BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i need help i recently just start this game and i stuck at living room now. how to get back to MC room? there's only the mum and both sisters room but where the hell is MC room???

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
guys i need help i recently just start this game and i stuck at living room now. how to get back to MC room? there's only the mum and both sisters room but where the hell is MC room???
The MC does not have a room at that house at the start of the game. The whole point is that he moved out and into the titular Apartment 69. You will likely want to use the map to go there to progress.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
The MC does not have a room at that house at the start of the game. The whole point is that he moved out and into the titular Apartment 69. You will likely want to use the map to go there to progress.
Ohh I see but how to pass time then? I currently in night time now but I can’t pass the time anymore?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Ohh I see but how to pass time then? I currently in night time now but I can’t pass the time anymore?
  1. Open the map
  2. Go to your apartment (#69, at the middle of the map)
  3. Click the bed to sleep (this option is only available when the time of day is "night")
screenshot0001b.png

Reactions: shitass1001

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
  1. Open the map
  2. Go to your apartment (#69, at the middle of the map)
  3. Click the bed to sleep (this option is only available when the time of day is "night")
View attachment 2813787
You mean instead of clicking house logo I should I click that 69 instead? I think I’ve already click it before it just won’t take me to MC room. I’ll try again later thanks man

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
thanks man i found it!

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Going to be a good while yet before .8 comes out. We'll be lucky to have it before the year is over. Getting your hopes up this early when .7 recently dropped is sorta silly.
I hope it won't take that long. I really had fun with this game and I am sure Dev has other awesome projects he would want to start on instead of milking this one.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I hope it won't take that long. I really had fun with this game and I am sure Dev has other awesome projects he would want to start on instead of milking this one.
The updates for this game always take a long time so yeah, best case scenario you get an update before the end of year.

Reactions: dewrules

roguerats27

Oct 15, 2020
Ain't no fuckin way I just got blue-balled like that! :alien: It's my first time playing this, and the Nea sections were so slow I hate to think how people who waited for this to get an update felt... Boy, ya'll must've been losing your minds :LOL:

Great game, certainly worth the play. I thought the game was abandoned but I didn't realized that it was just paused. Will recommend.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes