armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think this game is an example of why you should develop both games at the same time if you're doing two games. You dont have to do 1 update for GameA and then do an update for GameB and switch back and forth. Doing what Mr.Dots does with Melody and DMD would be good. 2 updates of PL, then 1 update of 69 and so on. 3 month update cycle.

If you do updates on what polls better, then the more popular game is always going to win.
He did that only because Patreon don't allow DMD.If it wasn't the case we won't have Melody at all.Or at least not in 2018 or even 2019.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Polls are almost always 1 sided and should mostly only be used on things like clothing and other things like that.

Don't send them food or booze we don't want to run the risk that something might give them food poising or something and won't be able to work and we also don't want them to go on a week long bender or something either. Send them pictures or something instead.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
everyone is sad because of Nea, while i just sit here and want more Evelyn content.

i wish Luxee added a trap character into PL just to troll people who voted against A69
he could make a cameo Nea in the PL, as was the case with the *D* of DMD or Sara from Milf City ;)
well, or even give a little role for Nea:) (hint of a common universe)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@N1K17Y

Some are waiting for more of everything expect for that dickless wonder no one wants more of them.

I stated awhile back that they should do a apartment 69 PL crossover where Nea comes to visit one of the daughters and while they are there they seduce the dad maybe even seducing them back to apartment 69.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
If you make a "Save Nea Campaign" banner, we'll attach them as signatures, Luxee has to take responsibility. "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

i wish Luxee added a trap character into PL just to troll people who voted against A69
Nea is good not because Nea is a trap. Nea is good because Nea is a good character.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
if we start spamming luxee's inbox with this image, would it be considered harassment ? eh, fuck it @xןʞ is on our side, so he will remove our bans

Reactions: fried

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can't remember it's been awhile since I played it but the game isn't that long and you should be able to get the info you need fairly fast if you play it yourself and don't forget the patch from lewdpatcher if you if want a relationship with the youngest sister.

Reactions: iMagnor
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes