TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
He is not going to create polls anymore that decide which game he works on. Since Parental Love is almost finished and just has a couple updates left he's going to complete Parental Love first then start working on Apt #69.

Image from Luxxe's extra renders #11:
View attachment 260415
I've already given up hope at ever seeing another A69 update. Also who is Heather?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TheBlueKnight

A person only has to be careful when posting pictures of Evelyn Millie or other girls like them if they are nude or doing sexual stuff if they are just normal pictures then you can post them without any problems.

--

There are no Eric's in my games. I have gotten tired of every Tom Dick and Harry using the same generic name in their games that whenever I see that name it gets changed to whatever the fuck I feel like naming them. Dickless wonder - Shitstain - Butt
burgerler - Place generic name here and so on and so on.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
Oh gods, Evelyn is so gods damn precious. PLEASE tell me he's going to continue her route....even if it has to be patched in from a third party source. I never knew i needed her route in my life until now. This is one of the best brother/sister relationships i've seen in a long time...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Am I the only one that keeps accidentally advancing time as it has an arrow pointing to the map?

(Yes, I know the arrow means 'forward' but I can't get my head to understand that)...

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Secondly, although I have the patch installed (patch in 'game' folder, images in images folder (therefore images/001images)), following the walk-through:
Evelyn events:
1. Day - Evelyn's room
2. (Requires Nea relation 6) Night - Old home living-room

I never can activate Evelyn again. (I have exhausted all options for Nea though not pursuing 'her'). Evelyn is always un-clickable asleep in bed at night, and I can find her nowhere else at any time of day. In fact no-one, nowhere is clickable anymore. Looking through the images, there are loads I cannot get to (her in a car, her sad on a sofa, her with some brown-headed 20+year-old).

All I can get is the "Warning: This feature has not been fully implemented yet" message...

Must I pursue Nea/Noah?

Any hints, pretty please!

Edit: I even went back and 'Peeked' on Nea, and still nothing o_O:cry:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Secondly, although I have the patch installed (patch in 'game' folder, images in images folder (therefore images/001images)), following the walk-through:
Evelyn events:
1. Day - Evelyn's room
2. (Requires Nea relation 6) Night - Old home living-room

I never can activate Evelyn again. (I have exhausted all options for Nea though not persuing 'her'). Looking through the images, there are loads I cannot get to (her in a car, sad on a sofa, with some brown-headed 20+year-old).

Must I pursue Nea/Noah?

Any hints, pretty please!
You will get her content by also playing through the other girls content have you raised Neas relationship aswell?
When I played through this game I got to the end of everyones content without any issues.
Don't focus on just one girl and play through all available content and eve's will unlock when you fulfil the requirements.
fyi Nea = best girl trap :love:

Reactions: grimjaw07

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmm, just started playing this game to check it out and damn, quite a risky play with implementing neah /noah. the dev got some balls there.
now i wanna know: can ya actually help him not getting bullied without seeing any sexual scenes or so (just for clarification: i'm not into traps, but i do feel epathy for bullied people and wanna see how the story turns out there)?

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
hmm, just started playing this game to check it out and damn, quite a risky play with implementing neah /noah. the dev got some balls there.
now i wanna know: can ya actually help him not getting bullied without seeing any sexual scenes or so (just for clarification: i'm not into traps, but i do feel epathy for bullied people and wanna see how the story turns out there)?
You say you're not into them now, but you haven't seen that girly ass yet. From behind you can convince yourself it's a girl, trust me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
now i wanna know: can ya actually help him not getting bullied without seeing any sexual scenes or so?
I believe when Luxee continues developing this game Nea will get a friendship route aswell as the romance route.

Reactions: Daxter250

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
There is supposed to be a non-sexual friendship route. I don't think there's even a sexual route with Nea yet, though. This is basically just a demo.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
You say you're not into them now, but you haven't seen that girly ass yet. From behind you can convince yourself it's a girl, trust me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nice try, but it won't work ;). my fetish is pregnancy ^^. not gonna happen with a trap.
still, i would like to know if i can follow up the story without any sexual stuff.
edit: ah the guys above me just answered it. thanks guys!

Reactions: riktor

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
You will get her content by also playing through the other girls content have you raised Neas relationship aswell?
When I played through this game I got to the end of everyones content without any issues.
Don't focus on just one girl and play through all available content and eve's will unlock when you fulfil the requirements.
fyi Nea = best girl trap :love:
Also 'dated' Cha'relle until it said 'End of her route for 0.01' or something. Honestly, if it moves, I'm pursuing it, but I really really can't find *any* more content, though only Evelyn is making me cry -__- :(

My moves:

Meet, but not pursue Nea everywhere (park, canteen, gaming, canteen etc until they vanish)
Ditto Cha'relle (Hallway, phone-call, cafe, then off with big bro)

What else am I supposed to do? I've 'sat' at every location and cycled through all the times of day multiple times, and nothing happens / appears / seems clicky)

Looking at my save-file variables, I notice quite a few completedX(0), which I assume is bad, but I have no idea how to complete them!

Code:
_confirm_quit 1/0 :(1)
_console._defaults_set > traced_expressions 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > _history 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > _history_list 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > _nvl_language 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > aarow 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > aaroww 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > mapbutton 1/0 :(1)
_defaults_set > timebutton 1/0 :(1)
_history 1/0 :(1)
_side_image > default 1/0 :(0)
_side_image_old > default 1/0 :(0)
_side_image_raw > default 1/0 :(0)
brused :(4)
charel :(3)
completedc :(1)
completede :(0)
completedh :(0)
completedj :(0)
completedm :(0)
completedn :(0)
completedt :(0)
completedversion :(0)
currzone :(1)
day :(14)
daytime :(1)
everel :(0)
heatherrel :(0)
intro_abbyevar :(1)
intro_evebyevar :(1)
intro_tessbyevar :(1)
jamierel :(1)
main_menu 1/0 :(0)
mapbutton 1/0 :(1)
mapvar :(1)
millierel :(0)
mouse_visible 1/0 :(1)
nearel :(6)
p > dynamic 1/0 :(1)
skipnea :(0)
suppress_overlay 1/0 :(0)
tessrel :(0)
timebutton 1/0 :(1)
timevar :(1)
v01checkday :(-1)
v01eve3choice :(-1)

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
nice try, but it won't work ;). my fetish is pregnancy ^^. not gonna happen with a trap.
still, i would like to know if i can follow up the story without any sexual stuff.
edit: ah the guys above me just answered it. thanks guys!
Ah, yes. Well, in that case....I suppose not.
Maybe one of the other characters get preggers, who knows? I'm really curious to see how this game develops tbh.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Ah, yes. Well, in that case....I suppose not.
Maybe one of the other characters get preggers, who knows? I'm really curious to see how this game develops tbh.
nothing to worry about for me. incest is also my thing tahahaha.

well so far this game looks like "new wave" to me (green and lila color... reminds me of london's olympics btw.), the music, characters, overlay and so on. quite interesting, 'cause it's new, modern, at the peak if i may say so. but damn, luxee also has to be careful not to fuck it up with bs story as he/she is touching new ground here that's a pretty sensible topic. the fact, that game tries to be as realistic as possible won't help either there. if luxee succeeds however, this game might actually be pioneers work.
it will be fun to watch the dev flesh out the story for this game ^^.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes