fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Isn't there a PAUSED or similar status which might apply?

Like others, I'm waiting for this game to be restarted, but the Dev stated it won't be until after Parental Love is completed. I think it might make sense to place its status into something more appropriate, if possible.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Isn't there a PAUSED or similar status which might apply?

Like others, I'm waiting for this game to be restarted, but the Dev stated it won't be until after Parental Love is completed. I think it might make sense to place its status into something more appropriate, if possible.
"On Hold" is the prefix you're looking for.

If you think this game should be marked On Hold, you should report the OP and ask the mods to change it.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
"On Hold" is the prefix you're looking for.

If you think this game should be marked On Hold, you should report the OP and ask the mods to change it.
Thanks, and to be clear I'm not complaining about lack of updates, etc. - I'm actually a satisfied Luxee Patreon supporter.

I just feel it would be more helpful in this pirating forum to update the status for this game. Which is an odd sentence.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Will never get an update until Parental love is complete or Luxee gets rid of that stupid voting system

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Will never get an update until Parental love is complete or Luxee gets rid of that stupid voting system
Naw, the voting hasn't been a thing for months now, since A69 looked like it might win, got rid of the voting to avoid conflict and let PL run it's course.. hopefully there's not to many episodes left on PL..

Reactions: botc76

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Naw, the voting hasn't been a thing for months now, since A69 looked like it might win, got rid of the voting to avoid conflict and let PL run it's course.. hopefully there's not to many episodes left on PL..
I thought that A69 did win but Lux decided not to pursue it in fear of backlash from PL patrons.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes