ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
on his patreon his avatar is Nea..but i see zero reference to A69 anywhere....it must all be hidden behind da money...its a shame those of us that find A69 to be far superior to PL are in a minority..lol..different strokes for different folks(although white haired goddess in PL DOES make it a close call) LOL

Reactions: sdibolcrif

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
on his patreon his avatar is Nea..but i see zero reference to A69 anywhere....it must all be hidden behind da money...its a shame those of us that find A69 to be far superior to PL are in a minority..lol..different strokes for different folks(although white haired goddess in PL DOES make it a close call) LOL
Blonde. She's blonde now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
such a nice game, so little content. I think i played this months and months ago, but man its hard to find anything to do

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
in your apartment you have the choice to spy on Nea or not..i think that was the route choice there..do not spy and you are just bud's..spy..and you want to fiddle with Nea's middle and spread the creamy filling all over...i just ruined Oreo's :O
... or you made them even more delicious?

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Mikodono

Aug 2, 2018
uhm is anyone can explain why the games is crash when i am trying to kiss or hug on of the character?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
list contains some truly great games..this..MSN,DF, looking like offcuts and reincarnotica while not officially on hold have been so bloody long they apply..

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Don't forget High Life.At least we probably will get new update for Strange Nights
Oh yeah, definitely High Life as well!

Hadn't heard of Strange Nights before, but after looking it up... meh.
Love the idea of a LiS hgame, but Jefferson as the protagonist?! No fuckin' thank you.
Now if they had taken the same idea but made Max the evil mastermind... there's a game I'd absolutely love to play ;)

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh yeah, definitely High Life as well!

Hadn't heard of Strange Nights before, but after looking it up... meh.
Love the idea of a LiS hgame, but Jefferson as the protagonist?! No fuckin' thank you.
Now if they had taken the same idea but made Max the evil mastermind... there's a game I'd absolutely love to play ;)
You can play Love is Strange with different love interest for Max.Victoria was pretty awesome.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
You can play Love is Strange with different love interest for Max.Victoria was pretty awesome.
Sounds great, Max/Victoria is one of my favorite LiS fanfic pairings :p
But where do you find it? Not getting any results on f95

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes