Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
the map icon randomly vanish and also prevent you from scroll back
happen on evening at park and one after evenig in park, clicks map to go elsewhere and nothing happens except the map icon up right goes away.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Belnick

It's the first version of the game there will be more updates if and when parental love is completed. Try back at the end of the year or next year for a update.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
@Belnick

It's the first version of the game there will be more updates if and when parental love is completed. Try back at the end of the year or next year for a update.
oki, so there is nothing in the game now except peeking on the girl with penis?

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
oki, so there is nothing in the game now except peeking on the girl with penis?
There is a couple of more stuff to do, i.e. with the little sister, but not much.
It has been a while since I played it, but the walkthrough should help finding a bit more. =)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ya, I don't go into perpetrating delusion based fraud on people, eh but that's just me.
I don't go for willful ignorance and blind bias, but that's just most of the rest of us.

Consider getting out in the real world a bit - there's a lot more to understand than your apparently narrow view allows.

Meanwhile, we know what the characters are and represent in this game, but hey: you can fantasize all you want about what they are/aren't. Because it's just a game, so you should have fun, too.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There is a couple of more stuff to do, i.e. with the little sister, but not much.
It has been a while since I played it, but the walkthrough should help finding a bit more. =)
you mean the hug? everyone else is that screen that say "click anywhere and game crash"

It isn't a girl.
a girl with a dick or a man who want to be a woman, same thing to me, dont care about what they wanna call it

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes