Apr 12, 2021
That's the thing, I guess I should of added, so my fault. I have the gym clothes and have went with her once to meet that bloke at the front, I am past that, after getting some fun with her after that date, where she wears business clothes. the update in the hints section, tells me to meet her at the gym, and that is where my problem lies.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
A quick heads up: The link is Dead/Giving a 404 - File Not Found - Error.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: alextp2651

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Any news? On Patreon, they said we'll know more on September 1rst and it's November.
I know it a tough phase for the dev, just wanted to know if the game update #4 will be ready anytime soon or not.
Good luck YTV!

Reactions: Old Dog

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Any news?
Yes.
Discord:

Vhaerun — yesterday 16:23 Uhr

Hey y'all.

I've explained my situation to Ybw and TDF, but wanted to give you guys an update.

Without going into a huge amount of detail, the business I am working at is getting sold. I'm high-tailing it out of this town and probably into another state (I'm in the US, btw). While some people can do something like this easily, my interconnectedness to this business and this city means this is a long process. I'm not sure how long to be exact. For me, the sooner the better. I'm done with this place.

We're going to keep the patreon payments suspended indefinitely. When things get back to normal, we'll be sending out messages, announcements, and such several weeks beforehand to let people know when they will be restarted.

I want to personally thank each of you for your patience. I never thought I'd be leaving my home like this.
So it seems to be some time before it will go on, (if it's hopefully goes on.)

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Nopy is no more.

'E's passed on! This service is no more! 'E has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!
nopy had a lot of bill that why they dont continues their uploading platform

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes