KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so Millie and Evelyn content will be in patch form? or are they just going to stay removed and never thought of again? cause if their content is never going to be worked on in any form i guess i'll just drop this before i become invested. I don't like playing incomplete games even if there is something i do not agree with.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@KingFuzzy

This game is just like their parental love game where Ada content is added through a patch and so the same thing is done with this game as well for these characters. Go to lewdpatcher which is the same place you go for parental love patches.

They have to be in patch form as they would break this sites rules as well as patreons.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
As of April 9th

PL - 9/16 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.11
Release estimate: May may or may not be likely

There is also another release after this apparently and in between that a family vacation so by those calculations maybe an August early September release for A69? Who knows.

Reactions: Default123x

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As of April 9th

PL - 9/16 SCENES DONE - VERSION 0.11
Release estimate: May may or may not be likely

There is also another release after this apparently and in between that a family vacation so by those calculations maybe an August early September release for A69? Who knows.
Not sure about that.He mention that PL's end will be no earlier than 0.15-0.16.

Reactions: Default123x

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Almost forgot about this game XD, but I can't wait for the next update, where things will start moving forward, though I don't see this game gaining much traction till after Luxee finishes the other game (which I love, so not gonna complain about it).

U

User_1362989

yes, its just stuck until the patrons vote for it or parental love in finished.
Didn't expect to get an answer so quick, thanks. I love Parental Love so I hope @Luxee gives it his all like always. I can wait for this.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Didn't expect to get an answer so quick, thanks. I love Parental Love so I hope @Luxee gives it his all like always. I can wait for this.
Nope, not until PL is finished. Luxee discarded the voting after last time when A69 almost squesed out a win. It was decided that it would be a distraction and Luxee decided that PL will be finished before further updates of A69. So hopefully in 8-10 months, maybe sooner if we're really lucky. Perhaps later if he decides to drag PL out for another couple of months.. we'll see in due time

Reactions: fried
U

User_1362989

Nope, not until PL is finished. Luxee discarded the voting after last time when A69 almost squesed out a win. It was decided that it would be a distraction and Luxee decided that PL will be finished before further updates of A69. So hopefully in 8-10 months, maybe sooner if we're really lucky. Perhaps later if he decides to drag PL out for another couple of months.. we'll see in due time
Already got an answer, but thanks.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes