Dec 15, 2019
Hi, i think to have finish all content of update 3 but I miss something in memories:
Alex: secondo image
Julia last video
Sophia first video
Can someone help me?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Caught this exception after trying to unpack Vivian's flash drive. I had a search but it doesn't seem like anyone else has had the same issue yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Update: I rolled back to an earlier save and re-ran it. It worked ok this time. Previously another auto-generated scene at the bar had triggered prior to ,e being able to pick up the flash. This may have caused teh exception. Possibly I had advanced other characters too far for the programme to run properly.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Is this game went under rework
As first there was a warning about ntr here
So it's removed now so does it means it have being also removed?.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Is this game went under rework
As first there was a warning about ntr here
So it's removed now so does it means it have being also removed?.
The MC is the only straight male character in the game. If you're remembering right about the NTR warning, then it was probably just people whining about the LIs not being virgins.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I have this problem too, I've tried everything. who can help me. My thanks is great
I got a scene with Vivian at the bar with Charles, then I got the 'job' scene the next time I visited the bar, that's when I got the error. I went back to an earlier save as I figured the Charles scene triggered when one of the other girls was at a certain point. This time I got the job scene without the Charles one first, but I hadn't advanced Renata or Julia so far. This time the USB unpacked.

Nov 2, 2019
Caught this exception after trying to unpack Vivian's flash drive. I had a search but it doesn't seem like anyone else has had the same issue yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have this problem too, I've tried everything. who can help me. My thanks is great
I ran into a problem with one of Sophie's events (in ch3_ev_sophia_1.rpyc) which gave me a somewhat different error message. I fixed the line, and continued successfully...until a few lines later, which gave me the error again.

I fixed thatline, continued, and... a few lines later, saw an error trace similar to yours. I fixed the third error, and hey presto, no more errors!

On three lines of code a list is passed as an argument where two items in the list are lists themselves. The only problem is that the (square) brackets are slightly mismatched. (It is a valid list of lists, so it compiles fine, but the structure of the list does not match what is expected.)

I looked in Vivian's code and did not see the same issue. I think the error occurs when the segment of Vivian's code finishes running, and it tries (unsuccessfully) to go to Sophia's code, so hopefully this will help.

To install, first use Unren to extract RPA packages (option 1). Then unzip the file below into the top-level folder (where the *.exe file is) and allow the file replacements to happen. (I thought there was a place to put the fixed *.rpy and/or *.rpyc files so they will override the copies in the archive, but I couldn't find a way to make it work.)

Vhaerun, if you search the *.rpy file in the zip file below for each instance of # $ (octothorpe space dollarsign), you will see each (commented out) incorrect line, with the fixed line immediately above.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The crooked microwave is bothering me, forgive my OCD.
Oh, didn't you know, the DEV hired a renowned Feng Shui master to arrange the apartment :p

(The philosophy of feng shui is a practice of arranging the pieces in living spaces in order to create balance with the natural world.)

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I notice in the inventory, Vivian's USB shows as WIP. Is that the reason for the crash? We should stop at that point and wait for the next release?

Apr 12, 2021
I am having an issue of meeting Alex at the gym, the tips simply say "meet at gym" I went to the gym every moment of every day to try and catch her, as the tips dont say when, and she is never there. Am I missing somethin?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes