Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
nothing to worry about for me. incest is also my thing tahahaha.

well so far this game looks like "new wave" to me (green and lila color... reminds me of london's olympics btw.), the music, characters, overlay and so on. quite interesting, 'cause it's new, modern, at the peak if i may say so. but damn, luxee also has to be careful not to fuck it up with bs story as he/she is touching new ground here that's a pretty sensible topic. the fact, that game tries to be as realistic as possible won't help either there. if luxee succeeds however, this game might actually be pioneers work.
it will be fun to watch the dev flesh out the story for this game ^^.
Luxee knows what he's doing, his other game has fantastic writing. And yes, that Evelyn is just adorable as all hell and if he gives her a nice, long, satisfying route, this game could end up being god tier.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Luxee knows what he's doing, his other game has fantastic writing. And yes, that Evelyn is just adorable as all hell and if he gives her a nice, long, satisfying route, this game could end up being god tier.
i know the other game ^^. not a bad writing there, gotta admit (yet some flaws are there sometimes, but only sometimes). but this game here is a new level. let's just watch and see how it turns out! :whistle:

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
i know the other game ^^. not a bad writing there, gotta admit (yet some flaws are there sometimes, but only sometimes). but this game here is a new level. let's just watch and see how it turns out! :whistle:
What's important, at least to me, is when it feels real and genuine, not just oh hey i suddenly like you, no you understand why they like you, and Luxee knows how to do that. It is some interesting territory he's going in, but i definitely think he can pull it off given how good the demo was.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
What's important, at least to me, is when it feels real and genuine, not just oh hey i suddenly like you, no you understand why they like you, and Luxee knows how to do that. It is some interesting territory he's going in, but i definitely think he can pull it off given how good the demo was.
well both sisters already liked the MC right off the start. i personally hope some more backstory will be implemented in the future as it's quite obvious how both stories will turn out (the one being clingy, the other one wanting have an overprotecting brother without admiting that she want's him).

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
well both sisters already liked the MC right off the start. i personally hope some more backstory will be implemented in the future as it's quite obvious how both stories will turn out (the one being clingy, the other one wanting have an overprotecting brother without admitting that she want's him).
Yeah, you got the loli deredere sister and the older tsundere sister. tbh tho i'm fine with that. it would kinda make sense at least for Evelyn to like him because he's so nice to her all the time. my best friend has a little sister and she's over-familiar and attached to him too so it definitely feel genuine to me. the older one, tbh i wasn't too interested in her so i don't have much of an opinion. However, i can see the Nea route becoming very tumultuous and dramatic, so there's that to look forward to as well.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, you got the loli deredere sister and the older tsundere sister. tbh tho i'm fine with that. it would kinda make sense at least for Evelyn to like him because he's so nice to her all the time. my best friend has a little sister and she's over-familiar and attached to him too so it definitely feel genuine to me. the older one, tbh i wasn't too interested in her so i don't have much of an opinion. However, i can see the Nea route becoming very tumultuous and dramatic, so there's that to look forward to as well.
agreed.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Also 'dated' Cha'relle until it said 'End of her route for 0.01' or something. Honestly, if it moves, I'm pursuing it, but I really really can't find *any* more content, though only Evelyn is making me cry -__- :(

My moves:

Meet, but not pursue Nea everywhere (park, canteen, gaming, canteen etc until they vanish)
Ditto Cha'relle (Hallway, phone-call, cafe, then off with big bro)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK so I just did a quick playthrough and after going through Neas route till the part where eric shoves mc, and going on the date with cha'relle, eve is on the couch at "old home" in the evening watch the horror movie, she stays over at mc apartment which is where you get the car scene driving her to school, then you go to pick up nea... the next day go the old home and you get the next scene with eve where you play games and she talks about how she has to watch another movie, go back to old house at night for the next eve scene the movie, stays at mc apartment, mc drives to school... then that is the end of evelyns content

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
OK so I just did a quick playthrough and after going through Neas route till the part where eric shoves mc, and going on the date with cha'relle, eve is on the couch at "old home" in the evening watch the horror movie, she stays over at mc apartment which is where you get the car scene driving her to school, then you go to pick up nea... the next day go the old home and you get the next scene with eve where you play games and she talks about how she has to watch another movie, go back to old house at night for the next eve scene the movie, stays at mc apartment, mc drives to school... then that is the end of evelyns content
OMG you star - I'm going to check it right now!

Edit: I didn't try Tess's room during the 'Day' :(

Thank you everyone for the pointers - I think my game is moving forward again. Honestly, thank you.

Edit 2:

OMFG, MC's obliviousness of Tess's tsundereness is agonising!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
@Zenithtb There is a walkthrough
Yeah, I was working (quite unsuccessfully, probably due to IQ) from that.

As of this moment, banned character (best gril, waifu) is currently in my bed touching my toaster, so I think I've made forward progression.

Again, and always, many thanks!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That just means we gotta wait for v0.02, we already got a handy in the first version it only gets better from here.....
But waifu and co is (officially) banned! Does anyone if (best grill's) bc's (banned character's) route will be continued (officially or otherwise)?

Someone (not me) needs to know!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm interested in seeing how Evelyn's route goes but I'm also interested in seeing where it goes with her friend Millie. Also interested in seeing where it goes with the rest of the family and other characters as well.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I was really hoping we'd get an update to this for every couple in PL. When did Luxee stop doing polls on what to update and decide to just finish PL?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I was really hoping we'd get an update to this for every couple in PL. When did Luxee stop doing polls on what to update and decide to just finish PL?
After a few polls it was apparent that A69 wasn't going to win any. And he started rendering with a new engine that is a lot faster, so he's been cranking out PL updates. PL is almost over (I think 1 or 2 more updates, probably 2 or 3 more months), then he can move on to A69.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
But waifu and co is (officially) banned! Does anyone if (best grill's) bc's (banned character's) route will be continued (officially or otherwise)?

Someone (not me) needs to know!
That may be true, but Luxee still made it to begin with and we still got to play it with some workarounds so i think he'll just keep doing what he's doing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After a few polls it was apparent that A69 wasn't going to win any. And he started rendering with a new engine that is a lot faster, so he's been cranking out PL updates. PL is almost over (I think 1 or 2 more updates, probably 2 or 3 more months), then he can move on to A69.
Probably more than 1 /2 updates more.We just get anew route in PL-Forbidden One.
Also You guys might want to check a real trap-Chanel Santini.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes