Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Weird: the incest/loli patch didn't work completely correctly on Android so now the entire android port was removed (but the link for the PC and MAC content patch is still available). I guess I will check back again on another day.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know what you mean - and I can't 100% rule that possibility out for me if I was in such a situation (because I never was) - but I have like zero interest in exploring/experimenting with dicks. If I was in a situation like with Shauna that I was this familiar/comfortable with someone that I liked I suppose it would be possible to give it a try. But that would be because of the woman in question, not because I am curious. And sure, we can 'arrange' ourselves with a lot of things - but that would need some serious time and bonding/relationship building for me to consider giving it that try - and from where I am now, I don't think it would end with me saying "let's keep this up a few X - until I'm into your dick".
most trans are pressured by society to hate their dick.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

buff

May 29, 2017
Time for people to complain because Seki is now getting the most content in the next update.
When the great day comes that Seki bangs Yui, all complaints will be silenced and a new golden age of pr0n will dawn.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
I really like how the MC is developing his relationship with the trans girl, it's a gradual process where he comes to terms with his attraction slowly. Weird how almost out of all the games I played the MC is immediately a pro-trans/gay given the option without any transition or hesitation even though he was 100% straight up to that point.

Monmaker

Apr 6, 2020
I really like how the MC is developing his relationship with the trans girl, it's a gradual process where he comes to terms with his attraction slowly. Weird how almost out of all the games I played the MC is immediately a pro-trans/gay given the option without any transition or hesitation even though he was 100% straight up to that point.
You may be unaware, but it's entirely possible to be a straight man AND be with a trans woman.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
W
Works fine here, with all the images and animation. Not sure what is going on with it on your end, but it is definitely not text only.
Well its a moot point at this moment anyway since there is no android port with patch anymore.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
You may be unaware, but it's entirely possible to be a straight man AND be with a trans woman.
This particular woman has a cock, so you can't really call it a straight relationship.

Still, it's all inconsequential since I'm referring more to the psychological aspect of it not biological. Trans and gay relationships may have become more openly accepted, much more so in the west than the east, but the psychological, inner reluctance or even resentment is still there.

For a straight person that is brought up in a traditional straight environment or has never before experienced attraction or simple interaction with a trans person as is the case with the MC (this is his first time interacting with a trans) very few in that position will jump blindly head in first into unknown and unexplored territory. That's why it pleasantly surprised me that in this game there is a gradual build-up.

The same goes for a straight person that in a matter of seconds turns gay without any inner psychological change or reason as is common in these types of games.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This particular woman has a cock, so you can't really call it a straight relationship.

Still, it's all inconsequential since I'm referring more to the psychological aspect of it not biological. Trans and gay relationships may have become more openly accepted, much more so in the west than the east, but the psychological, inner reluctance or even resentment is still there.

For a straight person that is brought up in a traditional straight environment or has never before experienced attraction or simple interaction with a trans person as is the case with the MC (this is his first time interacting with a trans) very few in that position will jump blindly head in first into unknown and unexplored territory. That's why it pleasantly surprised me that in this game there is a gradual build-up.

The same goes for a straight person that in a matter of seconds turns gay without any inner psychological change or reason as is common in these types of games.
well, i'd never be attracted to a man. honestly, it's like saying a straight man could be attracted to a non op trans male...uh... no.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
well, i'd never be attracted to a man. honestly, it's like saying a straight man could be attracted to a non op trans male...uh... no.
:unsure: That depends....
I found Elliott Page to be quite attractive for most of his career. Now however I do feel like things are changed. So I think any attraction that lingers is probably for the person he used to be that wasn't him...

It can get a bit confusing.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
:unsure: That depends....
I found Elliott Page to be quite attractive for most of his career. Now however I do feel like things are changed. So I think any attraction that lingers is probably for the person he used to be that wasn't him...

It can get a bit confusing.
eh, i'm not convinced that this is anything more than a mental break down. no offence to trans people--but we're talking about a celebrity here.

buff

May 29, 2017
Ah, no. A few words in defense of language here.....

If you're a man who is pursuing a sexual attracted to dick, then you're not a straight man. And that's fine; people nowadays are typically not very interested in being straight as an arrow, and I think there is a lot of social good that will come of that.

But fewer people being rigidly straight is not the same thing as the word "straight" suddenly including biological males being sexually attracted to biological males. What you have here is guys that want to stick with that label even if it no longer really applies to them. The effort should be in figuring out why calling yourself "straight" is important to you even as you suck a dick. Maybe it shouldn't be?

Sex is, at its heart, a physical/biological phenomenon driven by the reproductive system. You can do whatever you'd like with social constructs, but a dick is still a dick.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes