buff

May 29, 2017
Hmm ... An episode of Alicia and Heather? I have mixed feelings. I don’t mind, but too much time is planned for them. I'm already a little disappointed. Just one scene each for Nea and Evelyn, when in the last update we did not advance with them anyway. :cautious:
What is it called in English, a filler episode?
Most devs introduce too many characters, then wonder why everyone screams at them about slow progress. I think it's just more fun to spin up new stuff than progress on the existing characters.

Evelyn is probably the #1 draw in the game, and Nea is also popular for the same reason-- a character presentation you don't see in many other games. The smart thing to do, fan-appeasement-wise, would probably be to focus on the characters whose associated kinks draw in paying patrons-- the lolis first, then nea/jamie/tess, then the existing established characters (Seki and Cha). Heather and Alicia are probably the least interesting options. Of course that will change if he pumps a lot of time into them, but that is all time that would have been better spent on Evilyn, Millie, or Nea.

Reactions: frozted

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Most devs introduce too many characters, then wonder why everyone screams at them about slow progress. I think it's just more fun to spin up new stuff than progress on the existing characters.

Evelyn is probably the #1 draw in the game, and Nea is also popular for the same reason-- a character presentation you don't see in many other games. The smart thing to do, fan-appeasement-wise, would probably be to focus on the characters whose associated kinks draw in paying patrons-- the lolis first, then nea/jamie/tess, then the existing established characters (Seki and Cha). Heather and Alicia are probably the least interesting options. Of course that will change if he pumps a lot of time into them, but that is all time that would have been better spent on Evilyn, Millie, or Nea.
Anyone who knows me knows I want as much Millie, Evelyn, and M+E time as I can get (and also Millie).
But Luxee seems to have a plan to what he wants to get into the story. So I will trust him. But still humbly request more Millie:love:.

And Millie plus Evelyn :love:

buff

May 29, 2017
And Millie plus Evelyn :love:

Yeah, if Lux throws in a Millie x Evelyn or a Seki x Yui scene I'm increasing my pledge. You gotta reward a dev willing to take risks for his fans.

edit: Or any combo of Millie/Evelyn/Yui, really. Lux needs to be careful of course, but I'd also like him to realize the lolis are what makes this game distinct and just lean into it.

Last edited:

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Bro I have some high hopes for this game since is one of the few with a trans character the MC can romance and the type of transgirl that I like but goddamn is been years and they haven't even gotten to the mall to buy clothes for her lmao.

Hopefully by 2025 you can fuck her or at least get to first base lol.

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
One of my favorite games. The speach with heather about Neahs view to the world is high class! PsychoLOGIC and sensual. My compliment and kind regards

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
That progress tracker is even more discouraging than I thought it would be. Alicia's titled a side character in the game but it's starting to sound like Luxee will promote her to the main cast for... reasons. I was expecting more to happen on the incest front but instead it looks like it'll be the end of the year before we'll get an update that focuses on that.

I gotta echo the complaints on character prioritization here. I don't think anyone's playing this game because they want more pervy subservient teacher or generic not-bully bitch.

Reactions: Duke Leo

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019

The existing characters have not yet been revealed and, in particular, have not been opened, if you know what I mean. And here we see that the entire episode will be devoted to third-party characters who are most likely one of the least popular. As a result, we will wait six months just to go shopping with Nea or walk with Millie or Evelyn.
I am not happy with such plans, to be honest.

Vogrin31

Dec 16, 2020
I have downloaded new version many times on alot of sites and everytime I try to open game, I get
"api-ms-win-crt-convert-[1-1-0.dll] not found"
What the hell is this??

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I have downloaded new version many times on alot of sites and everytime I try to open game, I get
"api-ms-win-crt-convert-[1-1-0.dll] not found"
What the hell is this??
Google is your friend.
It's part of Microsoft's Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

Method #1

or method #2

Personally I'd recommend method #2

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean all characters will have to be worked on in the future so I don't really see the problem. I think for a lot of people the main issue right now is the size of the updates, they feel very short.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

buff

May 29, 2017
I mean all characters will have to be worked on in the future so I don't really see the problem. I think for a lot of people the main issue right now is the size of the updates, they feel very short.
That's the biggest piece of it, yeah. But when the dev spends the hours he *does* give the game on character nobody gives a rip about, that makes the frustration worse.

I mean, if the guy doesn't have time he doesn't have time. But there's no reason to make bad plotting decisions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like I'll be using the CTRL button a lot with the next update to get past all of the not interested scenes with the not a virgin whore teacher and I'll have to click really really slowly during the Eve/Nea scenes to make them last as long as possible.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes