tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
it is nice the way he made Nea
but on the other hand ..game crashed and burned with the 2nd Teacher scene , the one with Suki...that was...just out of character and downright... idiotic...
I loved that scene, so to each their own

Reactions: Tinuss

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ah, it's always fun seeing (allegedly) straight dudes enlightening everyone about what gay people like. One would have thought that some kind of hands-on experience is needed for that much insight.

Maybe everyone should stick to talking about their individual likes instead of playing armchair sex-ed and talking on behalf of entire groups (that they aren't even a part of).
okay... fine. i'll allow a trans girl to settle this:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
okay... fine. i'll allow a trans girl to settle this:
So you are replying to a post criticizing people claiming intimate knowledge about what other groups of people like, with a video of a person doing exactly that. Good job!

I will try to make it more clear. When it comes to a subject as complex as sexuality, it would be prudent to only talk about yourself. Because playing the self appointed spokesperson of others' sexual preferences/kinks is both delusional and simple-minded.

Not even if it's a group you are a part of. Because guess what? People are different.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
anyone know what that intern game is that you can play to pass the time in your room? i tried looking for it but cant find it

Reactions: DumbKoala

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So you are replying to a post criticizing people claiming intimate knowledge about what other groups of people like, with a video of a person doing exactly that. Good job!

I will try to make it more clear. When it comes to a subject as complex as sexuality, it would be prudent to only talk about yourself. Because playing the self appointed spokesperson of others' sexual preferences/kinks is both delusional and simple-minded.

Not even if it's a group you are a part of. Because guess what? People are different.
instigating is a crime here, just so ya know. i've been fucked for less... a whole lot less.

Last edited:

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
You give us a lecture with zero consideration for the law instead of the shopping event for easy points...
If only there was a world were you could say a few meaningless words and come and go into the girls locker room.

• Angry
Reactions: gamersglory
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes