Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well right now it is theoretical for me, so reality might be different. From the little 'contact' I had with this in like VNs around here, for example, that is how I feel though.
I'm also playing WVM, and in both games, I tested the trans content.
While I am attracted to them visually, the sex scenes do nothing for me and just distract me from enjoying the 'women' present (as in Jaime together with Shauna in WVM).
An RL constellation like in WVM with Shauna might change this - as in me knowing and liking that person for a long time so that I would agree to some kind of 'test'. Chances for that are very little right now though.
the point i'm trying to illustrate is this: the mc was originally uncomfortable with kissing Shauna after she licked up her cum at first, correct?

• Angry
Reactions: spacekun

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
So even after all the patches I get "image not found" for the ENTIRE goodbye scene with Evelyn. I mean, I get all the text, but absolutely no images. So what was the point. I just started the game so will see what happens from here, but a little disappointed to miss half of such an emotional scene for the MC
Did you actiactivate animation by code(grubbert)?

Oct 22, 2017
the point i'm trying to illustrate is this: the mc was originally uncomfortable with kissing Shauna after she licked up her cum at first, correct?
It is some time since I tried the trans route (it was a few updates back and I stopped after the scene in the pavilion where he gave Jaime and Shauna the stuffed animals). So you might remember that much better than me. So I'm going with yes. ;)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is some time since I tried the trans route (it was a few updates back and I stopped after the scene in the pavilion where he gave Jaime and Shauna the stuffed animals). So you might remember that much better than me. So I'm going with yes. ;)
you're right. but, after a while--he wasn't bothered and became interested and curious.

Oct 22, 2017
you're right. but, after a while--he wasn't bothered and became interested and curious.
I know what you mean - and I can't 100% rule that possibility out for me if I was in such a situation (because I never was) - but I have like zero interest in exploring/experimenting with dicks. If I was in a situation like with Shauna that I was this familiar/comfortable with someone that I liked I suppose it would be possible to give it a try. But that would be because of the woman in question, not because I am curious. And sure, we can 'arrange' ourselves with a lot of things - but that would need some serious time and bonding/relationship building for me to consider giving it that try - and from where I am now, I don't think it would end with me saying "let's keep this up a few X - until I'm into your dick".

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know what you mean - and I can't 100% rule that possibility out for me if I was in such a situation (because I never was) - but I have like zero interest in exploring/experimenting with dicks. If I was in a situation like with Shauna that I was this familiar/comfortable with someone that I liked I suppose it would be possible to give it a try. But that would be because of the woman in question, not because I am curious. And sure, we can 'arrange' ourselves with a lot of things - but that would need some serious time and bonding/relationship building for me to consider giving it that try - and from where I am now, I don't think it would end with me saying "let's keep this up a few X - until I'm into your dick".
agreed. i've never been in a relationship with one, either--which isn't to say some were just ''damn!'' but i do hope it gets to that point here and Shauna for the reason you mentioned--it adds weight to the story.

Reactions: GingerbreadMan

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I've noticed that some people criticize the update for its volume, and to be honest, I'll do the same, because the time was spent more than usual, and the content and sex scenes do not meet our expectations. In fact, all the sex scenes from this update didn't appeal to me. In the past, they were more racy and featured popular characters. I'm happy to have some sort of promotion with the Millie and Nea cuties , but damn it, we still haven't gone shopping, and I'm not even talking about hitting first base... In terms of content, the update is a little disappointing, probably the developer took a break, so it took longer. The replacement of the card, by the way, was optional , it was possible not to waste time on this.
In any case, I like this project and I will continue to support it and wait for new updates.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Well the graphics are pretty good. For 3 months of work this was pretty weak. Pee girl was clearly just there for a quick and easy way to get the MC in detention, and the detention was a quick and easy way to introduce Suki... Then throw in the teacher to fast track some lesbian content. I'm sure there will be some Yuki/Little sister 3 way at some point though. The Millie texting thing probably will be good. Still my complaint from the other versions is there. There is no choices. It's a sandbox but you have to be at one place at one time. You cannot skip over a character or the story doesn't advance. I guess other wise the updates would be like 30 seconds each.

Reactions: Duke Leo

buff

May 29, 2017
One could argue that the teacher scene is more consistent with MC character than playing white knight. He's a sleazy creeper, grooming people teaching them the birds and bees. Including roomates!

Just because the writer is trying to present (and miserably fail) MC as a considerate, good dude it doesn't mean he really is that. Dude is as creepy as it gets.
MC being a sleezy creeper who seduces his family is fine. Failing to be woke, now that might get you in trouble.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Dumb Koala and Maim Lain (sp?) couldn't get F95 to let it on here. So you can go to their Subscribestar
Yep. We tried to post with and without the age-play patch, but even though Britt has boobs, pubes, hips, works in an office, etc, etc, she apparently was too young looking and broke Rule 7 :cautious:

We tried to argue our case, but... nope.

So, only place you can find it is and my .

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. So basically a primary part of the story and MC's character development is relegated to Text Only...and that's only WITH the patch that allows that part of the story in the first place...which was my original point. I'm just curious if the patch is just incomplete/incompatible with android, broken/blotchy, or if I somehow installed it wrong to where those scenes are glitches out (but the rest of the game works fine including the incest, so I'm less convinced of this option).

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, at least the MC got to know Seki, which opens the door to one *cough* new LI in the future, so ... progress, I guess?
At the rate this is 'progressing' I am seriously wondering if we'll see the epilogue before 2030...

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes