
And because it's almost only available to caucasians, it kinda makes them a sub-species of them.
I that wouldn't be the case, more redheads would exist and probably areas/communitys with a lot of redheads would be there too.

But there are a lot of different theories/opinions around and there probably will be some people around even here who will tell me how wrong I am, but thats not the place here to discuss that.
As I already said, I chose those words, that the everyone would understand what I mean. If you are that picky, then for example "black" or "white" aren't the correct words either.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sort of yes.
Natural red hair isn't that common, because both parents need to be a carrier for the gene to produce a child with red hair.
And because it's almost only available to caucasians, it kinda makes them a sub-species of them.
I that wouldn't be the case, more redheads would exist and probably areas/communitys with a lot of redheads would be there too.

But there are a lot of different theories/opinions around and there probably will be some people around even here who will tell me how wrong I am, but thats not the place here to discuss that.
As I already said, I chose those words, that the everyone would understand what I mean. If you are that picky, then for example "black" or "white" aren't the correct words either.
Just slide redhead under fetish/kink and you got it

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No, because its more wrong there.
Real red hair is a genetic trait, why should that be a fetish/kink.

Fake red hair maybe, but not real.
Nah when we like to imagine sex with redheads it is our kink. We like red hair ... how is this difficult. Incest is a fetish (sex with relations) redhead is a fetish (sex with redheads -- real red is better but fake red is also good)

Reactions: pgm_01

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Nah when we like to imagine sex with redheads it is our kink. We like red hair ... how is this difficult. Incest is a fetish (sex with relations) redhead is a fetish (sex with redheads -- real red is better but fake red is also good)
Like I said, there is no point on discussing it, because there is always somebody who thinks someone else is wrong.

And just because you imagine having sex with a redhead DOES NOT make it a kink.
With your logic, if I would imagine having sex with an asian or a dark skinned girl, suddenly would turn their ethicity into a kink?

A kink/fetish is something you sort of chose to have and could "turn it off".
Something which is in your genes and your born with it, that you can't change if you aren't super rich like for example Michael jackson.

Reactions: BTLD

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Like I said, there is no point on discussing it, because there is always somebody who thinks someone else is wrong.

And just because you imagine having sex with a redhead DOES NOT make it a kink.
With your logic, if I would imagine having sex with an asian or a dark skinned girl, suddenly would turn their ethicity into a kink?

A kink/fetish is something you sort of chose to have and could "turn it off".
Something which is in your genes and your born with it, that you can't change if you aren't super rich like for example Michael jackson.
You don't know of Asian women as a fetish..... I don't think you even understand the word fetish man.

Maybe go read the rules about tags it might help

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Just finished playing this game and enjoyed it for the most part. One question, though:

How many guys here have ever cum in their pants while dry humping? When I was 14 I dry humped my 13-year-old girlfriend until I was blue in the face and still couldn't get myself off.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't know of Asian women as a fetish..... I don't think you even understand the word fetish man.

Maybe go read the rules about tags it might help
He's saying that being a redhead or an asian isn't a fetish, not that liking redheads or asians isn't a fetish.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He's saying that being a redhead or an asian isn't a fetish, not that liking redheads or asians isn't a fetish.
Alright but it was a response to a list he made of kinks/fetishes where he listed redhead as a race ethnicity and not as a fetish. I am saying they should be removed from the list of races ethnicities (because it is not one) but added to the kinks because it is one
Like:
Lolis
Bit tits
Small tits
etc
etc

Being a Lolita isn't what the fetish Loli is about but it is a valid fetish because you like them.

He listed Loli and trans as fetishes (both are things you can BE) but seemed to think somehow redhead absolutely did not belong. So maybe now you get where I am coming from.

Here is the original post BTW:
https://f95zone.to/threads/apartment-69-v0-04-luxee.18630/post-5820428

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
The MC is very human, he had doubts about incest or his trans best friend Nea (Nea is so cute and kind :love:, Good best friend) also he proves to be a loving, moral and fun person.
Cha'relle is my fav so far

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The MC is very human, he had doubts about incest or his trans best friend Nea (Nea is so cute and kind :love:, Good best friend) also he proves to be a loving, moral and fun person.
Cha'relle is my fav so far
i wouldn't go so far as to say best... yet. i see Nea and Heather being the female lead stars of this story.

Reactions: MaugerCG

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i wouldn't go so far as to say best... yet. i see Nea and Heather being the female lead stars of this story.
That's very unlikely for Heather.

Nea is obviously a focus and popular as fuck I gather but the other lead star would be family (as a whole) or probably Evelyn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's very unlikely for Heather.

Nea is obviously a focus and popular as fuck I gather but the other lead star would be family (as a whole) or probably Evelyn
i don't agree. Heather is very much like Nea--ostracized by her family. her tough girl act is just that--an act--go back to when Eric pushed the mc and you'll see her drop the mask. she'll bond with Nea and the mc more than the others--like Nea--Heather's desperate to belong.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i don't agree. Heather is very much like Nea--ostracized by her family. her tough girl act is just that--an act--go back to when Eric pushed the mc and you'll see her drop the mask. she'll bond with Nea and the mc more than the others--like Nea--Heather's desperate to belong.
I mean obviously we got to wait and find out as he makes it but I truly do not see it. Not about whether she may have a compelling story really but will she have a compelling reason to be a main focus of the MC. Plus she still comes across as slightly transphobic and holds shit against Nea for ONE embarrassing moment YEARS ago so she is quite flawed.

Whereas Eve is going to need to learn a lot from MC and her friend Millie is going to tie off of that and maybe later be a part of that so Eve will be a big focus for MC going forward. But the Mom and actions she is taking might make it so the whole family unit becomes a big part of it (like the previous VN). So that's why I pick the family as a whole or Eve alone as much more likely to be #2 behind Nea

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I mean obviously we got to wait and find out as he makes it but I truly do not see it. Not about whether she may have a compelling story really but will she have a compelling reason to be a main focus of the MC. Plus she still comes across as slightly transphobic and holds shit against Nea for ONE embarrassing moment YEARS ago so she is quite flawed.

Whereas Eve is going to need to learn a lot from MC and her friend Millie is going to tie off of that and maybe later be a part of that so Eve will be a big focus for MC going forward. But the Mom and actions she is taking might make it so the whole family unit becomes a big part of it (like the previous VN). So that's why I pick the family as a whole or Eve alone as much more likely to be #2 behind Nea
i never said she didn't have flaws--but you're neglecting the fact that she accepts her mistakes and wants to make things right. i believe Heather will become very protective of both Nea and the mc. she wants the same as Nea. Eve is just a curious kid and Millie has a crust.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i never said she didn't have flaws--but you're neglecting the fact that she accepts her mistakes and wants to make things right. i believe Heather will become very protective of both Nea and the mc. she wants the same as Nea. Eve is just a curious kid and Millie has a crust.
I am not trying to convince you to like Eve or Millie as it is clear you fangirl Heather but I am saying as far as the game goes, Luxee has a complete game under his belt and we can see with that plus this one so far how he likes family characters and in particular younger family so despite your love for Heather I just simply do not see her becoming #2

Unless you become a part of the dev team. Then I would change my answer.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes