Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well , its been a long time , Any news or about the next release date ? we missed this game !

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
When PL is done ,PL appears to have a release in July so going every 2 months and the game ending at some point. Maybe September. Sadly...
PL will have 3 or even more updates.So I doubt we will see A69 0.2 in september.Not sure even for this year.

• Sad
Reactions: Alteni

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What's kind of annoying is that A69 actually won a poll to be updated once and he decided to update PL instead.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What's kind of annoying is that A69 actually won a poll to be updated once and he decided to update PL instead.
I thought it had come close once, but hadn't actually won. I'd have expected a giant hue and cry on this thread if that was the case.

He's been releasing PL updates 1 per month for the last few months. May he took a vacation, and is making the current update bigger, so he's saying end of June/early July.

Reactions: Canto Forte

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Which version of PL will be the last? 0.12?
We don't know. Almost certainly not 0.12. We still have to wrap up the harem, then the Forbidden One, then the 5th (unnamed) ending.
Probably 3-4 more updates, but I'm pulling that out of my butt.

• Haha

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Wow what a nice girls, damn the sisters look so cute and sexy. It´s so hard not to try to kiss and have a realation with them :sneaky:, I must say that I´m a only child and dont know what it is like when you have a stunning sister, but these fictional games are so great, call me a perv but I was thinking that way maybe. But as I said no sister or brother dont know how this are feeling.

Cant wait to play it :love:.

First I think its a graphik bug with Tess eyebrow that it is so grey, but later I heard that she colored it. It looks at first really weird, I though of these woman that only wear makeup on one side in the face.
After a bit playing it I can say I really like the game and exciting for the next upd.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes